Plus size & pregnant join here

Glad you had a nice birthday Noo :-D

Its hubbys birthday today,29 years old. He may well be grumpy today though, as he dislikes his birthday.

Its my 30th March 5th. .... 30! I went into my 20's pregnant, and im leaving them pregnant too lol. Dont think il celebrate this year, im a bit too tired and moody for it all lpl.

ooo omg omg Ethan will share a birthday with you :happydance: how awsome is that :happydance:

happy birthday to your other half :D xxx

Question : it may be weird but im asking anyway. The fat that hangs under the placenta, mine is firm in some areas and regular flab in others. Is that something to worry about or is it just from the fat being pressed close together cuz of LO. Im a bit of a hypochondriac so every lil change I notice

hmm im not 100% sure if i get what you mean. Do you mean the bottom of your tummy? If so then its normal for some places to feel hard and others not to :thumbup: xxx

Glad you had a nice birthday Noo :-D

Its hubbys birthday today,29 years old. He may well be grumpy today though, as he dislikes his birthday.

Its my 30th March 5th. .... 30! I went into my 20's pregnant, and im leaving them pregnant too lol. Dont think il celebrate this year, im a bit too tired and moody for it all lpl.

ooo omg omg Ethan will share a birthday with you :happydance: how awsome is that :happydance:

happy birthday to your other half :D xxx

Awww that pretty awesome :-D

I cant wait till my section date is that close :-D

Glad you had a nice birthday Noo! Sucks that work put you on an early. That was one good thing about my old work... We were given the day after our birthday as an extra holiday for birthday recovery. Good times.

Real... Under my belly button is mostly flab and it does sometimes feel firmer than other times and I've put it down to babies positions and maybe fluid retention but I dunno if that's actually the case!

Seths, I hope you get a break today! Can you have a nap later or something?

My lot all have march birthdays too! Mine is 27th, DH is 30th and Toby's is 31st. Busy week :D

Do you know when you will get given your section date Jenny?

oh my gosh Cottleston - joint birthday party for all? lol. We are quite lucky most of mine will be spread out.. Ethan will be march 5th (unless he shows early), dh is April 27th, Seth is December 4th and I'm December 8th. Dh asked if i wanted to go back to bed when he got up.. but ill prob be better just muddling through till bed time :thumbup: Going to take Seth to the park today I think since the sun is shining today, he is grumpy which means he has excess energy to burn off. An hour running round should do him some good

what have you girls all got planned for today? xxx

Hey ladies just checking in. having a lazy day nothing much happening lol. Nothing on the telly either :( so ive just been crotcheting this cover i started lol

ooo wish i could do that cherry. I used to when I was younger as my nanna taught me but wouldnt even know where to start now.

We took Seth down to the Loch. He had a play in one park, then went and fed the swans... one of which must have been the "big boss" as it was a right aggressive so and so.. blooming thing was almost twice the size of Seth so we had to stand him up on a big rock thing to keep him out the way. Then he went and looked at the other little swans that were swimming. After that he went to the other little park and had a play.. including going on the see-saw.. dh and I got on it too and OMG they hurt! Lol .. poor seth took a flying lesson as i wigged back on the seat to try give my bum a rest but the damn thing pinged up and wacked me in the foof and knocked me off... so then dh's end went down quick meaning seth went flying and landed on his back :dohh: poor little man.. but he was all good though :thumbup: had a little cry then went straight back on the see-saw laughing his head off at dh and I.

Just got back in just after 2pm and i think its safe to say that Seth is shattered. he is a very very grumpy little boy.. so going to make him a bottle and see if he will goto sleep and then im going to have a nap too. :sleep: :sleep: no way im going to make it right through without one. xxxxx

i get into it ever now and then lol i youtube how to start it off..

Ohh i like swans when there in the water lol not keen on them when there on the path lol
Sounds like you guys had a great day lol nap sounds good right about now but if i sleep now i want sleep later lol. Its been such a nice day today aswell with the sun out and its not even cold lol glad your making the most of it hun. now time to give yourself a little nap xxx

Back from work and going to tuck into a massive slab of my birthday cake :) Yum! Want some??!

Attachments

• Birthday Cake.jpg
    Birthday Cake.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Sounds like a lovely day Seths... And definitely nap worthy!
Toby went to my mums earlier and DH and I finally got to see the new Die Hard. He might be getting on a bit but I love a bit of Bruce! Toby fell asleep on the way home and is still napping so I might go and lie down. Cinema is good but the chairs aren't great...

oooo i want a peice lol. aww bless i hope you can get a nap to hun xx

Noo- Happy B-day! I am jealous of your cake! AHH!
Seths- Geese are evillllllll! :p

I am going to chinese today with hubs and kiddos then to build a bear to repair my baby boys puppy whom he loves dearly and can't do much without and lastly off to the aquarium! :)

No I dont have a date yet, prob wont till 34 weeks.

Lol sounds like a right adventure at the park lol.

That cake looks awesome!

Im taking hubby to miller and carter for his birthday meal this evening.

omg... these meals sound yummy.

Noo - im on my way :haha: that cake looks amazing! :haha:

Cottleston - im glad you had a nice day with DH hun :D did you get a little nap in hun??

USAF - sounds like you have had a good day today too :D I want to take seth to an aquarium but there isnt one near me :dohh:

Jenny - aww sucks not to know till that late. The park was fun.. but chilly with the wind. Happy Birthday to your hubby :cake:

I enjoyed my nap :D went to sleep at half 4 and got up at 6ish. Going to jump in the bath now to try ease my hips.. although im not holding out much hope since my bath is one of those stupid half size things which is no good for sinking into nice hot water as it barely covers anything :growlmad: :dohh:

oh and guess what woke me up from my nap.... dreaming about biscuits!! Fox's biscuits... and now i really want some!! and dont have any or any spare pennies to go grab some :dohh: my first proper craving this pregnancy lol xx

Mmmm bisquits! Crunch creams are my fave. Beats my craving of cabbage and gravy haha

Sounds like we napped about the same times! I woke up just before 6 and figured I should probably wake Toby up. Think we're in for a rough night or at least a tricky bed time as he napped for three hours so late in the day. Oh well.

Enjoy your bath! Ive started making the most of mine while I can still get in and out on my own. I give it a month til I get stuck :haha:

it was the chocolate ones i was dreaming of. hehe i went through a cabbage and gravy phase with seth.. lasted around 10 weeks!!
You never know hun he may still sleep ok. Seth can sometimes nap from 4-6 and then still go down at 8. hes just gone down tonight at 8:45 and looks shattered even though he napped when i napped.
hahaha i got stuck in mine last week i think it was :haha: almost had to call dh through to help me out! I ended up just having a shower.. thought if i put the pies in the oven then just have a shower.. by the time i get out they will be ready. yeah :blush: get out the shower 20 minutes later.. thinking "why cant i smell pie".. :dohh: i turned the oven on.. but left the tray with the pies sitting on the hob :dohh: :haha:

I'm heading to bed now. Nice early morning tomorrow to get seth ready for nursery *yawn*. Feeling rather restless tonight. hope your all good though. sweet dreams everyone xxx

After todays shift - PLEASE contact your midwife if your baby's movements pattern changes :(

Fell flat on my butt after my bath :( was going down my stairs *sigh* I think all is well but still scary gah. I rubbed my belly and told Fallon sorry lol!

Fell flat on my butt after my bath :( was going down my stairs *sigh* I think all is well but still scary gah. I rubbed my belly and told Fallon sorry lol!

oh no USAF, I'm glad you are ok!! Not nice when you have a fall.

Noo - im guessing there was some bad news on your shift today :hugs: :hugs: Im so sorry it wasn't a nice shift :hugs: :hugs: Are you ok hun? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->