Plus size & pregnant join here

jelly - no more bleeding today :happydance: had a few more cramps when walking but they've been nothing like the other night :thumbup: It sounds like a lot of us have been hit with a bad stomach. My dh thought i sounded funny trying to breathe through mine on monday night :haha:

usaf - woot happy v day :happydance: :happydance: :o they seriously asked if you have gained weight :o well d'uh you damn idiot :dohh: they really are so thick sometimes. could you get a second opinion from a different doctor hun?

ooo scan tomorrow for me :happydance: hope everything is ok after all the drama lately.

How is everyone? Doing good today I hope! I took some nausea medicine prescribed by the doctor but it doesn't look like it is going to help :nope: The only side effect I have gotten from it is feeling VERY VERY sleepy AND sick to my stomach at the same time.

@Seths: If my sister told me something like that I probably would not talk to her for a long time. That is DEFINATELY something that I could NOT deal with. With my mom I have a lot of sympathy for what she went through but yea, I have noticed that all anyone has wanted to talk about was the negatives. As for the sympathy in the work place, I work at a sattelite office with just myself and two men. So as far as the getting sick goes, they are pretty understanding and it doesn't bother them. I am just really embarrassed about the sounds since the office is so small and you can hear every little thing.

PinkDuckeh - I didn't talk to her for a long time after that. But my whole family was up in arms about me being pregnant. My dad didn't speak to me for around 6 weeks after i told them i was expecting. Its not nice to think someone had to go through what your mum did, and to have been told she could have saved the baby. I felt sympathy for my mum as she was far enough on to actually give birth.. she had a little boy in the toilet. but my sister was a case of she got pregnancy literally straight after having her 1st so her body wasn't ready to carry another.

So sorry the tablets not working for the nausea hun :hugs: I'm glad the guys at work are sympathetic hun. Urgh theres nothing more embarrassing than people hearing you be sick :dohh: its a shame we cant seem to do it quietly :haha:

xxx

jelly - no more bleeding today :happydance: had a few more cramps when walking but they've been nothing like the other night :thumbup: It sounds like a lot of us have been hit with a bad stomach. My dh thought i sounded funny trying to breathe through mine on monday night :haha:

usaf - woot happy v day :happydance: :happydance: :o they seriously asked if you have gained weight :o well d'uh you damn idiot :dohh: they really are so thick sometimes. could you get a second opinion from a different doctor hun?

ooo scan tomorrow for me :happydance: hope everything is ok after all the drama lately.

Actually thus far ive not went passed pre pregnancy weight currently I am 2 pounds under it. I have an ob on the 26th will talk to them then unless I get worse.

Midwife says iv only gained a stone, ONLY lol. And iv been eating quite healthy too :-( ohh blahhh and meh :-(

Having some strong braxton hicks today, rock hard belly is weird, I dont get any pain at all with these practice contractions, but I hear some people do.

I keep trying to tell my body to stop it, as im having a section, but she dont listen lol

wow go you! I'm so damn jelous!!

lol I still have lots of time to gain I am actually kinda concerned if I am not really gaining where the hell is the water and baby? LOL! I lost 25 pounds with both my kids and I guess I should look to that as example because they both came out healthy as can be. :blush:

@ Seths: My goodness! I feel so bad for your mother, no wonder she was so scared for you! That would traumatize me for life! I worry about Miscarrying quite frequently, especially when I see the ladies in these forums with so many failed attempts and mc's listed in their signatures. It makes it hit closer to home because you have so many women in one place who have had pregnancy woes and it is in your face every single day.

As far as the nausea goes, I don't even let my dh around me when I am getting sick. He is a sweet heart, he tries to come rub my back and hold my hair and I am more like the exorcist screaming in some demonic tone. "GET OUT!!!" Poor guy lol love him though.

@Usaf: Hey congrats on not gaining! I stepped on the scale this morning and gained a pound..I am blaming that on my tshirt though, yea...that is my story and I am stickin to it. :happydance:

gz Jenny! Thats a good gain hun.. with my first id put on like 2 stone by 30 weeks :dohh: Braxton hicks suck but im glad they are not hurting you :thumbup: haha i wish my body would realise its having a section too, so all this practicing etc is not required.

Usaf - wowwee whats your secret? I would love to drop 25lb! well any lbs would do :haha: I'm dreading what my end weight is going to be. I actually took the battery out of my scales because i just dont want to know anymore!

PinkDuckeh - I know what you mean hun. I always looked at those sigs and thought oh my.. that could be me in that situation. aww your dh sounds lovely.. mine just leaved me to it lol.

xx

LOL! I was very sick with my first two and barely able to eat what I did was totally healthy I have been not as sick this time and eating rather bad to be totally honest... I dunno!

ah iv never had bad morning sickness to stop me eating lol. shame i could do with loosing some pounds.. haha but dont relish the thought of being sick all the time.. it was bad enough the other night. x

I didn't think a stone was good. How much is average? Anyone know?
Im with you, I just don't look, even at appointments lol.

Just cleaned all the snakes out, they were all fed 3 days ago, so had all pooped, eeeeew.
Gotta make a feed, clean rota for hubby to follow when iv had baby.

Are braxton hicks supposed to hurt?

Average for someone with a raised BMI is apparently 7-8kg xx 14-16kg for someone with a "normal" BMI xx

My mw and consultant want me to weight maintain this pregnancy but think that's so I gain as little as possible. I'm dreading the weight gain these next 18 weeks

So about a stone in total?

:-/ I cant see me not gaining any more weight in the next 10 weeks :-/

Iv hardly done any exercise this pregnancy with my back being so bad :-(

I did read the whole 1 stone 1 lb thing for high BMI. But my midwife told me off for weighing myself all the time. She said as long as its not excessive amounts you put on what you need.

I dont see how you can maintain your weight :S I mean unless you get ms or cut down seriously on what you are eating.. your still going to gain some as baby and all its extras have to weight something :dohh:

Jenny as far as i know they are not supposed to hurt.. just be uncomfortable. hehe i dont envy you cleaning out stinky tanks.. i used to think fish were bad enough.

Meh. I've already gained a stone or there abouts. Gained 4 stone with Toby :(

Had a shite day today. DH is feeling better so he's gone back to his usual "SPD? Ehhh. Go and sort out dinner" attitude. Even when I was in tears after Toby was pushing my legs he basically ignored it. Sigh.

Ive done no excerise at all lol. Ive gain stone so far ive heard people gain upto like 50lbs -60lbs i was shocked really dont wanna gain much more tbh. Going to be tough getting it all off again lol.

Well paige has perk up today :S keep feeling her moving around (fish like) lol that the only way i can describe the movements lol

Jen i heard few people say Bh hurts. Ive been getting a really tight bump on top and it hurts also. I mention this to my midwife yesterday and she said it will be Bh So i guess for some people i will hurt and others i doesnt :s.

I just read those 3 pages and i only remember to write few things there lol.

Happy vday USAF i hope i got your name right there lol.

I had an ok sleep last night until those period pains came around lol and those bloody people up stairs. Must fill my bottle up little more and probs keep the eletric blanket on for the night as its got an all night setting see if that helps also xxx

Cottleston can i come give your dh a slap please?? omg i want to do it so bad!! I'm sure hes bloody big enough to make dinner! Especially after you'v just spent so long running round after him!! :dohh:

Cherry - with seth i gained 42lb roughly. Glad Paige perked up again :D Glad you had an ok sleep till you got the cramps hun.

I hope we all get a decent sleep tonight.

:dohh: Bloody Seth... :growlmad: twice he has rammed himself into my stomach in the last 30 minutes.. now im getting damn pains :dohh:

Seth - JJ can be heavy handed at times too dread being full term and running after JJ

Have to say cottleston you have the patience of a saint you husband seriously needs as slap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->