Plus size pregnancy ladies

How is everyone doin?
Just went to Walmart and got several pairs of leggings. It's getting cold here, and my few pairs of jeans are just not going to work for me.

Doing good, but not having the second tri energy bump I was promised.

I alternated 3 pairs of shorts through the hot weather, and I have 3 pairs of jeans for the rest of the pregnancy, plus a few leggings. I've been wearing regular shirts, but starting next week or so I think I'll have to switch over to mostly maternity. I bet I'll get sick of these clothes by end of January! My best economical/quality finds came from Old Navy (web only).

How is everyone doin?
Just went to Walmart and got several pairs of leggings. It's getting cold here, and my few pairs of jeans are just not going to work for me.

Doing good, but not having the second tri energy bump I was promised.

I alternated 3 pairs of shorts through the hot weather, and I have 3 pairs of jeans for the rest of the pregnancy, plus a few leggings. I've been wearing regular shirts, but starting next week or so I think I'll have to switch over to mostly maternity. I bet I'll get sick of these clothes by end of January! My best economical/quality finds came from Old Navy (web only).

Sorry your still feeling drained. I called baby the 'energy leech' for a few weeks. It takes so much to grow them. :sleep:
I will get a few maternity shirts as well later on. I had several for the first 2 kids. But they were closer together, and I got rid of everything. :dohh:

My jeans will fit for a while yet, but I SAHM anyways, so squeezing into them everyday just didn't seem the way to go this time.
I will have to check out old navy as well. It has been a long while.

How is everyone doin?

Hi hun. Ahh leggings are the bomb! I wore them throughout the last dash of winter here. I tend to pull them up over bump, more comfi although looks funny i think :haha: Summer is kicking in here so the less clothes right now the better..

Man am i struggling to sleep. Sciatica is a real bother too :coffee:

Well it turns out I have anemia, so maybe that's why I'm so tired. It's probably because of my high-carb diet. :blush:

So I put my leggings on, went to the store, and purchased SloFe pills and hamburgers and spinach and even spaghettios with meatballs. Nobody will ever accuse me of underreacting.

I must confess I also bought two cans of cinnamon roll dough. :blush:

Jjordaan- Sorry you aren't sleeping well. All of these beautiful pains and aches right? Do you get very hot summers? Not sure where your at?

MissM - I believe if you get MOSTLY healthy stuff, it counts.
Sorry to hear about the anemia though. Do you not take prenatals? Mine have a bunch of iron?
Though I probably don't need it. We are crazy about red meats and dark greens.

I half want to take a picture of my new leggings to share. They really arnt anything super special, but I got into the Halloween/autumn mood, and they are all so cute!

Well it turns out I have anemia, so maybe that's why I'm so tired. It's probably because of my high-carb diet. :blush:

So I put my leggings on, went to the store, and purchased SloFe pills and hamburgers and spinach and even spaghettios with meatballs. Nobody will ever accuse me of underreacting.

I must confess I also bought two cans of cinnamon roll dough. :blush:

What time can we be round for dinner? :haha:

Jjordaan- Sorry you aren't sleeping well. All of these beautiful pains and aches right? Do you get very hot summers? Not sure where your at?

MissM - I believe if you get MOSTLY healthy stuff, it counts.
Sorry to hear about the anemia though. Do you not take prenatals? Mine have a bunch of iron?
Though I probably don't need it. We are crazy about red meats and dark greens.

I half want to take a picture of my new leggings to share. They really arnt anything super special, but I got into the Halloween/autumn mood, and they are all so cute!

Im in South Africa. Yes it gets super toasty here. Iv decided im going to live in my pool for summer. So if u need me, bring floaties and a snack :haha:

I think at this point, we better suck it up on the aches and pains. More to come as we expand more! Gosh..imagine us by popping day LOL

Lets see the leggings then!

Yes, I take my prenatals, along with a million other pills, it feels like. I guess they're just not enough.

Dinner is at 7:00 y'all. :winkwink:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/UngodlyRebel/20180925_103056.jpg

Leggings!

South Africa, definitely a pool type of pregnancy for the summer. And flowing dresses to go over bump.

Love the leggings, especially the sugar skulls! Leggings are my best friend at the moment!

I have been asked twice if I'm having twins over the past couple of days! I hate to think what people are going to say by the time I'm in the third tri!! :wacko:

My bump has suddently popped in the last week and I can feel lots of movement! Baby is having a good wriggle as I type :cloud9: I love that I actually look pregnant now and not just like I had a big lunch! Haha! Not loving the growing pains that come with it so much! I didn't show at all at this point in my first pregnancy. The differences are amazing!

How are everyone elses bumps coming along?

Luna- JEALOUS! I can't wait until I can feel baby!! Absolutely the best part of pregnancy.
No bump visible here yet, still hidden under my winter reserves as I like to call it. But I can feel it growing up, if that makes sense.

First official appointment was today with the nurse. Tomorrow I go back to see the doctor.
Had another US and tech had to keep asking baby to stay still so she could get measurements. 12 weeks today. Baby measured at 12 + 4

Here’s my 22 week bump. I can still cover it up with big tops if I wanted to.

Attachments

• 104F5943-4EEC-46A6-8A86-6C479696A320.jpg
    104F5943-4EEC-46A6-8A86-6C479696A320.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 20
Ahhh super jealous of the tights paintrider! Love em!!

Heatwaves kicking in here girls..was 33'c today. I feel heavy and tired. Bump growing quick now. Feel like a mini hippo!

Luna- JEALOUS! I can't wait until I can feel baby!! Absolutely the best part of pregnancy.
No bump visible here yet, still hidden under my winter reserves as I like to call it. But I can feel it growing up, if that makes sense.

First official appointment was today with the nurse. Tomorrow I go back to see the doctor.
Had another US and tech had to keep asking baby to stay still so she could get measurements. 12 weeks today. Baby measured at 12 + 4

Did a part of you also think wiggle baby wiggle..we dont care what they say! Lol! Its so good to see them. Glad all is well with bub! :cloud9:

Ladies. Has anybody done or considered Kinesio taping? Im finding my groin to be super tender and wondered if it would help support weight of growing bub?

Did a part of you also think wiggle baby wiggle..we dont care what they say! Lol! Its so good to see them. Glad all is well with bub! :cloud9:
Maybe just a little. Haha. Though I did want the monkey to sit good for long enough for her to get a good picture for me.
My other two were crazy as well, I can see this one will follow in their footsteps.

Is it like a belly band or something?

Thanks, ladies! I like a fitted tee as I'm wearing in that photo most days. So far only 2 belly touchers.

I was thinking of getting this belly band when I'm further along: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077TLK36L/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A3M7ATO72KRMP6&psc=1

I am not sure if you are supposed to only wear it for a couple of hours at a time or wear it all day, based on conflicting things I read on the web. I plan to ask my doctor about them at my next appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->