Plus size bump pictures?

21 weeks and you STILL can't tell if I'm pregnant or just fat.

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/Pregnancy/DSCF2870.jpg

Oh, Fran! You can too tell! If you were in a classic maternity shirt (with the flowy over the bump sort of thing), I would totally feel okay asking you when you were due! :)

You and I look quite similar from the side, I feel how you do. I know I've gotten bigger, but I just feel fatter (not saying you look fatter - I am bigger than you to begin with, but same sort of belly shape).

It's frustrating! I had lost weight before this pregnancy, but not enough to help out with getting a bump shape :growlmad:.

33+6, close enough to 34... and my B has finally decided to turn to a D! :haha: Took long enough!! But I was willing to go the rest of the way with my B, I grew to love it, lol

Attachments

• 34 wks.jpg
    34 wks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 25
I have a question!

So I have a wobbly belly. You can kinda tell I sm pregnant now. But will my oh ever feel movements? Everytime I feel I get a string one I put hand on belly but can't feel from outside!!

38 weeks in the first one. The second one is 36 and the same shirt (which you can see no longer covers the belly at 38 weeks). I honestly don't feel like I'm growing even with the pics but the shirt doesn't lie I guess. And 2wantedpls OH was able to feel around 21 weeks for me. He just needed to be patient. He started feeling more when the kicks were up at the top of the bump.

Attachments

• 38weekssmall.jpg
    38weekssmall.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 36weeksmall.jpg
    36weeksmall.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
I have a question!

So I have a wobbly belly. You can kinda tell I sm pregnant now. But will my oh ever feel movements? Everytime I feel I get a string one I put hand on belly but can't feel from outside!!

I wouldn't worry! Your 21 weeks! lol I'm sure by 30 he'll feel things! Or you could have a stubborn baby that the instant my hubby would touch my belly she would freeze! lol I mean freeze!

However, now she just doesn't like it when her daddy touches my belly (i think his hands are to warm or something idk) bc he can just hold his hand barely skimming the skin on my tummy and she'll start kicking :dohh: But hubby gets his best feels when we are on the couch watching a movie and he just rests his arm on my tummy bc then usually she'll get all riled up. Of course hubby likes to watch her move across my belly anymore rather than putting his hands on it, lol He thinks its cool to watch her move like an alien :haha:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/Pregnancy/DSCF2870.jpg

Hiya hun!

If you wore a top that gathered in under ya boobies and flared out then people would defo comment and look at your bump! Its just that that top is sorta tight and exposes your B bump that could be mistaken as fatty watties! I have found also the further along I have got up to around 33 weeks, my bump has gone higher which makes my boobs look smaller than my bump, which is also another good indication. But now I feel my bump has started to drop, but coz I am getting bigger, my boobs are still smaller, if you know what I mean?

You will see a difference in time, I promise!!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I cant wait till i get a propper bump, my fat is just looking bigger. Id have a bump if i was skinny

I cant wait till i get a propper bump, my fat is just looking bigger. Id have a bump if i was skinny

I can't seem to get rid of my b belly :growlmad: i feel the same way..if i was smaller then i'd have proper bump...ours will come in due time :hugs:

I can't seem to get rid of my b belly :growlmad: i feel the same way..if i was smaller then i'd have proper bump...ours will come in due time :hugs:

it will! i had a reallly prominent B and while it took ages to round out, it finally is a D now...just dont feel down about your B's...just think B=baby and D=done! :thumbup:

Hi ladies

I haven't posted for a while so here goes.
First Pic is 23 weeks & the second is 26+2. I don't think there is a massive difference to be honest? Hope everyone is well x

Attachments

• bump23wks.jpg
    bump23wks.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
  • bump26+2.jpg
    bump26+2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
MrsJ - That baby's definitely growing! fab bump. Love all the prints on your dresses. I'm a bit of a Floral addict. :thumbup:

Thanks Bekks - I used to be a Print Buyer so it's in my blood I'm afraid.x

ok this is me at 22 weeks (my mom wanted to see pictures) I am wearing maternity pants.

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/faith4307/016.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/171.jpg
17 + 1

i still need to take an 18 week one...

Hello....fab bumps ladies!!

Can anyone tell me if they see a difference...one at 22 weeks and the others at 25 weeks....wore the same clothes for both shots(washed of course!)....:flower:

1st one 25 Weeks

2nd one 22 weeks

Attachments

• 10062010337.jpg
    10062010337.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 14052010234.jpg
    14052010234.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
this is the first time ive posted a bump pic as i really dislike my B bump shape. got some maternity jeans which really help my bump look better so here it is...........

123wne0.jpg

j7xqwp.jpg

2cr6arp.jpg

19+2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g