Please share your pregnancy and non pregnancy BBT Chart

Kendi

DH 35, BB 14 months
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

We have been trying for a baby since January this year and its been a journey and a half......I started charting my temps last month and am now in the 2ww period and would like to know if the non preg cycle chart will look the same with a preg cycle chart......does anyone who had taken their temps for sometime even a month prior, have something i can view to see the pattern? Your assistance will be appreciated.

I have a link to my chart in my signature. You can also go to fertilityfriend.com and look through the chart gallery. There are pregnancy, ovulatory, and anovulatory charts on there. Also I've read in some books and articles that if your temp remains elevated for 18 days after ovulation you would most likely be pregnant.

From what I've read, if your temperature stays elevated past 10dpo, then you could possibly be pregnant. Another sign is if your chart is triphasic (temps rise again around 10dpo and remains elevated or continues to rise). A third is an implantation dip in temperature around 7-10dpo.

But in reading all that, they said it's no guarantee and probably only happens to a small portion of women. Numerous women have fallen pregnant and their chart didn't show any of that.

It's always fascinating to look at though :) Last cycle, I was like "yay! temp dip and spotting at 10dpo! :happydance:" but then two days later I got my period, and I'm like "damn :nope:"

I've heard the book 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' is a good reference on BBT charting. Can't get it here in town, so I've ordered it online through Fishpond. Just have to wait around for the next fortnight until it's delivered.

am trying not to read too much into the temps coz the dissapointment of AF is not even funny......have checked out the charts on fertility friend but am not able to see the charts prior to the one confirming pregnancy.....would want to actually know if the pattern changes in a non-pregnancy cycle and a pregnancy cycle for the same person.

kerrbear7183, there is no link to your chart on ua signature..

actually, seen the link...wasnt logged on earlier:)

From what I've read, if your temperature stays elevated past 10dpo, then you could possibly be pregnant. Another sign is if your chart is triphasic (temps rise again around 10dpo and remains elevated or continues to rise). A third is an implantation dip in temperature around 7-10dpo.

But in reading all that, they said it's no guarantee and probably only happens to a small portion of women. Numerous women have fallen pregnant and their chart didn't show any of that.

It's always fascinating to look at though :) Last cycle, I was like "yay! temp dip and spotting at 10dpo! :happydance:" but then two days later I got my period, and I'm like "damn :nope:"

I've heard the book 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' is a good reference on BBT charting. Can't get it here in town, so I've ordered it online through Fishpond. Just have to wait around for the next fortnight until it's delivered.

Thanks antlanta 85, am at 9dpo today...lets see how the temps behave:)

I've really found the galleries of charts on FF interesting to look at.

You can also check out my charts~ :)

Here's the link to my chart overlays from my past few cycles (link). April was the month I got my bfp. Looking at my charts... I've concluded if my temp is still up (not dropping) at 11dpo... then I would take a test~ :thumbup:

My chart is in my signature. I've temped for the last 2 months. Last cycle I even had a possible triphasic shift but no luck.

The pre-O phase on the first one (not pregnant) is a bit more wonky because I'd just stopped BC, so the temps are a bit high at first. The second one is the cycle I got pregnant.

I've actually never looked at them side by side before either, so it's kinda interesting to see the difference. But like others have said, I wouldn't read to much into other people's charts. There is so much variation and your's could be totally different.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 65

Here's the link to my chart overlays from my past few cycles (link). April was the month I got my bfp. Looking at my charts... I've concluded if my temp is still up (not dropping) at 11dpo... then I would take a test~ :thumbup:

LXB, the April chart is clearly good....from this I imagine you lost that one? sorry for the loss...good thing is you now know your body works well and its now a matter of time....am told its adviceable to continue TTC without too much of a break...all the best as we wait for your great nesw!.

The pre-O phase on the first one (not pregnant) is a bit more wonky because I'd just stopped BC, so the temps are a bit high at first. The second one is the cycle I got pregnant.

I've actually never looked at them side by side before either, so it's kinda interesting to see the difference. But like others have said, I wouldn't read to much into other people's charts. There is so much variation and your's could be totally different.

Congrats MindUtopia!!....i see you tested at 10dpo and got your BFP....that was preaty early.........did you have any symptoms that pushed you to test?

LXB, the April chart is clearly good....from this I imagine you lost that one? sorry for the loss...good thing is you now know your body works well and its now a matter of time....am told its adviceable to continue TTC without too much of a break...all the best as we wait for your great nesw!.

Yes. Lost it at 7wks. Had to go through 2 rounds of medication and d&c in the end as there were still retaining products. Now I'm back to ttc! :thumbup:

There is a sticky on the TTC Groups & Discussions page with pregnancy charts. It's amazing how similar they all look! The temps just keep going up and up and up.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->