Plus size & pregnant join here

I think you can get tablets to swallow too. However I took them regularly and drank tgectea and still went 13 days overdue......... Still going to try again this time in the hope it will work. I think its meant to shorten your labour not make you go into labour but could be mistaken

Krafty - Woot on your section date :happydance: Not long to go at all!! Are you excited yet?

Noo - woop for it not being long till your scan. I would deff get the pram hun! Like you say .. saving £200 is too much of a good deal to miss out on. I got my pram at 11 weeks. Got a lot of aggro from people about it being bad luck etc but I think if there is a really good deal there then go for it. you might not get the chance again then you'd be kicking yourself.

Cherry - I'm glad your appointment went well hun. Also glad the pain seems to have gone away :happydance: that's deffo good news :D Still can't believe your going to be allowed a sweep.. hehe most wont do it till 41 weeks. You'v not long left to go now though hun :happydance:

Jelly - woo she came out at 10:30am and took my stitches out :D yey!! The relief was imediate, so i now just have a sore bit where the bead had dug in. I'm feeling rather good apart from some pain in my stomach muscles when i walk... oh and i have a stinking cold :growlmad: Seth came home from nursery with it yesterday and its passed onto me last night.. and now john is coming down with it. So its only a matter of time before Ethan gets it too. :(
Ethan's cord dropped off today. Wondered why he was randomly crying in his sleep then when i changed his nappy realised it had come off so it must have hurt him a little when it dropped off... but it did mean he came in the big bath with Seth and I for the first time... and he LOVED it... well... until i dunked the poor boy :blush: he wasn't too impressed with that at all. Think i'll wait till he is a little older before i do it again. We are trying to keep him in the sunshine as his jaundice is still not going away and the whites of his eyes are starting to go yellow. Hoping it starts to clear soon!
i have my first bus journey on Thursday which im not looking forward to.. we have to take Ethan to the NICU for a repeat hearing test as he failed his first one.

:hi: Bunny :hi: Welcome to psap hun :D Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months hun!!

Oh the raspberry leaf tea btw is only meant to help you have a quicker labor, it doesn't bring it on.

I cant believe my little man is a week old already! Time has flown by. I cant wait till more of you have your babies. I need to do my birth story in the psap baby days thread that i made!

lots of love everyone. I'm now off to bed till Ethan wakes for his next feed around 11. xxxx

I have neglected this thread and I am sorry! I will catch up soon.
Had a bad few days... DHs motorbike broke so he's been commuting to work on the train. He's leaving at 7 and getting home as late as 8pm. Toby is missing him and it's showing in his behaviour at home which I just don't have the energy for and it's really getting me down. I do a load of washing at night and just transferring the washing to the tumble dryer and reloading the washing machine in the morning is enough to put me in pain well into the afternoon. DH is now getting stressed because he really wants to tell work to shove it so he can be home to help me as he feels guilty/useless/whatever because I'm struggling... And I feel guilty for talking about how much I'm struggling because I know it makes him feel bad but I can't just bottle it all up. I'm kinda just rambling, sorry ladies. Need to vent at someone who isn't DH. xx

Had a bad few days... DHs motorbike broke so he's been commuting to work on the train. He's leaving at 7 and getting home as late as 8pm. Toby is missing him and it's showing in his behaviour at home which I just don't have the energy for and it's really getting me down. I do a load of washing at night and just transferring the washing to the tumble dryer and reloading the washing machine in the morning is enough to put me in pain well into the afternoon. DH is now getting stressed because he really wants to tell work to shove it so he can be home to help me as he feels guilty/useless/whatever because I'm struggling... And I feel guilty for talking about how much I'm struggling because I know it makes him feel bad but I can't just bottle it all up. I'm kinda just rambling, sorry ladies. Need to vent at someone who isn't DH. xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: No words that will be helpful but loads of hugs!

Krafty - Woot on your section date :happydance: Not long to go at all!! Are you excited yet?

Noo - woop for it not being long till your scan. I would deff get the pram hun! Like you say .. saving £200 is too much of a good deal to miss out on. I got my pram at 11 weeks. Got a lot of aggro from people about it being bad luck etc but I think if there is a really good deal there then go for it. you might not get the chance again then you'd be kicking yourself.

Cherry - I'm glad your appointment went well hun. Also glad the pain seems to have gone away :happydance: that's deffo good news :D Still can't believe your going to be allowed a sweep.. hehe most wont do it till 41 weeks. You'v not long left to go now though hun :happydance:

Jelly - woo she came out at 10:30am and took my stitches out :D yey!! The relief was imediate, so i now just have a sore bit where the bead had dug in. I'm feeling rather good apart from some pain in my stomach muscles when i walk... oh and i have a stinking cold :growlmad: Seth came home from nursery with it yesterday and its passed onto me last night.. and now john is coming down with it. So its only a matter of time before Ethan gets it too. :(
Ethan's cord dropped off today. Wondered why he was randomly crying in his sleep then when i changed his nappy realised it had come off so it must have hurt him a little when it dropped off... but it did mean he came in the big bath with Seth and I for the first time... and he LOVED it... well... until i dunked the poor boy :blush: he wasn't too impressed with that at all. Think i'll wait till he is a little older before i do it again. We are trying to keep him in the sunshine as his jaundice is still not going away and the whites of his eyes are starting to go yellow. Hoping it starts to clear soon!
i have my first bus journey on Thursday which im not looking forward to.. we have to take Ethan to the NICU for a repeat hearing test as he failed his first one.

:hi: Bunny :hi: Welcome to psap hun :D Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months hun!!

Oh the raspberry leaf tea btw is only meant to help you have a quicker labor, it doesn't bring it on.

I cant believe my little man is a week old already! Time has flown by. I cant wait till more of you have your babies. I need to do my birth story in the psap baby days thread that i made!

lots of love everyone. I'm now off to bed till Ethan wakes for his next feed around 11. xxxx
. IMg I missed a lot on here I'm so happy for you cong Hun on ur new addition

Well I'm bk again I been having a very stressful week so far my parents had a meeting with me that's what they like to call it turns out the whole thing was them trying to push me slash convince me to get a abortion I would die and not get one they broke my heart I told my husband and he got so mad he was like I preyed for this child my mother kept on saying "you don't have a house you don't have a degree you don't have a car u actual think this was a good idea " and like always my dad was backing her up saying you pregncy is a mistake my heart is broken to pecies what brakes my heart more is that she sits there telling my brothers bitc@eeee wife you should get pregnant I will support u all the way my husband says he's moving me out I pay them 400 dollors ever month for a small bed room that me my baby and my husband sleep in my hearts to broken to writt more

aww cottleston huni, you shouldn't feel bad for needing to vent!! or rambling. I'm so sorry your in so much pain hun. Have you spoke to the midwife about how much pain you are in hun or even a GP? Sounds like you need a support belt and physio. You can get tummy wraps online that would possibly help take some of the weight of your bump and ease aches and pains. When i had Seth i got a fancy support belt through physio which had velcro fastenings so it expanded as i did and it helped so so much.
iI'm kind of glad your dh is finally feeling guilty about how much you are hurting hun its about time he sat up and paid attention to how much this pregnancy is taking out of you!
Sending you loads and loads and loads of love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Massoma thank you hun :D

OMG i cant believe your parents are being like that with you, that is disgusting! Dont you ever feel like your baby is a mistake. You are a married woman and have regardless have every right to have a baby!! Instead of paying your parents the $400 a month would you and hubby be able to rent somewhere else? Even if its just a small apartment..anything would be better than having to deal with that crap. Especially if shes encouraging your brothers wife :growlmad: Your parents sound really evil! Big Big hugs hun :hugs: xxxx

I tried a support belt from mothercare. It doesn't go around the flubbed at the bottom of my bump. So embarrassing. I can't book an appointment because walking there would be too painful. Ill mention it to the midwife on Tuesday although it's only partly hips and pelvis. A lot of it is just severe muscle/ligament pain from carrying twins.

I can't remember if I said, but please pass on our love to miwi. I know how much of a struggle baby blues can be. I let it get to serious depression before I accepted help so although its horrible that she's suffering, I'm glad she's recognised it early. Xx

Massoma, I am SO sorry you are going through this. I'm glad your hubby is supporting you and hope you can get away from the people who are being so negative xx

The pram/travel system is from Mothercare so no, I don't think they'd take a deposit. My scan is Friday 15th and the offer ends on 20th but still not sure I'd want to be ordering it at 12/40. Hmm.

Don't mothercare do the club thing where you pay 10% and then pay off the rest later? I'm sure I've heard of that but not done it myself. Worth asking though?

Don't mothercare do the club thing where you pay 10% and then pay off the rest later? I'm sure I've heard of that but not done it myself. Worth asking though?

Oh, I'm not sure. I've never bought a new pram before. We got our last one 2nd hand and to be honest - Still have it but really want a new one this time!

urgh cottleston that sucks hun. I hope the midwife can do something. I had to goto the hospital for my physio and it was there i got my support belt.. it wasnt just a thin fabric thing though.. it was kind of like the support things you get to go on your knees but for your back and tummy. :( I wish I could take some of your pain for you!

Noo I think i have heard of that baby club thing with mothercare too. Although don't quote me on it :blush: mothercare was too expensive for me so iv never shopped in there :blush:

Miwi is doing good but shes shattered. Baby Maisy is feeding every single hour so she's not getting a lot of rest at the moment. Hehe she has just mentioned BnB and that she will have to get back on. x

So sleepy with the time change went to bed at 12:30ish up at 15 till 8 took a shower did not eat or drink went to get my glucose drink and blood drawn and now I wait nervously for results. I only got two pokes though! The first vein was to slow and the second was perfect. PLEASSEE let me pass I enjoy what I eat to much! LOL!

Thanks hun. just done huge clean again lol. now im just chilling for the rest of today :) xx

So sleepy with the time change went to bed at 12:30ish up at 15 till 8 took a shower did not eat or drink went to get my glucose drink and blood drawn and now I wait nervously for results. I only got two pokes though! The first vein was to slow and the second was perfect. PLEASSEE let me pass I enjoy what I eat to much! LOL!

I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

Iv just been trying to get all the kids bits for Fridays red nose day, still got a few things to find tomo.

Hi ladies!! Long time no speak lol. I can't believe it's taken me 2 weeks to update you all on my spuds safe arrival, thank goodness for Seths being better at posting than me! Maisy Theresa was born on Feb 26th at 8:02pm (4 hours off my 26th birthday lol). She was 6ls 6ozs, so clearly a big GD baby! :winkwink: She's doing really well, and other than being tired from having a newborn, so am I :)
I ended up having an emergency c-section after getting to 6cms because her little heartrate kept dropping, so I was rushed to theatre which was honestly the most terrifying experience of my life, i sobbed the whole time she was being delivered, took me a good few days to come to terms with what happened but I'm just glad now she's here. Maybe one day I will get my 'normal' delivery, or at least a planned section!
Anyway, here she is just born:

https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/5e861714c6b83a484bdd16df997bb05b_zpsab55d625.jpg

I hope you all are doing great!! I'll have a quick read back in the thread to catch up!
Much love ladies :) xxx

Awww Miwi, how cute!!!!!!!!

Sorry you had a scary delivery, I know how horrid it is to have an emergency section after a hard labour, but at least your little lovely is here now, and is doing well. hugs xx

Aw Miwi, congratulations again!
I'm sorry you didnt get the birth you planned but now you have the baby... and she's adorable! Is it possible to get broody at 27 weeks preg, because I think that pic just did it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->