Plus size & pregnant join here

Awww Miwi, how cute!!!!!!!!

Sorry you had a scary delivery, I know how horrid it is to have an emergency section after a hard labour, but at least your little lovely is here now, and is doing well. hugs xx

Thanks Hun! :) Thats definately what's most important!
I think the trauma has lead to me feeling a bit low, so I've been put on a very low dose of anti anxiety medication that's safe to take while breastfeeding and it seems to be helping. Phew! She's so worth it though! <3
I hope you're feeling great :flower:

Aw Miwi, congratulations again!
I'm sorry you didnt get the birth you planned but now you have the baby... and she's adorable! Is it possible to get broody at 27 weeks preg, because I think that pic just did it :haha:

Haha!! That made me laugh. She's such a grumpy looking little thing, it's so funny the faces she pulls. Thanks :) It's nice to have this place to come back to! :thumbup: xxx

Awww what a cutie bear. congrast Miwi. sorry about your delievery being scary though xxx

Hi ladies.

I'm freaking out a little bit over here. I stumbled across the nhs page on obesity and pregnancy and I've really upset myself.
The page said "More than half of women who die during pregnancy are overweight or obese. "
I have a feeling that this is a bit of a throwaway comment, but am really worrying now! :(

Kinda good news for me my husband found a place to move there asking 558 for 2 bedroom apartment but the sad part is it won't be ready until the 24 of this month I'm still hurt bcuz I know we planned this pregncy and was so happy when I found out I know no one can take that happiness away from me but I feel like there words are killing me its hard to hear them talking negative to me and my daughter she only 15 months but I feel like she understands when I have years falling down my face I try to not let her see me cry most of the time when I cry she through her self on me and kisses me its like she telling me its all going to be alrit I love her and my hubby don't know way I would do with out them there my whole world I get the support from hubby and baby massoma so I don't need my parents support

Btw it's amazing that I could let it all out here I have no friends and no sisters I feel like u guys are my sister hugs to all of u sister

Cong miwi very precious I'm sorry u had a hard time but its al worth it at the end now u have a adorable baby cong once again Hun

Hi ladies.

I'm freaking out a little bit over here. I stumbled across the nhs page on obesity and pregnancy and I've really upset myself.
The page said "More than half of women who die during pregnancy are overweight or obese. "
I have a feeling that this is a bit of a throwaway comment, but am really worrying now! :(

It's scary but rember stay positive

Tami, over 50% could mean 51%... Meaning as many as 49% aren't overweight. I really wouldn't worry Hun x

I think my hormones are playing up. Or something. I just cried over dairy milk buttons. DH bought me some on Monday and keeps leaving them at work and I reeeeeally fancied them tonight. So I got upset. I'm such a knob lol

Hi ladies.

How many large women do you know who have died from having a baby? I think the risk is very very low indeed. Don't worry yourself needlessly hun.

Kinda good news for me my husband found a place to move there asking 558 for 2 bedroom apartment but the sad part is it won't be ready until the 24 of this month I'm still hurt bcuz I know we planned this pregncy and was so happy when I found out I know no one can take that happiness away from me but I feel like there words are killing me its hard to hear them talking negative to me and my daughter she only 15 months but I feel like she understands when I have years falling down my face I try to not let her see me cry most of the time when I cry she through her self on me and kisses me its like she telling me its all going to be alrit I love her and my hubby don't know way I would do with out them there my whole world I get the support from hubby and baby massoma so I don't need my parents support

I hope you can get out of where you are as soon as you can, then when your settled things will pick up hun. No one has the right to judge your choices, you and your husband are happy with your pregnancy, it's not anyone elses buisness!

big huge to you hun. xxx

Hi ladies.

hey huni... dont read that rubbish hun. Its pure scare mongering! Us bigger ladies do have an increased risk of complications but to be honest... if your going to have problems... your going to have problems regardless of size. I think there is far too much put out about being bigger and how dangerous it is. Plus I bet you they count the weight the woman put on during pregnancy!

Sending you big big hugs!! xxxxx :hugs:

MIWI :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: glad to have you back on here!!

Cottleston... its ok hun.. id cry too if i really wanted them! Buttons are soooooooo good!!

Massoma im glad your husband has managed to find somewhere hun <3

Some more cute piccies for you all. This was Seth telling Ethan about what he did at the park with mummy.

https://i46.tinypic.com/2efmj4m.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/1gt28.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/11jwtpu.jpg Ethan look at the camera lol

And one of my gorgeous gremlin on his own

https://i46.tinypic.com/201r7s.jpg

xxxx

Hi ladies.

hey huni... dont read that rubbish hun. Its pure scare mongering! Us bigger ladies do have an increased risk of complications but to be honest... if your going to have problems... your going to have problems regardless of size. I think there is far too much put out about being bigger and how dangerous it is. Plus I bet you they count the weight the woman put on during pregnancy!

Sending you big big hugs!! xxxxx :hugs:

MIWI :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: glad to have you back on here!!

Some more cute piccies for you all. This was Seth telling Ethan about what he did at the park with mummy.

https://i46.tinypic.com/2efmj4m.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/1gt28.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/11jwtpu.jpg Ethan look at the camera lol

And one of my gorgeous gremlin on his own

https://i46.tinypic.com/201r7s.jpg

xxxx
Sooooooooooo very adorable

You guys are right! Onward with the positive thinking!

And regarding the chocolate buttons, I feel your pain, I cried over a garlic baguette a few weeks ago, lol!

xx

Tami - Honestly Hun, you can't listen to that kind of thing. There is far far too much emphasis put on weight in my opinion. I had my pregnancy micro-managed from the beginning and made to feel high risk, it was the insane management of myself and my LO that I feel led to her emergency c-section (induction at 39 weeks etc), your body got pregnant, it knows what it's doing, trust that you CAN do this! Believe in your body - it got you this far, and frankly statistics can prove anything you want them too. :hugs:

Miwi welcome back hun, ur lil girl is gorgeous :cloud9:!!!
Seth those pics of Ethan & Seth are adorable :cloud9:
those pics just made my day ladies :hugs:

So i think i have entered the nesting period, omg i even cleaned the fridge & freezer :dohh: :saywhat: how long does this last???

my who ha is in loads of pain from squating while cleaning :blush:

i would cry to cottlestone :hugs: i even cried for cheese this pregnancy :blush: that was embarrassing...

Cottles- LOL! Awee! We cry over such silly things right?
Jenny- Thanks hun! ps. What is red nose day?
Miwi- Sorry the birth went a different direction but little lady is ADORABLE!
Seths- Your boys are so freakin cute! Love the pictures.
Tami- Hey hun, as you can see some of us are on our second and third babies please don't feel scared by people who are judgmental of us fluffers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->