Plus size & pregnant join here

Aahh what Seths says makes sence, my lo os breech so maybe thats why I just get the feeling sometimes. If I were you id defo talk to midwife or doc about it, just to be sure.

I packed my hospital bag today :-D eeeeeeeeeexciting :-D
Can't pack babies clothes yet tho, as I have to wash them all first.

Hubby asked what I wanted for my 30th so I said the scan (it's on group on for 65 quid) and the box set books of Game of thrones :-D

HI girls, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I have no time to catch up on all of the pages of posts but hope you are all well.

AFM, my HG sickness seems to be easing off slightly now so hopefully can have a few weeks before madam arrives where I don't feel like crap.
SPD is starting but have got a physio appt booked in.
I am 28 weeks today so just 10 weeks until I have her at 38 weeks, so exciting. Scan tomorrow and seeing consultant so will hopefully get my section date x

I am so full of baby that breathing is getting hard work!

We're on half term, the boys have gone to stay with their grandpa for a few days, yesterday I blitzed the kitchen, today I am doing nothing!

argh just lost my big reply :growlmad:

Thanks ladies.. cant believe 2 weeks today at the latest i will be sat with my little man in my arms :cloudnine:

lol cottleston apparently my dh enjoys doing it for me.

Sparkle!! Its nice to hear from you hun. Sorry to hear you were so ill but im glad you are feeling better hun! Woot for having the nursery done :D but thats such a shame that your dh has to go away for 5 weeks.. is he a military man or work on the riggs??
I hope your repeat 3d scan goes better hun.

ooo jenny :D what a lovely bday present!! That dream you had sounds so horrible!! :hugs: I still need to finish my hospital bag.. haha i best get my stuff hunted out and washed and packed just incase :thumbup:

Hey squishy!! woohooo for morning sickness tailing off.. but oh no for the spd! Those 10 weeks are going to fly by hun trust me!! :D I hope your scan goes really well tomorrow and that you do get your date :D

krafty - oh i hope baby drops soon so you can breathe! It must be nice to have some peace and quiet for a night. ooo i need to blitz everywhere again!!

Got my baby bath unit built now. Its not been looked after the best by the woman i got it from but its better than nothing! Needs a good clean with some disinfectant though. My hips and pelvis are kiling me today... ouch ouch ouch. got a headache too but apart from that im all good today :D xxxx

argh just lost my big reply :growlmad:

Thanks ladies.. cant believe 2 weeks today at the latest i will be sat with my little man in my arms :cloudnine:

lol cottleston apparently my dh enjoys doing it for me.

Sparkle!! Its nice to hear from you hun. Sorry to hear you were so ill but im glad you are feeling better hun! Woot for having the nursery done :D but thats such a shame that your dh has to go away for 5 weeks.. is he a military man or work on the riggs??
I hope your repeat 3d scan goes better hun.

ooo jenny :D what a lovely bday present!! That dream you had sounds so horrible!! :hugs: I still need to finish my hospital bag.. haha i best get my stuff hunted out and washed and packed just incase :thumbup:

Hey squishy!! woohooo for morning sickness tailing off.. but oh no for the spd! Those 10 weeks are going to fly by hun trust me!! :D I hope your scan goes really well tomorrow and that you do get your date :D

krafty - oh i hope baby drops soon so you can breathe! It must be nice to have some peace and quiet for a night. ooo i need to blitz everywhere again!!

Got my baby bath unit built now. Its not been looked after the best by the woman i got it from but its better than nothing! Needs a good clean with some disinfectant though. My hips and pelvis are kiling me today... ouch ouch ouch. got a headache too but apart from that im all good today :D xxxx

Was a horrid dream, im guessing my subconscious was trying to make sence of my fear of getting an infection again. I am majorly worried abput it, as my belly sags and gets moist, lots of showers and hair drying for a few weeks.

Them baby bath units are awesome! I have one too, perfect hight for me, and lots of room for storage.

Omg 2 weeks! Not too long now hun, I cant wait to see pics :-D

Its a baby bath and changing/storage unit all in one :-D

Ooo! I don't use tubs I sink or take babe in bath with me but I do have a changing table with storage! :)

awww Jenny :hugs: I hope you dont get an infection again. I have a big overhang so will have to be careful too.

I know 2 weeks.. omg omg omg. I will put loads of pics on as soon as i get out of hospital. I wont have internet access whilst in hospital... so those of you who have me on FB will see the announcement that he is here and a pic (dh will be posting one for me) and Miwi has my mobile number so she will be getting a text with the birth info so she can post if shes not in hospital herself :D

USAF I would take baby in the bath with me too but i was told i cant go in the bath for 2 weeks after my section. Plus i like to bath babies every night as part of their routine.. but i bath every 2nd day. Seth fits in the baby bath part :haha: So will prob be able to have the both of them in there at the same time. :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/tara.l.bell.7 <---- my fb link :) xx

awww Jenny :hugs: I hope you dont get an infection again. I have a big overhang so will have to be careful too.

I know 2 weeks.. omg omg omg. I will put loads of pics on as soon as i get out of hospital. I wont have internet access whilst in hospital... so those of you who have me on FB will see the announcement that he is here and a pic (dh will be posting one for me) and Miwi has my mobile number so she will be getting a text with the birth info so she can post if shes not in hospital herself :D

USAF I would take baby in the bath with me too but i was told i cant go in the bath for 2 weeks after my section. Plus i like to bath babies every night as part of their routine.. but i bath every 2nd day. Seth fits in the baby bath part :haha: So will prob be able to have the both of them in there at the same time. :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/tara.l.bell.7 <---- my fb link :) xx

I love to give baby a bath as part of her routine too, I believe a bath helps to settle some babies, and its fun too (once they get used to the water, and don't cry bloody murder any more) lol.

I have sent you a friend request hun, im Jennifer chandler.
If anyone wants to add me this is my link :)
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.g.chandler.9

I found this helpful site today, thought others might be interested, it's about breastfeeding.

https://www.bestbeginnings.org.uk/1-introduction/ce56404c-222c-4b40-8cf9-311a83793030

Thanks for the link hun i shall have a watch of that vid tomorrow.

urgh ok im grumpy.. lol cleaned the kitchen and living room and got myself in a mood coz dh wouldnt help. And this bath unit thing is swaying from side to side :growlmad: And i dont think its supposed to do that.. i thought it would have been pretty darn stable.. iv sent a message to the woman whos sister i got it from to see whether it did it for her too.. if i cant sort it out then she can have it back and ill just have my money back. I'm not putting Ethan in something thats not even stable :growlmad:

I don't remember how long they told me I can't go in but they also tell us we can't fully bath our babies here until the cord falls off and mine have always taken a while I just use a warm cloth they get a bath like that right after birth. :D

I didnt give seth his first proper submerged bath till his cord came off at 10 days old. But before that i still used the bath and just top and tailed him using a soft sponge. then as soon as the cord was off then he got a nice bath every day.. or sometimes more than once since he was a reflux baby so always stank of milk lol xx

I don't even remember when Toby started getting full baths... That's terrible lol
I know he was in his baby bath for about 4 months before we moved him into the proper bath which he LOVED. Bath time was so much calmer after that.

Hope you get something sorted with the unit seths.. I don't think I'd feel safe with something that didn't feel stable either!

Had a manic day today. Toby has been in one of those moods where he's hyper and wants to jump around but is also clingy and wants cuddles... All at te same time. So demanding!
Of course then DH got in and before he'd even walked across the room he said "before you sit down you should put dinner on so you dot sit down get comfy and not want to cook"
In my head I shouted at him. Really I just did as I was told. Easier sometimes.
I told him that afterwards, I needed a bath. I asked him if he'd mind getting Toby's milk and feeding the dog. He said yes he would mind. So I start doing it, got to sorting out the dogs antibiotics and DH decided he wanted to butt in and try it a different way. I told him I normally put small bits of the tablet in wraps of ham- but he wanted to give a whole crushed tablet folded in a slice of Swiss cheese. Obviously that resulted in powdered tablet all over the floor, so all my dog got was cheese. Dogs are lactose intolerant. DH got pissed off for telling him he should've done it my way because that's actually worked for the past three or four days.
So anyway, because he can't be arsed to do anything, or he's too stubborn to follow directions, I'm only just now out of the bath, Toby's now almost asleep so I'm having to go to bed with wet hair because the dryer will wake Toby up. Sigh, yay.

I have pictures of Braiden's first hospital bath and home bath same with Alix :)))
Cottleston- I would like to knock your hubby upside the head sometimes o_o

Haha so would I!
Poor bump is a bit achey today. Think the twins know there's a scan tomorrow because one or both have been trying to poke holes in my belly!

I never got shown how to bath Toby at the hospital. We were sent home 9hrs after he was born and it was only that late because we got stuck in a room and forgotten about lol... Should've been 6 hours!

Aww naughty boys poking their mommy! LOL! I was never shown either just kinda winged it! Here we get 2 or 3 days in the hospital after birth and I did not take it last time left the next day BUT I might this time as long as Braiden is doing ok because seriously everything is there where you need it in the hospital.

morning Ladies :D

Cottleston - I think we're gonna end up making up a BnB mob and coming and beating your husband up.. he can be a real jerk to you sometimes :growlmad:
Cant believe he didn't just listen and do it your way since its been working.. whats the point in changing it now :S just means the poor dog has to miss a dose of antibiotics :dohh: bloody men can be so thick!
I'm afriad if my dh had said that to me about not sitting down... I would have looked at him and said the exact same thing back at him then sat down. grrrrr
ooooo good luck for your scan today hun :D I hope both Bert and Ernie and growing good in there!
We got the choice in the hospital I was at with Seth. I missed his first bath as they must have either washed him in the special care baby unit or whilst they had him overnight the first night. I declined to be shown how to do things and did it my own way once i got home. Apparently where i am this time though you don't get a choice and they show you whether you like it or not if you are staying in lol.

USAF do you not mind staying in hospitals? I hate it... but dont have much choice having a section :haha: 48 hours minimum after my section.. and im in the night before it too :dohh: Going to be a long few days... I'v never ever been away from seth overnight.. apart from 1 night my mum had him at 2 weeks old.

Well its happy Term day to me today :D and my ticker has FINALLY changed to a watermelon :happydance: yey :happydance:
I'm a grumpy ass cow this morning. Dh yet again spend the night taking up the majority of the bed :growlmad: I even cried at one point because i was in so much pain from him constantly ramming into me. my knees, hips, bump, and shoulders were all hurting. At one point I woke up hanging off the damn bed :growlmad: No matter how many times i kicked, elbowed him and growled at him to move (one point i actually told him to "get the fuck over your own side of the bed you twat") he just kept on rolling back again. So today is going to be a fun day filled with pain. Thank hell i did the housework before bed last night!!
Suppose i best get Seth dressed ready for nursery since dh is still in bed.

Hope you are all ok today xxxx

Aw hun, I hope your pain eases off this morning. Kick DH onto the sofa next time! I'm lucky in that me and DH are both edge-of-the-bed sleepers so I usually have a ton of room. I woke him up a couple of times fidgeting last night though. I couldn't sleep at all. Took me til about 3am to get comfy. Then Toby came in at 4. :dohh:
I'm gonna have to start training Toby to stay in his own room methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->