Plus size & pregnant join here

KrisCodd - your very welcome hun. I am so sorry you had such a hard time conceiving. It seems to be sods law that when you stop trying thats when it happens! lol thats what happened with me too :haha:
I will keep everything crossed for you that it doesnt effect the baby. Woot, not long till the next scan then hun :D I love scans :happydance:

cherry - urgh its so annoying when they lie on your bladder! I hate it lol

PinkDuckeh - hehe im glad i log in regularly :D oh no for the MS :dohh: I hate being sick with a vengeance.. nothing worse. Congrats on maintaining your starting weight hun :D Thats really good :thumbup:
haha no time like the present for introductions :haha: I cant honestly say i have seen any cute plus size maternity clothes.. they all seem to stop at a uk 20/22 :growlmad:

AFM - yet again im up in the middle of the night. Was woken at 2am by some serious stomach pains (couldnt say where exactly as it felt like my whole stomach). I dont know if its just cramps or contractions but they were lasting 30 seconds and were every 5-6 minutes. Cracking headache on the right hand side and lower back pain. So far since waking iv also had 2 episodes of vomiting and 3 of the other way (sorry tmi). Also getting some super duper pressure in my foof (along with the pains radiating down there every time i have a stomach cramp) Its not almost 4am, the stomach pains are less intense.. now just a constant dull pain, and my throat is burning like hell. headache is still there though and my arms feel like lead :(
I really want to try go back to sleep.. but i know fine well as soon as i lie down its all going to kick off again.
:cry: :cry: :coffee: :coffee: :cry: :cry:

Is it just me or did getting a TB shot suck? I got it last week and my shoulder is still soar Smh. Same thing happened with the flu shot but this is worst

Morning ladies. How are you all today?

TMI - I have an upset stomach, again :-( couldn't even drop the kids to school this morning, I had to ask my dad to drop them in :-/ seems I switch every other day between consitpation and the other end of the scale.

I panicked myself this morning, I couldn't get baby to respond in the usual ways. Wasn't untill I got the Doppler out that she decided to wiggle. Little minx.

I so want a doppler lol bit late in pregnany no to get one lol. but i think its reassuring lol. not to long til that council guy is here and then midwife whooo xxx.

seths i hope you manage to get a nap or something :(. Keep us posted on those pains. xx

Seths, hope you got bak to sleep. How you feeling Hun?
Hope everyone who is poorly feels better soon.

Afm I had the worst night with toby. Started putting him to bed at 9:30 (after DH started at 9 and I took over) and he didn't fall asleep til 11pm. Took me til about midnight to finally calm down and fall asleep, I was soooo frustrated. Then he woke up at 1:18am and didn't go back to sleep til around 5am. He was screaming arching his back, wanted cuddles but didn't want to be touched. He didn't want me. When I told him daddy was asleep he called for the dog over me :dohh: gave him some calpol and took him into our bed where he instantly woke up and started refusing to sleep, getting out of bed and just standing there, asking for juice he then didn't drink... Anything to stay awake. I got so annoyed that in the end I shut him in his room alone and cried. DH took over at about 4am because I was so stressed out and exhausted that I was getting really strong frequent braxton hicks with back pains. They caused babies to move and sit on a nerve too so I got shooting pains from my lower back down my bum hip and thigh.
I just feel like at the moment I will never sleep again. People are ginna be ill or stubborn or tobys going to play up for the next 15 weeks then the babies will be here and I'll be up all night all over again.
It's 10am now and I can't get up. I just can't.

Awww i feel bad for you mums that have a little on already. I hope you both manage to get some sleep through out the day.

Im dreading this council guy coming he'll be here any minute now but i just cant be fooked with him. Anyways, im being nose out the window as those people who guts houses out that no one lives in lol im watching them from my window. such a sado.

I've already drank like 2 small cups of water and i think i have bit of umm... Diarrhea been getting it on off this week :(. but i always get it when i have coffee and drink it to fast :S lol xxSorry for the info

Well the uy has came and gone. Turns out there as been alot of complaints about the council over the road from me. Not suprised one bit. Also justhad to go racking for my p60 for this guy who has already left but left me his mobile number if i found it lol well hoorah i found it just took me a while. he better reply and come back for this form soon cause i need to shower and get looking good.

He told me this should be sorted in within the week and to give him an email next week so lets hope this is the start of it being fixed..

Paige also decided she give me little stretch out while i was hunting for this form lol crushing my lungs in progress now to sit and relax (or do i go for this shower) ummm i dont wanna go for it incase he comes back to the door lol

realbeauty - wow you are only just getting your TB jag (tuberculosis?) I got that when i was around 15. I do remember my arm killing afterwards though!

Jenny - I'm glad little lady started moving once you got the doppler out, nothing worse than when they wont move! Sorry to hear you'v an upset stomach hun :hugs:

Cherry - I'm glad the guy came out and it sounds like things are finally going to be sorted for you :thumbup: It's about time :thumbup: I would go for the shower.. but then that depends how long it takes you to shower lol.. i can be in and out in 5 minutes lol

Cottleston - :hugs::hugs: So sorry Toby gave you a rough night hun! Sounds like what seth used to do with us at one point. I put a baby gate on his door and left him to it when he kicked off (got him into bed, bottle, and story, kiss, love you, walk out).. it took around 2 weeks but he soon got the message. Bed time is now no problem and if he gets up through the night he doesnt get out his bed, just has a little moan. one of us takes him some milk then he's straight back to sleep :thumbup: Sounds horrible but maybe worth a try? Its a week or so of seriously rough nights.. but it works in the end, then at least you get a few weeks of restful nights before the twins arrive :thumbup:
You deff don't need to stress so im glad DH actually helped you especially if its giving you BH and causing babies to hit nerves :hugs::hugs:

AFM - The pains tailed off this morning allowing me to drop off on the sofa at around 6am. John woke me up at 7 when he got up as he couldnt see me breathing so the poor man thought something had happened. Went back to bed and got up at 11. Called maternity assessment at half past as when i wiped after peeing there was blood. They weren't interested :dohh: She says its probably due to the diarrhea. If i get any more contractions (without the diarrhea), ethan stops moving or the bleeding gets heavier then i have to call back. xx

oh and 3 WEEKS TODAY!

i ended up just going for the shower the guy never came back ive to let him know wen Ryan has his bank statement.

Midwife went well even thought Ryan wouldnt shift his bum and come. Paige is fine my worry is over lol. Head is still down and her back is on my right side i think she was mumbling to me lol. That other thing i mentioned to her to she said it was ok and if it happens again ive to let her know. Also if i need psyho for my grinding pain think to let her know but as i only get it once in a blue moon didnt see the point lol. Any every other pain she said it normal for how many weeks i am lol

When i came out my friends sister was sitting there lol she's due in may i think the 26th.

And my friend as bumped me also so looks like its a day in the house for me after getting my dam hopes up grrr. men are usless and let down. xxx

Ps ryan is going to wake up an wonder why im still here :| oh wells

Eurgh! Slept 2am-4am last night. Then 10am-12pm today. On night shift tonight and can barely move without throwing up. Not great. Off to tackle the school run with my sick bowl on the passenger seat :( Think I may be getting HG again; my urine currently has +++ketones :(

Noo I hope its not HG huni. Sorry your feeling so awful :hugs: :hugs:

Cherry - glad the midwife went well hun! Sucks that your friend bummed you out :dohh: would have been nice for you to get out the house. Ryan sure is in for a shock lol xxx

Seths - OMG I can't believe they don't want you in to check you over. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. If you want to go in though, just go, don't ask them......stupid bloody idiots, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

One of my work friends had her 2nd little girl last night, so cute. Named her Annabelle Rose.

10 weeks to go for me today.

Cherry - yeah the doppler was used most days in the beginning, it was very reassuring, as im a right worrier. I don't use it much now, unless it's a last attempt to get missy to wiggle her bum. They are great little devices.

Had to have an x-ray today because im having chest pains, tightness, and feeling like a weird thump/roll/beat. I cried because I really did not want to possibly hurt my baby and I refused a ct all to hear nothing is wrong and I need to exercise.. when I told the doctor I was short of breathe and my chest hurt just walking like a foot from my desk to my stairs he asked me if that was not normal for me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I am fat but ffs give me some credit... I still feel scared as its still going on but everything was cleared there at the ER wtf :(

Today has been CRAZY for the MS! I have seriously been battleing it all day! The doctor gave me some medicine for Nausea but I was told not to take it and drive and it would make me very sleepy..I'm sorry, I WORK? I am at a desk all day long, that is all I need ; To take a pill for nausea then fall asleep at work. :thumbup: Makes me just want to turn in my 2 weeks. I am so miserable..Not to mention the office is small and they can hear me in the bathroom puking up a lung every time. SO. EMBARRASSING. UGGGGGHHHH ANYWAYS!

In other news, my next US scan is March 11th. I am like...SO FREAKING OUT. I am kind of kicking myself in the butt for telling everyone I was pregnant so soon because I don't want to jinx myself and end up having to tell everyone "nevermind". I wonder if I should have waited until my 12th week but I have been TTC for 6 years...6 YEARS and I seriously convinced myself that I was not ever going to have a baby. Well I mean honestly, we all thought I was further along than I was....so I am not going to blame myself for letting the news out. :dohh:

My pregnancy has got my mom all stirred up and she keeps bringing up her ectopic pregnancy. It literally burst and disintegrated her tube. She has been living all these years believing it was something she could have saved. Some idiot nurse told her that they could have moved it to the right place and she has believed that from that day forward that she chose to kill her baby instead of save it. So of course me being emotional and having to hear the story over and over again no matter how many times I tell her that the nurse was wrong and she did the only thing that could be done in that sense, is making me majorly depressed (and scared that something is going to happen to my baby)

Today has been CRAZY for the MS! I have seriously been battleing it all day! The doctor gave me some medicine for Nausea but I was told not to take it and drive and it would make me very sleepy..I'm sorry, I WORK? I am at a desk all day long, that is all I need ; To take a pill for nausea then fall asleep at work. :thumbup: Makes me just want to turn in my 2 weeks. I am so miserable..Not to mention the office is small and they can hear me in the bathroom puking up a lung every time. SO. EMBARRASSING. UGGGGGHHHH ANYWAYS!

In other news, my next US scan is March 11th. I am like...SO FREAKING OUT. I am kind of kicking myself in the butt for telling everyone I was pregnant so soon because I don't want to jinx myself and end up having to tell everyone "nevermind". I wonder if I should have waited until my 12th week but I have been TTC for 6 years...6 YEARS and I seriously convinced myself that I was not ever going to have a baby. Well I mean honestly, we all thought I was further along than I was....so I am not going to blame myself for letting the news out. :dohh:

My pregnancy has got my mom all stirred up and she keeps bringing up her ectopic pregnancy. It literally burst and disintegrated her tube. She has been living all these years believing it was something she could have saved. Some idiot nurse told her that they could have moved it to the right place and she has believed that from that day forward that she chose to kill her baby instead of save it. So of course me being emotional and having to hear the story over and over again no matter how many times I tell her that the nurse was wrong and she did the only thing that could be done in that sense, is making me majorly depressed (and scared that something is going to happen to my baby)

Don't worry about hsving told people, you were excited, and everything will probably be just fine, not long till your next scan :-D

I found that too, when people know your pregnant, all the stories come out, and most of the time they seem to be negative. Seems nobody wants to tell all of the many positive stories.

Try not to get too upset, and maybe try and explain that what they are saying is stressing you out, most people have the dumb when it comes to pregnant women, and dont realise how upsetting some subjects can be.

How is everyone today?

Im on season 5 of Dexter :-D

Jenny - ooo congratulations to your friend :D I'm so jelous! Glad all went well for her though! :happydance: Woot for 10 weeks! It all seems to be flying by!
she said it was pretty manic in there so probably why they didnt want to see me, and my local midwife was just starting her clinic so couldnt be bothered dealing with me either :growlmad:

USAF - aww huni im so sorry to hear your having difficulty breathing hun! how dare he say its just because your big :growlmad: Jesus.. do people use that excuse for everything :growlmad: I hope it rectifies soon! I know it can be a common thing during pregnancy depending on where and how the baby is sat so hopefully thats all thats wrong :hugs: :hugs:

PinkDuckeh - Don't you worry about having told people. I am sure everything will be just fine. People, especially family seem to be far too quick at putting in the horror stories. But you were trying for 6 years so i can just imagine how hard it was to hide your excitement!! Not long until your scan hun :happydance::happydance: Oh no for the really bad MS, are work sympathetic towards it? Im sorry your mum keeps telling you that story over and over, when i found out i was pregnant with ds1 my sister kept telling me to stop saying i was having a baby because its not a baby and it'll probably die (because she had a miscarriage with her 2nd pregnancy). Then when i got pregnant with this one i had it from my sister and my mum due to them both loosing their second pregnancy. :dohh:

I'm doing good today :) Didnt have the best sleep as dh has a cold so was snoring :dohh: But apart from being tired the only thing im getting today is some serious shooting pains in my foof/pelvis when walking! haha you get some funny looks when your walking along and randomly say "oh fuck ouch" lol :haha: xxx

Oh wow just had loads of pages to catch up on

Seth hope you are OK and the bleeding /cramps have stopped

Welcome to the new people
Re bumps showing with first I showed by 20 weeks, this time by about 8-10 as people in the office about me.
Maternity clothes to Europe - I'm sure next clothing send abroad, I've also bought a couple of items from bon Prix which I've never used before

I had bad stomach last night too and feel better knowing some of you have been having the/same. I was in so much pain last night with my cramps I thought I was in labour had to try and breathe through the pain. At home today and luckily baby is moving around today so that's reassuring

Congrats on the new cars !

Thanks Seths, I am not sure if its her doing the weird spasm in my chest those have happened for a long time but I am guessing having her smush me is making it worse. I was so mad :( asking me if id gained weight and telling me to exercise even though I clearly stated this was not normal for me even being overweight.. SO annoyed. Today is V-day though for Fallon so yay for something good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->