Plus size & pregnant join here

Everyone is different, you gotta do whats best you you, baby and your circumstances.
Im a bit of a battle axe lol. Il get my boobs out whenever, where ever, and if some people wana frown or stare il do it all the more and not cover up lol.

On another issue, my boobs hurt like hell again :-/ thought that time had passes, ouch :-(
And one has grown bigger than the other too, :|

LMAO! I still feel freaked out if I think some boobie is gonna get shown to people in public but id live if it happened. :winkwink:

oo do you know i wish i could be like you girls. But im very paranoid where my boobs are concerned. Mine have never grown equally.. and where i know its normal for most women to have a little difference between there breasts.. one of mine is double + the size of the other.

I would express into bottles but i couldnt afford to buy a pump :dohh: But then again if i see how it goes i might change my mind and then once he has arrived and his money has started up i could buy a pump then. No point forking out for one if i am not going to like BFing. Although i deffo want him to get those first few days.. I wanted to with seth too but just wasn't able.. and for that I blame the midwives.. they just didnt care and i suppose not seeing him for 12 hours didnt help things.. but even then the midwife didnt ask if i wanted to breast feed or if i wanted a little help :dohh:

so sorry your boobs are sore Jenny :( Mine were tender at your stage but are ok now :D xxx

*Waves to everyone*

I'm sure I posted on this thread before but I simply cannot keep up. :haha: I just had my 12wk scan yesterday and my due date was advanced by a few days so now it would be Aug.19th.

So I was wondering... Does anyone perhaps know of a maternity clothing website that ships to most places in Europe? I need to buy pants and I am having the worst time finding plus-size maternity clothing here. :dohh:

Ahhhh the joys of being fluffy... :nope:

:flower:

Thanks Seths. I spoke to my mum about it, she told me not to worry lol I must have leak out or something during the night and woke up thursday with this brownish mark :s i have smelted it lol and it does smell like Urine Mum told me to mention it to the midwife when i see her on tuesday nothing else has happened since that morning. Sorry for the TMI was pretty freaked out and wore a liner the whole day :s

Cant wait to see the midwife to ask her about all these little concerns i have lol

ok first thing first... BUMPY

https://i45.tinypic.com/2nkuv4o.jpg 35 weeks and 3 days

it hardly looks like i have a bump :S lol but its huge

Hey Nela :hi: Gz on your 12 week scan hun :D and having those few days chopped of your due date :D thats always a bonus hehe. Hmmm I'm not sure about places that would ship all over apart from if you looked on Amazon or Ebay .

Your welcome Cherry. aaa i have had that a few times huni, mention it to the midwife.. it could be discharge huni.. maybe a small infection/thrush or something making it brown. Don't you worry about TMI hun.. to be honest i think its part of what we are all here for :hugs: Those questions you think you shouldnt or couldnt ask :hugs:

xxxx

Thanks hun i appericate it very much. think as a first time mum we have all these random worries lol.

bumpo looks amazing xx

doesnt matter how many times you are pregnant hun.. we all have these worries lol. ITs like its a whole new thing all over again even with this being my second. I'v had so many diff things from my first pregnancy.

Thank you hun :D It really doesnt look much on that pic lol. will get another pic at some point in my vest which shows it properly.. my sister said i have "dropped and popped" lol she came for a random visit today. My nieces and nephew are obsessed asking when baby is coming. xxx

Well we ordered another car today eeek. Making such huge financial commitments really make me nervous! Especially since we actually owe more on the old one than the car is worth. Pfft! Tis cute though!

Well we ordered another car today eeek. Making such huge financial commitments really make me nervous! Especially since we actually owe more on the old one than the car is worth. Pfft! Tis cute though!

We just did this hun they really rip off people on trade ins here but eh we have a nice new shiny car for all the family to fit enjoy your car. :flower:

We just did this hun they really rip off people on trade ins here but eh we have a nice new shiny car for all the family to fit enjoy your car. :flower:

We actually got quite a nice deal - £3k discount since I actually only bought a brand new car from them in November (we need 2 cars!) so it isn't too bad. We'll have 2 Minis now :) Though Rich's Mini is the estate version with the bigger boot and more leg room. Slightly more practical!

Yeah we went to the same person but only one income so we traded in and got 8k for our trade which really means 2k towards our new one with 2k down from us. Much better interest and payments only a tad higher then before. This van is much more expensive though omgosh 27k. Will be paying it FOREVER! hah!

Aww i think kids love the idea of a baby on the way lol.

I wish i could drive lol im planning on doing alot of walking once baby is here. as my sister hogs the car space when my parents go out lol but i dont mind lol means excerise and i love walking xxx

woot for new car NOO... what did you get?

ooo id love a car... but its foot power all the way for us lol xx

oops haha i realised you already told us :dohh: damn my memory is bad.

how are you all today? xxx

I'm having one of those days where nothing fits at all. Maternity jeans are cutting in too low. Maternity trousers are cutting in at my belly button. New top got delivered- too small. All other maternity trousers- too big. Urghhh.

Also just got my first kick in the bum from one of the twins. The other is now joining in and kicking my lady bits. 23 weeks and they're already ganging up on me :haha:

How are you today hun?

woot for new car, we had to get a new car too, as will need three seat belts in the back, we got a picasso, hubby hates it lol.

All I wear are huge leggins and long tops or dresses lol. I have a pair of maternity joggers, but they wont last for long now.

LOL cottlestonPie, what positions are they in? My little one is breech, and always kicking me in the flute lol.

I had a crap nights sleep, bloody hip cramps again :( but im going to have a nap later on in the day.

Hubby and the kids have gone to grading at mixed martial arts today, the kids have their belts, and now its hubbys turn lol.
I wanted to go, but sat in a wooden chair for 3 hours, and going up and down 4 flights of stairs for a wee is just not happening at this point lol.

I'm starting to REALLY get sick of this insomnia now :( Since 7dpo I've not been able to sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time without then waking up for 3 hours and then wanting to go back to sleep again. So at the minute I appear to be sleeping midnight-4am then 8/9am - 1/2pm. Every single day. If I don't go back to bed I'm shattered and my MS is worse all day. Like proper throwing up, shivering and gipping every time I eat or drink anything, I have a headache ALL the time as I'm so dehydrated... and my next 3 weeks worth of shifts are nights which doesn't help my "normal" sleep pattern but after a night shift I do actually sleep a solid 7 or 8 hours! Blah! I remember turning completely nocturnal when I was pregnant with DS.... I ended up being signed off with pregnancy induced insomnia so I wasn't working so it didn't matter I was up all night and asleep on and off all day... Hmm...

Wow i feel bad for you and your sleep pattern hun. Ive been getting period like pains and i forgot to take a hot water bottle with me to bed so i was up at 2.30am for the loo and the bottle lol which helped me go back to sleep and i didnt wanna get up either.

Im ok today and happy to yelled im 32 weeks lol but i dont think my bump is going any where lol ive got my bump pik ill post up some days i feel huge other days i feel ok or smaller :s cant wait to drop lol

My other friend has just gave birth yesterday so thats been 2 in the space of a week they both have had girls also lol

First pik is 27 weeks and the last two are today at 32 weeks

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 32 weeks (2).jpg
    32 weeks (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
Cherry - your 32 week bump is deffo bigger hun :D And GZ on 32 weeks :happydance: Your more rounded at the top of your bump so wonder if baby is sticking its bum out :haha:
Gz to your friends hun! I cant wait to do my birth announcement! So sorry you were up at silly oclock though :hugs:

Noo - oh no huni insomnia does not sound good! I had it at one point but i dont think it was anywhere near as bad as yours :hugs: :hugs: Do you think you may end up signed off again this time round? I do hope it stops soon hun :hugs: :hugs:

Jenny - sorry you had a rubbish night sleep too hun :hugs: Did you get your nap? ooo GL to hubby :D must be nice to have a few hours peace and quiet :thumbup: I agree wooden chairs and lots of stairs are a no go :dohh:

Cottleston -0 oh dear, i hated those days when thing stopped fitting! Sucks that your new top doesnt fit.. are you able to send it back and exchange for a bigger size hun?
oh no for the foof kicks! I am so damn greateful Ethan cant do that anymore! I cant imagine what it feels like to have 2 of them doing it!! OUCH.

AFM - Im having one of those days where i keep going to cry over everything. I have no patience for Seth which is making me feel like a rubbish mum. Trying to get the washing sorted out and dried and hes wanting my attention all the time.. i couldnt even sit down for a cup of hot chocolate without having to put it down as he wanted on the xbox. I wish it was bed time already! I want the next 3 weeks to fly by.. I'v finally hit the point of being so fed up of all the pain i just want him here! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->