Plus size & pregnant join here

Secrets safe with us! Names are secret here too... Using Bert n Ernie though on FB - it seems to have stopped most people asking about names!

Have a good day ladies... I think it's almost nap time for Toby. I hope so anyway, I'm like a zombie this morning. Ttyl! Xx

Just have to wait a million years to have my bloods done, then we can go home.

Baby is breech, weighing 2lb 10oz, and placenta has moved more than 5cm away from my cervix :-D yay now I can have sex :-D

Just have to wait a million years to have my bloods done, then we can go home.

Baby is breech, weighing 2lb 10oz, and placenta has moved more than 5cm away from my cervix :-D yay now I can have sex :-D

:haha: that actually made me laugh out loud :haha:

I am glad your placenta has moved out the way though hun and still plenty of time for baby to move :) Have they booked you another scan to check position at a leter date? 2lb 10 is a good weight :thumbup: xx

Woohoo for sex! Although I can't be bothered with that at the moment :haha:
Good news about the placenta though... Now you just gotta turn that bubba! She's got loads of time to shift around yet :thumbup:

It's 1pm almost. HE'S STILL IN BED. Urghhhh. At what point is it acceptable to kick a sick man out of bed? Lol

hmm id say a few hours ago :haha: If john is ill i just leave him in his bed. More hassle than its worth dragging him out of it lol x

Yeah turns out he has been listening out for me to tell Toby we're going upstairs so that he can phone me with a list of requests... Drink, paracetamol, painkillers. And now he wants me to walk to the shop to buy the orange juice he refused to buy yesterday instead of having my sleep. Gah. I'm totally fine when kids are ill but he's got to man up :haha:

oh my gosh you waaa....

I am sure he could drag his ass down the stairs to get his own drink and paracetamol! And I certainly wouldn't be going for that orange juice.. will teach him a lesson.. he should have got it yesterday :growlmad:

If i were you i would just go for your nap! Your health is more important than his :dohh: xx

Cottlestone- I think it's a man thing. Most cannot deal with being sick/ill at all! Mine usually lounges on the couch when he's sick, though... especially now that I am pg he wants to keep the germs away from me :haha:

Jenny- Glad to hear that your placenta has moved away from your cervix :) Now you just need the little one to flip around for you!

AFM- Meh. Not feeling it this week. Today has just been an emotional day for no reason at all. I feel exhausted. Trying to remind myself that it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday so the work week is almost over. I just feel like I can never get anything accomplished. I feel like the other women at work are not pulling their weight, and when I am already feeling overwhelmed that is the last thing that I need. Sorry for the not so positive rant girls :shrug:

I would like to say a big thank you for all the wonderful ladies that responded to my question. I greatly appreciate that. You all have made me feel so welcome in this thread. Thank you for that!
I'm looking forward too what is coming for me and my bump :) as I continue to enjoy reading what you ladies discuss!

Thanks ladies.

I have another scan on 28th of Feb.
It doesn't matter if she doesn't turn, as im having a elected section.
Its been 4 weeks since iv had sex, which has been driving me insane lol.

aww Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry you are feeling overwhelmed hun :hugs: :hugs: Can you pull up the other people at work about not pulling her weight??

under25ttc - You very welcome hun. I am looking forward to you sharing your journey with us :flower:

Jenny - woot for another scan :happydance: And its not even that far away. Have you got your section date booked yet hun? I dont think you have said a date yet. :dohh: 4 weeks with no sex would be bliss for me :haha: I cant get dh to leave me alone even though it causes loads of pain afterwards.

I think we're getting to that level of uncomfortable sex now so it won't be long til he can't be bothered either. Only problem is he'll pester for other things instead. Which right now is DEFINITELY not happening.
He finally got out of bed at 4:30pm (he's been in the bath for the last half hr)... And the only thing he said to me is "want to wash the bedding?"
ERRRRRM. Would've done if you'd got your ass out of bed five hours ago dear! :dohh:

Oh pffffft now I'm getting a tight cramp on the lower right hand side of my bump where I'm jumping up to answer his calls down the stairs to me every few minutes. That's it, I'm going on strike.

I'll stop moaning now. Just so frustrating!!

I wont get a date till about 34 weeks along, which is crap really, as MIL lives in Ireland, so needs to book flight dates.
I was told il have scans every 2 weeks till she is born, but they now say every 3, dunno if im meant to see my midwife inbetween these scans or not, noone tells me anything grrr.

I have quite a high sex drive, and not being able to have sex has impacted on intimacy with hubby, I dont feel close to him any more, but now we can change that.

Not so much fun if its hurting you hun, tell him to naff off.

Does your fella have man flu hun? All you need is a ball gag and some rope for a quiet night in front of the tv :-D lol

Lol oh dear. I cant stand the thought of sex right now :(.

Hate when men have there man flu. its just like our cold lol but we still deal with it and get on with the day.

Im finally home and nicked the couch as my bump is little sore on top again lol. but i wasnt as sore as the other days. Also im gettin alot of tighting on the top of my bump and im getting this grinding pain every so often. only when i walk. I got it today again and one of the girls i talk to said could be Bh lol i thought that to but i dont think the grinding think is right. So im going to mention it to the midwife on tuesday as its bugging me now. :( xx

I get the grinding too hun. Mine is spd related... Might be the same for you? Definitely worth mentioning it.

oh man :(. Im going to have to write some notes down to remember to ask her lol other wise im going to forget lol

Cottleston - oh really hahaha... i really think your dh needs to pull it together a little. Imagine asking you to wash the bedding at this time of the day :dohh: STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!! I get those horrid pains too hun.. means you need to relax for a little. Keep moaning if you need to hun!!

Jenny - ah thats about right. I got my date at my 32 week appointment, but i didn't see the consultant at 34 weeks. Hmm maybe book an appointment with the midwife anyway just to ask her about it? I have to have appointments every week and that was from 28 weeks.
Aww bless you hun.. well at least you can get things back on track now and can get back to being more intimate :thumbup: Sex hurts me all the time.. i end up in pain for the following week :dohh:
hahahaha if my dh saw a ball gag and some rope he'd be thinking he was getting lucky :haha: too much 50 shades.

Cherry - sounds like bh hun. The grinding deff sounds like SPD though, mention it to the midwife and hopefully they will be able to do something to help :hugs:

I'll be going to bed soon so night night ladies. Got myself into a can't be bothered with anything mood somehow. So bed time it is once Seth is into his. xxxxx

Yeah i just looked it up on the NHS site it came up SPD :( boo. I only get it once every few days maybe weeks. Ive wrote them down so i dont forget to tell her. Im thinking the tighten is Bh to lol all will be comfirmed on tuesday hopefully.

Glad its Friday tomorrow as i just cant be bother no more this week. At least there is only 4 days next week im working lol

Hi guys :)

Found out I havd gd today :(. Well the doctors receptionist said the doctor has written results suggests gd refer to midwife do you think that means I defo have it? Been trying to get in touch with the midwife all day. I am panicking! I feel like I have got everything during this pregnancy ... Rehsus -, spd, high bp, gbs and now gd.... Is it because I am so overweight? Finding it hard to fit all the extra appointments with work...I don't get paid for appointments and work over an hour away so it takes a whole afternoon/ morning....sorry just venting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->