Plus size & pregnant join here

Oh Cottles, I would dearly love to smack your hubby in the head. My hubby has been really good, he works a lot but he's always ready to help me when he gets home.

I threw up this morning, just what I wanted, the return of the morning sickness!

omg Cottleston.. i wish wish wish you lived near me! I would be around like a shot to a) kick the shit out of your husband and b) help you out! Do you goto your midwife appointments by yourself hun? Maybe mention just how tired you are hun just incase your iron levels are low. But you should also be able to talk to her about how hubby is being and she should be really supportive (at least i hope). You know i am so so tempted to put something on your FB page but shall restrain myself. I swear that idiot doesn't deserve you at times hun! And what the hell is the crack with if you want more help get a job :mad: URGH I WANT TO KICK HIS HEAD IN!! When he gets pissy with you hun just remind him that he left the fkn gas on and made you and Toby poorly!!! :hugs: :hugs: LOVE LOVE LOVE your bump pic!

USAF- sorry you had such a bad night hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Jenny - :o id have kicked his ass! The nursery just had a wear your fave colour.. but we kept seth off anyway. We were so shattered when we got up that i just thought fk it.
I'm not sure what is up with Ethan ... he was taking 2-3 oz EVERY bottle every 3 hours. Last night he refused his 12pm and 6am bottles. he took 3oz at 3am and then 2 and a half at 7:30am.. at the moment he is still sleeping so is about to get a rude awakening to see if he will take a bottle. I'm going to stop holding him while im feeding him to see if that helps any. When he took the 2 bottles last night/this morning he was laid on the bed. Im making a guess hes around 6lb 14 now if not less.

Miwi - hehe i love that piccy of Maisy.. I showed Seth the text and he was all "woooww". She looks so serious in the pic.. hehe its like an "im going to knock you the hell out" face lol. Shes so bloody beautiful <3 <3 <3 <3

oh no Krafty, heres hoping it doesnt stick around for long :hugs:

Noo - Good luck for your scan hun!!

ok off to give this boy of mine a rude awakening :haha: wish me luck x

Scan went well. Pushed EDD forward slightly to 26th September.

Attachments

• Scan 12w1d.jpg
    Scan 12w1d.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies! Ahaha Seths she always looks like that, she's so serious and grumpy. It's funny actually! Lol.

Great bump pic Cottles! You look lovely! I'm a tad jealous hehe, I miss my bump.

I hope that was just a one off Krafty :hugs:

Miwi - awww what a lovely pic :-D and I know what you mean about baby girls clothes, there are just too many lovely things to buy!

Cottles - fab bump pic hun. How your hubby has survived I don't know!

Seths - what are the midwives/health visitor saying about his lack of drinking/weight loss? maybe he is just being lazy? I hope your ok, and not pulling your hair out, hugs

Im going to go on a little cleaning spree just now, the house is nagging me, and I can no longer shut it up lol.
Have a friend coming over this evening. Im rehoming a little king snake of hers, he is like the brightest orange ever.

ooo can we see a pic of it later jenny?

Ethan put on 2oz! I have no idea how but he did so midwife is happy, she was pretty shitty today to be honest though.. wanted to slap her by the time she left. Making comments about seth eating a bowl of cereal at 12pm... if my son wants cereal my son can darn well have cereal!

Noo - glad your scan went well hun.

Wish i coudl do photo shop Miwi. Ethan has his first proper outfit on today.. if i could do it id edit a pic so they are both in it together lol

https://i47.tinypic.com/106m1qw.jpg xx

ooo can we see a pic of it later jenny?

Ethan put on 2oz! I have no idea how but he did so midwife is happy, she was pretty shitty today to be honest though.. wanted to slap her by the time she left. Making comments about seth eating a bowl of cereal at 12pm... if my son wants cereal my son can darn well have cereal!

Noo - glad your scan went well hun.

Wish i coudl do photo shop Miwi. Ethan has his first proper outfit on today.. if i could do it id edit a pic so they are both in it together lol

https://i47.tinypic.com/106m1qw.jpg xx

Hey Seth, i can tru to get Maisy & Ethan in a pic just together just email me the pics :thumbup:

Yeah sure, il post a pic of the little wiggler later on :-D

That's great news hun, I bet your so relieved! Yay Ethan, keep it up :-D

Hey ladies i was going to post before i left for that class lol. Sorry your man is being a pain in the butt cottle.

Loving all the baby piks cant wait to post some baby piks lol

My class went pretty well. Got taught how to hold baby while bathing her and how to dress them lol Jenny i asked about the period pains to and she thinks its might be the start of something but doesnt want me to go to soon. so ill lay of the boucing for just now lol i walk up from the class today instead of getting bus and omg i was getting more period pains had to sit down once i hit the centre but now im sitting down all comfy feet up :).. i dont mind if i went after turning 37 weeks though xx

Ooooh cherry that's exciting! I can't belive you're 36 weeks!! Time flies :)

Congrats Noo!!

Def need to see a pic Cherry! :)

Maisy is starting her nightly cluster feed and I'm exhausted, she is a bad sleeper. I've been up since 4am and I'm just back from the dr who has given me more anti biotics for this stupid infection in my section scar. Poor me, boo hoo :haha: xx

thanks ladies. I still think it might be a few weeks yet but ill keep boucing and rolling those hips lol.

I know time as defo flew past even the midwife said that to me lol I was i cant remember coming in for my first 2 hours long app.

Ill be sure to take loads of piks whenever she arrives lol

ooo Sparkle that would be fab... Miwi hun would you mind if i e-mail that pic of Maisy to sparkle so she can work her photoshop magic??

Jenny - i so am.. i was really worried he was going to be another Seth. Poor boy projectile vomited all over his change table earlier.. enjoyed his bath afterwards though... i bet that was his plan all along :haha:

oh oh Cherry i cant wait! Although period pains are annoying.. i got them for ages and nothing happened. Deff try take it easy though :hugs:

Miwi- Glad doc gave you more antibiotics hun.. hope that it heals it this time! Mine has been really sore too where the bead had started to embed into my skin. xxxx

I will do :). Think today i might just have a bounce/roll since i aint got nothing happening today lol keeps my excerised in a way lol

Aw ladies I hope your scars heal soon.
I spent from 4am yesterday panicking a bit because I was getting a lot of BHs with back pain and bum sickness. Convinced myself my body was having a clear out or something. The BHs carried on all day but went down to 1-2 an hour by evening so I didn't bother calling the hospital. Not nice though!
What IS nice is the unexpected 165 quid tax rebate I got this morning. Now all I need is the financial ombudsman to decide that Lloyds owe me money and I'll be happy lol

Hope everyone's set for a good weekend! Seths and Miwi... Enjoy a St Paddys drink for us ;) xx

Morning everyone,

I hope your scars heal up good asap. I had a terrible infection with my 1st, im still in a lot of fear about it happening again.

I had a crap night, hips hurt like hell so kept waking up, and other times waking up on my back, then I got my first leg cramp of the pregnancy, then Leo was up at 5am, he wakes up with the sun rise, still at almost 10, problem is he wakes every ones else up too, so everyone is moody and tired, esp me! Hubby is at body conditioning, when he gets in im going to bed, and staying there till tomorrow.

Anywhoooo, here is a pic of little merlin, the snake I took in from a friend yesterday.
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/184817_168280796647659_1517778145_n_zps37b89e10.jpg

the kids got dressed up for red nose day yesterday
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/537529_10151314884555264_957495516_n_zps60bb77f6.jpg

Cottles - Ah BH can be scary, but I'm glad they've slowed down now! :hugs: Gotta love unexpected money lol. I got my first child benefit payment today (well, shows today think its actually in on Monday!) so now I feel like a proper mummy hehe.

I'd love a drink but I'm bf'ing . . . Though I may have one if I time it well. Probably knock me out! :haha:

Jenny - Your kids look fab! :) That snake is lovely, and I'm so not a snake person! But I like him for some reason lol.

I'm also moody and tired, OH has been asleep since 4 am, I've been up and Maisy has been feeding every hour since. And slept for about an hour in toal, she's really crabby today too. Grrrr!

Hope today gets better as it goes on!

Wow, i cant wait until i get all mines sorted out (benefits lol) im going to end up going to crizten adivce though as they council are now taking the complete biscuit. the guy who has been helping me out told me to email him the week after he was here to see how things were being progressed this was the last week of feb im still waiting to find out what im meant to be paying and how much their due me back :( and the new tax year start next month i think my tax is pretty high still since ryan doesn earn enough to even pay tax nor rent its left to me to pay and i cant afford 105 a month for tax...

Its leaving me with 170 for the month for food eletric and gas i have to ask mum for help this month :(.. until i get my child benefit and child tax credit up and running then ill applied for the maternity grant which is one payment of 500 pound. If your in the uk dont apply for it just yet a girl posted a thread on this so i had to re print of a form lol wait until i get the other 2 back and then send that off. Which shall help me out for a bit..(nappies and stuff stock them up).

I should be due a chunk back from the council like as ive been over paying rent and tax and had to pay extra tax when i really shouldnt have had to pay burger all. going to leave that guy another email like even though he wont get it until monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->