Plus size & pregnant join here

Whats up Noo?

Baby wasn't moving at her usual time last night ( between 10 and 11) I had nightmares about it all night, felt some wiggles at 7am and a couple of tiny ones sibce. Hope she starts moving property soon

Seths you were right! He slept til 5:30, came in for cuddles and we slept again til half 8!
Lol at the pies! How annoying... Blame prego brain :haha:

Noo, hope you're ok. Must be horrible when bad things happen at work like that :hugs:

USAF, glad you're alright hun

Jenny, hope bubs starts moving again properly soon

Afm.. Started my rite of passage today. Yknow, the one with the leaky boobs. :dohh: I was hoping it wouldn't start so soon.

has she started moving properly yet Jenny? If not id give midwife a ring.. have you tried the whole lying on your left hand side, drinking cold juice etc??

Cottleston - Im so jelous of these awsome sleeps Toby is having lol. Seth came running through at 7:20am.. hehe 10 mins before the alarm.. but those last 10 mins are the best :haha:
uh-oh for the leaky boobs.. hehe mine only leak if i squeeze the nipple so im safe lol.

anybody else enjoying the sunshine xx

Ahh just noticed the post from Noo, sorry hun I hope you are ok I know bad news is rough to give and see as a midwife but prob double when you are pregnant as you get more emotional. At least for me I would.

Yes iv had some wiggles, her kicks are not as strong now, but iv read that that can happen asas they get bigger.

No naps for me this week, with the kids being off school.

Hey ladies, Weird how you mention falling on your bum in the bath. I went in the bath last night to. i kneel down first and tried to fall back slowly to my bum which i managed but all the water kind of spashed out the back lol and went everywhere :|.

Yeah there movement changes slighly i noticed as they get bigger. Which i read was normal since there room is getting smaller. plus paige has her quite days and her active days lol.

I seen this new born today and i was in awee (that will be us all soon)

I posted in the april munchikins group yesterday as we were talking about keep that whoo haa area tidy lol not an easy job when your doing it so blind lol

glad youv had some wiggles jenny. Ethans kicks/punches and rolls have been just as strong as ever but he apparently still had lots of room in there as he feels small.
Oh no for kids being off school. Our lot only had 2 days lol.

Cherry urgh there is nothing worse than when that happens lol but i do it all the time.
awies i love seeing newborn babies :cloud9: but i get jelous.. want mine now :haha:
I got dh to do my downstairs area for me when i was 35 weeks. So its ok now until afterwards.

well AFM - I didnt think id make it all the way through without pre-e catching me! Got a phone call from my midwife earlier asking did i know the consultant wanted me to have twice weekly bloods/bp checks as my last bloods came back elevated. When i said no she was shocked. I told her when i saw him on thursday he said once weekly visits to midwife but didnt mention having to have my bloods done again. So she came straight out (took around an hour.. so cue me running round trying to clean!!). my bp was good and urine clear but she did a vaginal swab and the bloods wont come back for a few days. She said i am very borderline pre-eclamptic. If my blood pressure shoots up again.. or the blood continue to deteriorate then ill be taken straight in. xxxx

I wish we only had 2 days, I love the kids but they take the pee.

Iv had lots of wiggles and shuffles, not many big kicks, but she did weigh 3lb at last weeks scan, so maybe there is not much room now.

Im getting these two to bed now. Iv finished watching Dexter and now I dont know what to do with my evenings.

I want Paige here now to lol

Aww dear. Lets hope those tests come back ok hun. Your much closer to your due date that us lol i just realised how close you were so you'll have the little one in your arms soon :) xxx

Awww Jenny... my LO weighed 3 lb 6oz . I hope he doesn't get too big before his time

Ohh only a couple more weeks hun... Hope you make it! X
can't believe your DH will do your lady garden! Mine won't entertain the idea of even shaving my ankles when I can't reach or giving me a foot rub lol

Jenny... LOVE dexter. So good :D

Hope you manage to hold on till term hun, which lets face it is like next week lol. Gods I bet your excited!!! Time is dragging for me now.

I bloody loved that programme, and now it's finished....stupid Netflix gets me depressed :(
I need another cool series to watch now, before baby is here.

I wouldn't trust a man with my foof and a razor, im not shaving it again till after now lol, it's impossible.

Think ill leave that area until after also was way to much of a effort lol.

Manage to sleep pretty well last night didnt wanna get out of bed. I do find that i roll onto my back from time to time and i have to adjust back onto one of my sides lol

Man i going to have to find something to watch on tv from this weekend until birth lol. Although i started watching charmed again lol i only got to season 2 but couldnt watch it somehow my laptop just would play the sound :( so nicking Ryans ps3. Ive got alot of cleaning planned to. Need to give the oven good clean and try and keep this living room in order as Ryan has kindly plot his bits near the tv again :( xxx

Hey Jen, I aint to bad. Just little bored lol think i might get my butt up and start getting ready for work lol.

How are you? x

Hey ladies 1stly hope you all doing ok, & enjoying ur bumps & pregnancies & oh/dh r being good to you all ???

i have been out with a very vicious flu/ throat & chest infection but im feeling a better thank God, its was horrible!!

but i have been checking in on u all & reading along :smug:
so much has happenend here the last few weeks..

1stly the baby nursery is finished & all furniture is set up & ready :happydance:.. i am glad its all done coz dh may leave friday for 5 weeks :cry: ( he works away) so everything has to be done b4 he goes..

also had my 3D scan a week ago but she could get nice shots coz no.1 she is lying very very low already & the umbilical cord was infront of here face :dohh:.. but we did manage to see that she has my tiny nose :cloud9:
& chubby cheeks :cloud9: but i get to go back thursday for another try :happydance:

i have also been feeling a lot of pressure on my lady bits the last week, & sometimes i feeling like a burning,opening/ tearing sensation in there :shrug: i have no idea what it is.. it doesnt stay very long jusy like a few seconds & not often i have had it about 4 times now. do any of you experience this :shrug:

Never experienced anything like that hun.

Glad your ok now. Aint being ill it alot worse when your pregnant lol. Glad to hear nursery is all done but it sucks your man will be away for 5 weeks. :(

I only now get this odd pain around my pubic bone/ pelvic area. i find it sore when i sit forward :S so this is pretty much through work lol glad to see friday creeping in slowly xx

Im ok just tired. I keep waking up every two hours eithrr to pee, or with hip cramp :-( and with the kids off school im not getting a nap in the day time :-( so im moody, and hubby cant seem to understand why lol.

I got my 4d scan booked for March 9th :-D my birthday present from hubby

Iv had a warm feeling on and off, feels like its around my cervix, is that kinda what you mean?
Glad your feeling better, a cold is bad enough, let alone an infection.

I had a dream last night. I gave birth, there were two section scars. And I vould still feel wiggles in my tummy. Them these gross bugs came out :-/ pretty nasty dream.

Im ok just tired. I keep waking up every two hours eithrr to pee, or with hip cramp :-( and with the kids off school im not getting a nap in the day time :-( so im moody, and hubby cant seem to understand why lol.

Iv had a warm feeling on and off, feels like its around my cervix, is that kinda what you mean?

I had a dream last night. I gave birth, there were two section scars. And I vould still feel wiggles in my tummy. Them these gross bugs came out :-/ pretty nasty dream.

oh what a nasty dream hun..
its not so much warm, its more of a burn sensation that it actually takes my breath away :shrug: oh well i see my gynae next week..

how exciting what a lovely birthday gift from dh:thumbup:

oh what a nasty dream hun..
its not so much warm, its more of a burn sensation that it actually takes my breath away :shrug: oh well i see my gynae next week..

how exciting what a lovely birthday gift from dh:thumbup:

just a quick reply as i have run and get seth.. will reply to the rest when i get back once lady has been with my bath unit.

I was told yesterday hun its because babies head is down in the pelvis.. although ethan isnt engaged his head is in the brim of my pelvis.. Causing lots of pressure on my bladder and tubes causing the burn and pain. But also hun get checked for a UTI as this could be the cause too :thumbup: im still waiting on my results... ok i best run lol or im going to be late.. takes me forever to waddle down to the nursery! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->