Please tell me this isn't a line

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so lo is 12 weeks old. Went on the pill when she was 4 weeks old have been bleeding 1 week on and 1 week off since starting the pill doc said its the pill regulating me or something but I have been having ovulation symptons for 3 days on my week off then thick white cm well the last 4 weeks I have been extremly horny which is unlike me full stop then I had blood mixed with cm and period pain so decided to take a test and I can see a line. Please tell me it's an evap or I'm seeing things. Also have bad bad headaches everyday not sure if its from morni to night. Not sure if that's from my contacts (bad vision) the pill or pregnant. Ill leave it another 2 morning ands test again =(

Oh lol I
Forgot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 211
The top one defo as a shadow Hun do u hav a frer test? X

No I sent the dh down to grab a frer but he came back with these. If the next one has a shadow I will be getting a frer. Should I wait 2 morning or do one tomorrow morning?

Agree I think I can see a line when I tilt the laptop but I can't see anything clearly so maybe it is an evap. I always found frer the best to test early on. You don't mention but is there anything which might have stopped your pill working properly too - like upset belly or antibiotics? xxx

Sorry i cant see anything but as others have maybe its just cos im on my ipad.
If your on the pill and having periods then it would probably be unlikely that your pregnant and the symptoms your getting could just be a reaction to the pill. Its common to for ypur periods to be irregular at first (i think) and the hornyness could just be a reaction from the hormones in the pill.

I hope you get the answer your looking for when you test again xxxx

I see something on the top one also. Get an FRER hun x

Does look like a shadow of a line Hun. Do the other type of test and see what u get. Hope all turns out ok xxx

Agree I think I can see a line when I tilt the laptop but I can't see anything clearly so maybe it is an evap. I always found frer the best to test early on. You don't mention but is there anything which might have stopped your pill working properly too - like upset belly or antibiotics? xxx

Nope no upset belly or antibiotics. Always taken at the same time of day give or take half hour. I had just finished bleeding 2 days ago no I have ewcm mixed with little bit of blood I'm extra horny with pain on both sides on belly. I really don't want another pregnancy =( xxxx

If you've always taken the pill correctly without any interfering issues then the chance of you being pregnant is really really tiny and I'm sure it's just an evap on the top test. I'm sure the frer will confirm and put your mind at rest, as I got a line 10DPO with my DD.
I hope you get the result you want xxx

Cant see anything hun but using an ipad.x

I don't see anything but I'm looking at this on my iPhone.

I did the frer and its negative I'm hoping that's right. Will do the last frer dip and read in 2 days and see what that one says. Thanks girls

I think if you've been noticing symptoms for a while now you'd be getting a much stronger line.

I'm in the minority here but I can def see something. Maybe just the indent but there does seem to be some colour on my phone when I'm looking. Hopefully just an evap though! Let us know how you get on with the frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->