** PLEASE READ ** A little elf tells me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Reaction score
that if I can get 1000 friends,the grotto will be open this time next year too.....

So we just add you as friends on here then? Done! Christmas in July from now on woohoooooooooooo

So we just add you as friends on here then? Done! Christmas in July from now on woohoooooooooooo

Yes that's it. And getting on my friend's list may or may not move you higher up my Nice List:xmas12::xmas12::xmas17:

Click on Santa > Then go to n"Befriend Santa" its somewhere on the right hand side of the screen

Bump! Come on ladies we all know you want to be friends with Santa!!!:xmas12::xmas12:

Done!! Are we going to find out who santa is at any time???

A take it you cant do it unless on a computer?

Don't you know who I am? I go by many names - Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St Nicholas to name just a few.:xmas6:

Santa is a timelord...

In a way I am aren't I? :xmas12:

The elves tell me you'd need to be on a computer but seeing as I'm Santa and I love having friends I can send the request to you if you like? Just don't tell everyone or they'll all want one :winkwink:

Don't you know who I am? I go by many names - Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St Nicholas to name just a few.:xmas6:

Santa is a timelord...

In a way I am aren't I? :xmas12:

The elves tell me you'd need to be on a computer but seeing as I'm Santa and I love having friends I can send the request to you if you like? Just don't tell everyone or they'll all want one :winkwink:

thanks i would love a request from santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back