• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please tell me your grandma and great grandmas names

My nanas names were Dorothy and Mavis
great grandmas were
edwina (edie) and dora

hubbys were, Marion, Valerie and amy,,

Mine were Dorothy and Ruth. DH's Patricia and Eileen. My great granny was Iris and she was one of 13 girls, they all had flower names.

Violet and Isabella

My grandmas were Joyce and Vera. Hubby's were Doris and Ourania (greek). Great grandmas - the only one I know of mine is Ivy.

My grandmas names are Joan and Eileen.

Great grandmas names were - Leena, Sarah and Esther x

Mine were Dorothy and Ruth. DH's Patricia and Eileen. My great granny was Iris and she was one of 13 girls, they all had flower names.

I love Dorothy, we'd decided on Dorothy if this baby had been a girl but we were gonna call her Doris. It's a beautiful name. Love Iris too but not great with our surname lol :wacko:

I love Dorothy, we'd decided on Dorothy if this baby had been a girl but we were gonna call her Doris. It's a beautiful name. Love Iris too but not great with our surname lol :wacko:

I love Dorothy too, it would of gone so well with your other LO's names. Doris is such a cute nickname!

I love iris, especially with meaning rainbow. There is a famous singer/actress called iris (your surname) lol

Grandma's are Mavis Julia & Norma Charlotte. Don't know Greats..

Oh I love old names!

My grandma was the eldest of 4 sisters so I will give you all their names:

Sylvia (my grandma, her middle name was Constance)
Iris
Audrey
Evelyn

My paternal grandma was Martha

I adore the names and if DS2 was a girl he was going to be Lily Martha after my grandma :) However he was a boy but we still gave an old name - Freddie ❤️

Nans and great nans :

My nans:
- Betty and Pauline

Great nans
- Elsie and Louisa

Toms nans

- Molly and Betty

My grandmas are Martha (Greek) and Gertraude (German) and my DH's grandmas are Smaro (Greek) and Ioulia (Greek) which is the Greek version of Juliette :)

My grandmothers:
Rut (Ruth)
Norma

Great grandmas:
Emma
Jenny

There a lot of Elsie's and that names really coming back in now x

my grandmother's names are Barbara and Louise. my great grandmother was Anne.

Grandmothers were priscilla Ann and Edith mae and my step grandmother was helen Ruth. My great grandmothers were Antonia, loise, florence and helen

Dh's grandmother was richarda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"