Plus size pregnancy ladies

I actually thought I kind of got my 2nd trimester burst of energy in the third trimester, but these last 2 days I'm starting to really drag... uh oh, so much to do!
U lucky sausage!! Send ur energy my way please lol

I actually thought I kind of got my 2nd trimester burst of energy in the third trimester, but these last 2 days I'm starting to really drag... uh oh, so much to do!

My reply disappeared. Uggh.
I hope i can find some energy soon. Feels like its all down hill at the moment. Lol

My reply disappeared. Uggh.
I hope i can find some energy soon. Feels like its all down hill at the moment. Lol

I have so much to do but trouble getting off the couch right now! So much for extra energy.

I wasted a lot of it worrying about my poor little sick kitty last night. She has kidney disease and isn't eating much and now has a UTI and a cold (she peed all over the bed right before sleepy time :( ) and I was just POSITIVE they were going to tell me today is the end at the vet's office. Instead, they gave me some amoxicillin. I guess overemotional pregnant lady strikes again.

I have so much to do but trouble getting off the couch right now! So much for extra energy.

I wasted a lot of it worrying about my poor little sick kitty last night. She has kidney disease and isn't eating much and now has a UTI and a cold (she peed all over the bed right before sleepy time :( ) and I was just POSITIVE they were going to tell me today is the end at the vet's office. Instead, they gave me some amoxicillin. I guess overemotional pregnant lady strikes again.
Ahhh love!! I also have a kitty with kidney disease. Only thing to control that and help your kitty along is Prednisone or the likes. Please speak to them about it as an add onto the antibiotic. Give your kitty some time. The added stress of up and down to the vets office increases the UTI and stress levels. I have been down this exact road with my Toscana (Siamese 18yrs old) the prednisone will also give kitty an appetite back and put some weight on. Its aweful as ANYTHING when they have UTI and just piddle little spots repeatedly. This is going to get better! Get that Prednisone asap from vet. U will see a different kitty!!!

Ps. For any pee smells or accident zones i use thick bleach to clean up. Either diluted in warm water or as is. Followed with bicarbonate of soda as the next wonder to dry up and help the smell.

Thanks, Jordan. She is definitely beginning to feel better from the medicine already. They've never suggested a steroid for her, I can ask about that next time I'm there. What we do for her kidney disease is give her sub-cutaneous fluids to help strain the toxins out of her poor little body. She actually has a huge appetite when she's feeling well, though she never puts on as much weight as I'd like. She got sick this time because we took her for a grooming (she doesn't wash herself well and had terrible mats) and I think the grooming and the hair cut stressed her out and made her depressed!! She is a rescue we found in our backyard, might be between 10-13 years old. She is either a part Lilac point siamese or a purebred Balinese (long-haired siamese). She is a beautiful cat and very very spoiled!

Speaking of putting on weight, my 32 week baby is now 4 pounds, 13 oz!! :roll:

The doctor does not seem at all worried, but she doesn't have to push it out!

Thanks, Jordan. She is definitely beginning to feel better from the medicine already. They've never suggested a steroid for her, I can ask about that next time I'm there. What we do for her kidney disease is give her sub-cutaneous fluids to help strain the toxins out of her poor little body. She actually has a huge appetite when she's feeling well, though she never puts on as much weight as I'd like. She got sick this time because we took her for a grooming (she doesn't wash herself well and had terrible mats) and I think the grooming and the hair cut stressed her out and made her depressed!! She is a rescue we found in our backyard, might be between 10-13 years old. She is either a part Lilac point siamese or a purebred Balinese (long-haired siamese). She is a beautiful cat and very very spoiled!

Speaking of putting on weight, my 32 week baby is now 4 pounds, 13 oz!! :roll:

The doctor does not seem at all worried, but she doesn't have to push it out!

Ahhh im so glad kitty is feeling better! I was stressed for you both last night. I just wish i was there to cuddle her better! On the mend..yipee!! Shame mom shes had a tough time. Going to a groomer can be stressful. Aww shame. Maybe think about investing in a shaver and doing it yourself maybe? Between my 11 im so glad i only have 2 that get matted, so they get a scissor trim here and there. On the prednisone front, it is a god send for flare ups. I give Toscana half a tablet every other day and she is a happy camper!

Ahh ur bub is bootiful weight mum buy yes totally with you on pushing it out #panicface. Mine is 2.85 pound at this point or 1.29kg. We see the gyni today. So lets see what else he has to report.

All went well at gyni today. Bub happy & healthy. Iv picked up some weight so he was happy. Bed booked for c section at hospital for 11 Feb. Ahhh..its all so real now!

All went well at gyni today. Bub happy & healthy. Iv picked up some weight so he was happy. Bed booked for c section at hospital for 11 Feb. Ahhh..its all so real now!

I am not good at grooming my cats at all! Luckily the other 3 don't require any help. I don't know if I could ever shave her myself, but given what's happened the two times I've taken her to the groomer, maybe I will try sometime. I tried hacking off the mats with scissors, and little Miss got VERY MAD. lol.

Glad you had a good appointment and a scheduled due date, how exciting!

The doctor said she'd much rather a big baby than a small one.

I am not good at grooming my cats at all! Luckily the other 3 don't require any help. I don't know if I could ever shave her myself, but given what's happened the two times I've taken her to the groomer, maybe I will try sometime. I tried hacking off the mats with scissors, and little Miss got VERY MAD. lol.

Glad you had a good appointment and a scheduled due date, how exciting!

The doctor said she'd much rather a big baby than a small one.
U should ask ur vet about giving fluffbutt a shave. Mine is keen to help out if im desperate. Considering urs might br happier at vet vs groomers.
Goodness. As long as baby isnt too big. Eapecially if its natural birth!!! I suspect our little munchkin will be podgy lol!
In nest mode again preparing nursery. Thats when im awake long enough.:shy:

U should ask ur vet about giving fluffbutt a shave. Mine is keen to help out if im desperate. Considering urs might br happier at vet vs groomers.
Goodness. As long as baby isnt too big. Eapecially if its natural birth!!! I suspect our little munchkin will be podgy lol!
In nest mode again preparing nursery. Thats when im awake long enough.:shy:

I can ask again next time she needs help, but the vet is the one that sent me to this groomer in the first place, so I don't think they do it. :(

I'm still trying to decide when to do my big 15% off completion discount amazon order for the crib bedding and mattress and stuff, because I've had both my mother and sister in law express interest in knowing what items from the registry I especially want, and then of course neither of them has bought anything. ;)

Ahh yes! That side of it is enough to drive u dilly. I have the same problem. Well my family have left the shower til 4 weeks before she arrives despite me asking for it sooner. So i am literally preparing most of the necessary hings incase shes earlier. I just feel so much more organised and less stressed too. I have a camper cot for bedroom, getting pram and car seat today from a family member, then have all the newborn clothing mainly and things like dummies,swaddles, burp cloths and nappies..oh and 2 bottles incase of top up at hospital. Rest i hope to get at shower.

Exciting that u have a nice discount to use! U should post a picci of what you would like to get.

I realised I haven't been on B&B in SO long! Has anyone had their babies yet? We must be close now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->