Plus size pregnancy ladies

Lunarose- how cute is your belly? How exciting to be half way!

Has anyone else noticed that the longest months of parenting are when your pregnant? I feel like it could be Christmas already, except I am pregnant therefore the world decides to turn slower.
Maybe these hormones are just getting to my head. :-k

Paintrider89 Definitely! I don't know about you but I count every day. Today I'm 22+2, tomorrow is 22+3 .. February is going to take forever to arrive! When are you due?

LunaRose-
I don't know if I count the days, but it seems like so many weeks to go.
I am due in April 10th. So just 14 weeks along. And I didn't even test until I was 8 weeks. But I swear I have been pregnant a year already :wacko:

How are you feeling?

I feel like I've been pregnant forever already too and im not due until april 8th. 15 weeks today. Just found out the other day that we arw having a baby boy!! So exciting. Now just waiting until i get to feel him moving and kicking.

20181012_205358.jpg 20181012_143153.jpg 20181012_143143(0).jpg

Congratulations, Lexxii91! :blue:

The hip and ligament pain is REAL now! I wear a supportive stretchy bump band, but has anyone tried the proper support belts? I don't know if its worth investing.

We are at week 24 now, which means this pregnancy is now 'viable' and the baby has a good chance of survival on the outside, if God forbid, anything happened! I love these milestones! <3

20181023_134249.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely bump Luna. And congrats on the milestone. So very exciting.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/UngodlyRebel/20181025_074915.jpg
16+1 today. I think I see the bump under the winter padding.

Congratulations, Lexxii91! :blue:

The hip and ligament pain is REAL now! I wear a supportive stretchy bump band, but has anyone tried the proper support belts? I don't know if its worth investing.

We are at week 24 now, which means this pregnancy is now 'viable' and the baby has a good chance of survival on the outside, if God forbid, anything happened! I love these milestones! <3

View attachment 1046151
I wear a full on steel boned belly band and it is amazing with helping with the pain!
I am currently 27 weeks <3

27 weeks.jpg

Ahhhh i havent been getting any notifications! How lovely are your bumps and scan pics girls!

Im so in love with bumblebee! She is moving like a pro now! Gosh being plus size has nothing on this lass! Everybody looking forward to Christmas?

Ps. Im getting virtually NO sleep lately with this burning numbing pain in hips. Iv tried everything and cannot get comfortable. Going to try some yoga poses tonight. Lets hope i dont get stuck [-o&lt;:shy:

All “alerts” are broken. No response from admins on this issue.

I’ve found that clicking “Watched threads” still works. You need to make sure in your preferences that you “watch” every thread you reply to.

My right hip continues to be a problem. I’m just thankful for my left hip! 8-[

Baby has begun over the last week or more to do some crazy acrobatics I can see from outside. I feel like Sigourney Weaver in Aliens!

All “alerts” are broken. No response from admins on this issue.

I’ve found that clicking “Watched threads” still works. You need to make sure in your preferences that you “watch” every thread you reply to.

My right hip continues to be a problem. I’m just thankful for my left hip! 8-[

Baby has begun over the last week or more to do some crazy acrobatics I can see from outside. I feel like Sigourney Weaver in Aliens!

Ill be sure to keep checking in on threads. Ugh slight nuisance.

Anyway! Alien..thats exactly what i was thinking yesterday!! Classic arent they..more wiggles and the more we fall in love. Poor hubby always not around when she boots n boogies. He so wants to feel her move like crazy.

Time ticking away now! The final countdown for everybody til birth! Im going shopping today for a camp cot for bedroom. Got a delivery yesterday of some bulk nappies i ordered on special. Yay! Hows your nursery plans coming along?

Ill be sure to keep checking in on threads. Ugh slight nuisance.

Anyway! Alien..thats exactly what i was thinking yesterday!! Classic arent they..more wiggles and the more we fall in love. Poor hubby always not around when she boots n boogies. He so wants to feel her move like crazy.

Time ticking away now! The final countdown for everybody til birth! Im going shopping today for a camp cot for bedroom. Got a delivery yesterday of some bulk nappies i ordered on special. Yay! Hows your nursery plans coming along?

The main furniture is in place, but the closet is still full of my crap and it's all over the desk too! The crib is currently full of baby gifts (lucky me). I ordered a shelving unit for the garage which I can move a lot of stuff to whenever DH finishes building it for me. (He's been sick for 4 days but getting better)

I ordered a baby k'tan carrier today which I am excited about! It looks a lot easier to use than the Moby wrap.

I still need to get a crib mattress, bedding, diaper pad, bottles and accessories, and a bassinet, among other things.

I have about 150 size 1 diapers which is probably nothing! Like 15 days worth? I still feel kind of weird ordering a bunch more with so much else to buy. I've been told that my best diaper buying options are Costco and amazon.com. I don't know whether to buy any newborn size diapers in case baby continues to measure big. I have another sono next week. :)

Do you feel readier?

The main furniture is in place, but the closet is still full of my crap and it's all over the desk too! The crib is currently full of baby gifts (lucky me). I ordered a shelving unit for the garage which I can move a lot of stuff to whenever DH finishes building it for me. (He's been sick for 4 days but getting better)

I ordered a baby k'tan carrier today which I am excited about! It looks a lot easier to use than the Moby wrap.

I still need to get a crib mattress, bedding, diaper pad, bottles and accessories, and a bassinet, among other things.

I have about 150 size 1 diapers which is probably nothing! Like 15 days worth? I still feel kind of weird ordering a bunch more with so much else to buy. I've been told that my best diaper buying options are Costco and amazon.com. I don't know whether to buy any newborn size diapers in case baby continues to measure big. I have another sono next week. :)

Do you feel readier?

Hope hubs is feeling better by now!

Gosh you are in full steam ahead girl! Sounds awesome and almost ready for action!

Iv got cot, camper for our room, change table and mat. Pram (hand me down) i must pick up from family..have bits and bobs of clothes, swaddles etc. I just bought all her newborn things this week so i can start on packing her bag for hospital. Ill finish mine next week too.

Im also in two minds about being ready with nappies. I have 2 boxes of size 1, 3 and 4 in stocks so long. Iv asked for lots in shower list so ill wait on that til i buy again. I asked for bottles, toys, wipes, toiletries and other faffy things. Less i have to buy the better. So January will be my last dash to get whatever i don't get at shower.

We attended a baby expo yesterday, got an amazing special on 4d scan. Little minx was face planted into placenta and squashed up refusing any co operation at other times. We JUST managed to get pics here and there. What an experience. Its FREAKY now to think this little moving bumblebee in belly has a face to her. Weird as anything..if u know what i mean. Before u just imagined a little random face.

Awww how cute! I wish I knew how Margot looks but I am going to have to wait until January!

I don't feel all that ready though I have a lot of clothes and stuff. The stroller/car seat is still in the box, I've really got to figure out how to install it in the car! lol.
Ahh i really love the name Margot. Its still fab! I feel like more i try get organised, the more i feel less organised pff...we will get there. Well thats if im awake long enough. Crumbs im sooo tired!! U also feeling it?

I actually thought I kind of got my 2nd trimester burst of energy in the third trimester, but these last 2 days I'm starting to really drag... uh oh, so much to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->