Plus size & pregnant join here

Im like that with washing. I do it once a week just now since it just my work stuff and things i wear at the weekend. But im such a lazy booger lol i bring the dry stuff in and leave it in the basket to be folding but forget to fold it lol

And thank you to lol xx

Aw seths :hugs: Can you maybe get Seth to help you with the washing? If Tobys having a clingy attention day, I let him help with everything. It takes twice as long but if he gets to put a few socks in the washing machine or dryer and push the Start button, it keeps him sweet.

Jenny - They're both breech at the moment. One seems to be facing inwards with feet down so I don't feel many punches but lots of foof kicks from him. The other keeps shifting from facing my back to facing my side so I either get back/bum kicks which I only feel low down, or I get punches just under my ribs. It's weird feeling movements in so many different places!

Ernie (at the top) rolls over so often though, he worries me more. His movements are less consistent and because I've got two placentas cushioning some of the movement, I only really feel him if hes facing outwards and i'm lying down.

Hmmm. DH is putting Toby to bed at the mo and Toby's being a right little terror. MIght have to take over as DH is still being a grumpy git from his man flu. Have a good (and sleep filled) night ladies xx

Seths - I can't be signed off sick. I work on "bank" so like a supply teacher I only get paid for what I work. I wouldn't have an income if I didn't work :(

CottlestonPie - you have a right little party going on in there then ay? Awwww so cute, I imagine them hugging in there :)

Hubby and I celebrating Valentines day today, as he will be working nights next week. fingers crossed for a good nights sleep.

Dunno about hugging but they try to punch each other lol

Aw did you do anything nice to celebrate valentines day? DH and I are Toby free. We were meant to see Die hard 5 but it doesn't look like we will now so we might just go for a bite to eat and chill out with a movie on lovefilm.

Went out tonight to stores and to eat and put on this top.. jesus to think this was so loose on me a few months ago.. :blush:

Attachments

• 183908_10200744981406047_414353427_n.jpg
    183908_10200744981406047_414353427_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
Dunno about hugging but they try to punch each other lol

Aw did you do anything nice to celebrate valentines day? DH and I are Toby free. We were meant to see Die hard 5 but it doesn't look like we will now so we might just go for a bite to eat and chill out with a movie on lovefilm.

Lol I guess that behaviour may continue for a few years to come.

We just exchanged gifts and ordered take out, was nkce though :-D
How come you didn't go cinema?

Cottleston - Seth does help hun. he pulls stuff out the wash machine and then puts the new load in. Then he helps squeze the liquid into the lid and put it in the drum. Then he helps pour the conditioner into the cap and then into the draw turns it on then presses start. It was more a pain when i was trying to hang the washing on the radiators and he was getting under me feet or pulling it back off again :dohh:
did you have to help DH put Toby to bed hun? :( Shame you cant feel so much of their movements hun, hopefully as they get bigger you will be able to feel it a lot more :hugs:

Noo - oh no that really sucks! I feel so bad for you! I would hate to think if you really were not well you couldnt take time off :hugs: :hugs:

Jenny - sounds lovely what you and dh did :)

USAF - LOVE LOVE LOVE your bump <3 And i love your top too! Its mad when you put tops on that were big a while back but now fit. lol thats like my pants.. they used to fall down all the time.. and now.. they are snug as a bug :haha:

Did you all get a nice sleep?? I had a real bad pain in the bottom left of my tummy so took my hot water bottle to bed. I was flat out by 9ish cuddled up with seth in my bed. Think dh put him in his own bed before he fell asleep though. I am hoping for a much better day today!! xxxx

Aww sound like you had a good night jen and to you to cottlestonpie.

I cant wait for tomorrow. well i want the morning part over lol Stupid council like to give me a round around so i hope they bloody sort out my benfit soon or im off to citzen advice as im sick to death of being stressed out. They have make me about enough through my pregnancy i broke down last week due to it to.

Anyways midwife tomorrow after that guy has gone just hope little paige is still ok in there. think ive said it enough times now that im a worry wart lol i prefer to feel her moving around alot more that i do. Every now and then i get this fish like feeling and then alot of hiccups .Once im in work for an hour or 2 she stretches out and my bump goes all hard on top.
when im in bed at night somethings i can feel her head you know like the midwife does but i dont push that hard just lighly push lol sometimes is there but sometimes i think she moves it back and hides lol

Just glad to be this far along now and i cant stop worrying as much once she is here but i dont think i will lol good things i have family support eh i can bug them with questions xxx

Cherry - wow have they still not got things sorted for you! I hope to goodness that they get it sorted tomorrow! Thats rediculous!!

woot for midwife visit. how often do you feel her moving around? as long as your getting 10 then you should be all good :D My midwife always asks now "are you getting your 10 movements" I'v never tried to feel Ethans head.. hehe id be too scared of poking an eye out or something :haha:
Not long now huni then you wont have to worry as you will have her in your arms :) xxxx

Ive read that if the make 10 movements in a hour thats ok. but some people have said 10 movements through out the day so im puzzled lol

I feel her enough to know she is ok i think lol my brain doesnt seem to store must these days. Thing ill try and count them through out the day.

In the past few minutes ive felt her 4 times moving (fish like movements) lol i dont get much kicking/ punches. Its like she's just moving her hand or foot. and when im lying down on my back if i place my hand where she is stretching out it either gets tighter or she goes into my back and hides :(.

Yeah their still messing me around hun. I had my mum on the phone to them last week and she gave them what for. lol xxx

As far as i know hun its 10 in a day. haha i love how you say fish like movements.. i think i know what you mean too...its like they are just swishing about instead of moving properly.

Jeez hun i hope they get it sorted out soon. how damn hard is it for them to sort out.. you'd think its rocket science! xx

Yeah it was a good night. Didn't get to sleep till gone 12 am though lol ;-)

How is everyone today?
I dont feel like my bump has grown for ages. Having this belly feels normal now.

Just got home, we had to take the children for blood tests at the hospital this morning, then went for lunch. I think its nap time now.

I hope they are ok Jenny :hugs: Glad you had a good night last night though :D
Hehe i didn't feel like my bump grew much throughout but looking back it really has. Nap time sounds so darn good.. i could do with one of those xx

Hi everyone another big girl here :) I'm 26 5'6" and 262 lbs. This is my second pregnancy but the first one diddnt last very long. I went to hospital last week and found out i have an sch which is a hemmerage outside of the placenta. Still not 100% how far along i am because after the u/s they said 7 wks give or take a week lol. Glad tofind agroup of plus size beauties!! Will be nice to have some people totalk to that may be going through the same stuff.

Health and Happy wishe!!!!

:hi: KrissCodd :hi: Congratulations on your pregnancy hun!
I'm so sorry that your previous pregnancy did not last long :hugs: :hugs: Will the hemmerage have an effect on your pregnancy hun? I hope they keep a close eye on you. :dohh: for no deff date! do you know when you get another scan.

Looking forward to sharing journeys with you hun :hugs: xx

:friends::friends:
:hi: KrissCodd :hi: Congratulations on your pregnancy hun!
I'm so sorry that your previous pregnancy did not last long :hugs: :hugs: Will the hemmerage have an effect on your pregnancy hun? I hope they keep a close eye on you. :dohh: for no deff date! do you know when you get another scan.

Looking forward to sharing journeys with you hun :hugs: xx

Thank you soo much! My DH and I have been trying for 4 years and we literally just gave up and started planning a trip to mexico hahahaha guess the trip is off :)
So far they said there is no way to tell if it will effect the baby. Had a u/s at the hospital and got to see the baby's heartbeat!! So far so good just have to take it easy and no mommy daddy time ;) lol
Next scan is on March 12th for the "approximate" 12 week scan :) but because of the hemmerage I am just on edge all the time. Thankfully have not had a bleed in a week! big success so far :) :)

For sure looking forward to sharing journeys :hugs: :friends:

As far as i know hun its 10 in a day. haha i love how you say fish like movements.. i think i know what you mean too...its like they are just swishing about instead of moving properly.

Jeez hun i hope they get it sorted out soon. how damn hard is it for them to sort out.. you'd think its rocket science! xx

Oh thats ok then i feel more than ten a day lol. Yeh the swishing lol that what i feel lol or her stretching out lol my belly goes sore when she does that.

At work i think i went to the loo so much lol i normal go once but today it was more she's defo on the bladder today xxx

haha i say fluffy too!! So did the anesthetist i saw :haha:

:hi: Very big welcome to you PinkDuckeh :D Congratulations on your pregnancy hun! I am glad you seem to have one of the nice obs :D Always makes things so much nicer! How are you feeling so far.. i hope your not getting too many 1st tri symptoms :hugs:

USAF - WOOT on the brand new car :happydance: I say any car is better than no car :haha: but only because i don't have a car :haha:

how are we all this morning? I'm a little grumpy but had an ok sleep so can't complain too much. xx

Good Lord I've missed a lot of messages! LOL Remind me to bookmark this thread! anyways! I am feeling some major MS. I have literally gotten sick every day at least 2 times for the past 3 weeks. I love water but it is making me gag! Which makes me so sad because I love water so much! But yea as far as the 1st tri symptoms go, I sure am feeling them. Except I am excited to say I have maintained my beginning weight and havn't put any weight on. Which I am quite proud of, as much as I have been wanting to shove my face lol And yes, I really like my OB, he has the best bedside manner. I am glad that I went with him. Needless to say it was kind of awkward introducing myself to him during a papsmere but what can I say..:dohh:

I am glad to be a part of this group of wonderful ladies and I look forward to sharing our pregnancies! At this moment, I am on the hunt for cute plus size maternity clothes. If there is such a thing. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->