me at 15 weeks and now at 23+5 x

Attachments

• SP_A0187.jpg
    SP_A0187.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
Clairenicole, I bet you are so excited to find out, I remember at first when they told me it was a girl, I hate to admit it but i was dissapointed I wanted a boy so bad then they told me it was a boy and showed me his little piece and I thought maybe a girl would be fun :) its a crasy thought process but I know you'll be thrilled no matter what, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont name her Xena :) !

Why not Xena??? :rofl:

Must i really expalin... HAHAH unless your gonna dress her in gold armor lol :happydance:

Rachael you look great! I love the nice round bump, Awww... Everyone is so cute, I cant wait til my boog is here~

Clairenicole, I bet you are so excited to find out, I remember at first when they told me it was a girl, I hate to admit it but i was dissapointed I wanted a boy so bad then they told me it was a boy and showed me his little piece and I thought maybe a girl would be fun :) its a crasy thought process but I know you'll be thrilled no matter what, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont name her Xena :) !

Must i really expalin... HAHAH unless your gonna dress her in gold armor lol :happydance:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO I would LOVE the gold armor!!!!!! And the Chakrum!! Come on now! Lucy Lawless was one hot mamma!!!! :haha: I'm going to find a newborn Xena outfit and dress him/her up in it LMAO since halloweens about the time he or she will be coming out!

my bumps starting to change! im feeling abit depressed with being bigger so bump being different! im defo going to loose weight before the next baby.

4weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/4weeks-1.jpg

16weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/16weeks.jpg

xx

i have the same shApe like u:)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO I would LOVE the gold armor!!!!!! And the Chakrum!! Come on now! Lucy Lawless was one hot mamma!!!! :haha: I'm going to find a newborn Xena outfit and dress him/her up in it LMAO since halloweens about the time he or she will be coming out!

Thats so funny lol, I was thinking about what to do with my son for halloween, but I am still figuring it out lol! :happydance:

Nice bumps ladies!! I haven't yet posted because I haven't yet got much of a bump, my fat belly just looks fatter. I got my OH to take a pic of me yesterday and felt really disappointed because it doesn't look much bigger than my 12 week pic, but I know it is cos I can no longer get my size 14 work trousers done up and my size 16s are feeling very tight around my waist. Definitely time to get some maternity trousers I think.

I will get my OH to take another pic when he gets back from Download festival next week, but as much as I might look like I have a bump its mainly fat because I've always had a fat belly.

I thought this thread was for plus sized people, looks like there are alot of slim people posting...no offense to the slim people, but just making an observation.

I shall post a pic soon. Just cannot wait to have a proper big bump rather than just looking abit fatter. I'm really jealous of slim people who just pop out.

This will be my last 2nd trimester bump pic...

26 Weeks & 5 days... Can't believe I've still got 3 months left!

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 46
Wow Newly Wed, that is a big bump. You look great though, but I hope for your sake you dont get much bigger.

Good luck in the 3rd trimester, I hope it flies by for you.

I haven't gotten a bump picture this week! because I've been lazy.... but SHES A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Newlywed - wow! i wish my bump was as big as yours is! I'm only a few days behind you, yours looks nicely rounded. My bump hangs at the bottom still, even when I lost weight pre pregnancy I always had the hanging pouch of skin at the bottom of my stomache, I hate it beyond belief. I thought it'd round out during pregnancy but 26 weeks in and it's still there with a vengence :(

ClaireNicole - Welcome to team pink and congrats hun :pink:

Here's what I mean - First one is 26 weeks with bump band on nice and neat looking!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100608_15.jpg

This one is today 26+1 no bump band looking horrible and saggy - sometimes I don't even think I look pregnant. Just like I've piled on loads more weight recently. Some people look shocked when I tell them I'm pregnant :( lol

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100609_1.jpg

It's even shrunk today! :dohh: at my midwife appointment yesterday she measured my uterus and felt around the baby and said "you've got a good sized baby in there" so baby is on the bigger side but really - where is she hiding? I want a nice bump baby! :haha:

Oh hey, you know where that pouch is? It's IN YOUR HEAD is where it is! You have a lovely bump. You're carrying low, which is normal and fine! I'd be very happy if I had your bump, I promise. It's lovely.

I have to agree with Fran!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL BUMP!!!!!!

At my U/S monday they said my little girl was almost a POUND! A POUND! AT 20 weeks!!! I'm like WHAT Thats not normal lol. So My baby is a chunker! Lol i'm thinking if I don't gain any weight at all... then when this baby comes out I'll lose a few lbs :rofl: I think she just wants to be difficult and be a HUGE baby so Mommy is scared to death of labor!!!! But I don't feel like I look pregnant at all... Just fatter! Will try and get a bump pic up SOMETIME!

Lovely bump Newly!!

Bekks, what pouch!!!?!!! You have a gorgeous bump!!

Thanks ladies! It's nice to know you think my bump looks good. Maybe it's just me being paranoid, or it looked worse before pregnancy and when it was less "filled" it did sag!
It's after years of going between a 14-18/20 :dohh: doesn't leave the skin too good.

:hugs:

x

I have a saggy bit that is lose skin due to losing 4 stone in a few months prior to getting pregnant!!

these are 18+6(sorry for the underwear shot)
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/huntressgirl28/100_0194.jpg

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/huntressgirl28/100_0193.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"