Plus size & pregnant join here

Agh the kids look awesome!
And merlin is gorrrrgeous. Is he just a regular amel? I love his pattern. Very pretty!

Hope you ladies get to catch up on sleep! I'm going for a nap because Toby's just fallen asleep hurrah!

Agh the kids look awesome!
And merlin is gorrrrgeous. Is he just a regular amel? I love his pattern. Very pretty!

Hope you ladies get to catch up on sleep! I'm going for a nap because Toby's just fallen asleep hurrah!

Thanks hun, they had a great day :)
Merlin is an albino pastel king snake :-D

Im still waiting for hubby to come home, so I can have my nap. Bloody three hr conditioning at kick boxing today

Ahhh! His head looks totally corn snakey to me! I though he was maybe a lil mix of some kind. Never kept kings myself... Them and milksnakes are totally foreign to me... I went from corns to carpet pythons and boas via a very mean and grumpy yellow ratsnake!

Blimey 3hrs? Sounds knackering! Then again, standing up sounds knackering to me just now :haha:

Dammit Jenny!

I am not browsing classifieds I am not browsing classifieds I am not browsing classifieds Ooh! 2013 boa for £30? DOH! I am not browsing classifieds.......

Why is everyone on this thread snake mad? Lol. Weirdos ;) I hope it's not catching! Hehe.

Ha ha, go on, buy a lovely little boa, you know you want to :-D

I am snake mad. I admit it, its an addiction.

Iv been in bed for an hr, but I cant sleep :-(

Heehee miwi, judging from my friends/family it's definitely not catching!
I soooo want the boa but they get too chunky too quickly when there's babies around. So for now I'm sticking with getting a nice baby corn. And maybe a blue tongue skink. :D

dont worry Miwi not everybody is snake mad lol :nope:, i love animals but i wont ever get a snake lol

sparkle iv lost your e-mail address hun :(

how are you all today? I'm tired and cranky this morning. Poor Ethan has a stuffy nose again so slept on my chest while i tried my utter hardest to stay awake. Then seth decided 6:20am was up time so no going back to sleep for me. DH being grumpy so and so as per just now :growlmad: really starting to get me down him having moods all the time :growlmad:

Seth hope grumpy chops cheers up!

I'm in 3rd tri :happydance:
Just packing for France today as going over there for work this week :-( looking forward to coming back and having my growth and wellbeibg 3d scan on friday. Oh and my pelvis is starting to hurt more past couple of days but have my support belt now which should help hopefully

Seth hope grumpy chops cheers up!

I'm in 3rd tri :happydance:
Just packing for France today as going over there for work this week :-( looking forward to coming back and having my growth and wellbeibg 3d scan on friday. Oh and my pelvis is starting to hurt more past couple of days but have my support belt now which should help hopefully

I hope so too hun, hes still in bed now so fingers crossed. although Seth is being a grumpy bugger just now to make up for it :dohh:

Oooo happy third tri hun :wohoo: I hope you have a nice trip to france hun and its not too strenous what you have to do whilst over there. Fingers crossed you can sit back and relax at some points. I'm glad youv got a support belt, i shall keep my fingers crossed for you that it works. xx

Heehee miwi, judging from my friends/family it's definitely not catching!
I soooo want the boa but they get too chunky too quickly when there's babies around. So for now I'm sticking with getting a nice baby corn. And maybe a blue tongue skink. :D

There are small species of boa, like sand boas or amazon tree boas, I take it you want a bci? I used to keep them, but 6ft vivs take up lots of room.
Corn snakes are the best :-D im defo getting myself a atb when im all settled with baby, love them.

sparkle iv lost your e-mail address hun :(

how are you all today? I'm tired and cranky this morning. Poor Ethan has a stuffy nose again so slept on my chest while i tried my utter hardest to stay awake. Then seth decided 6:20am was up time so no going back to sleep for me. DH being grumpy so and so as per just now :growlmad: really starting to get me down him having moods all the time :growlmad:

Aww poor Ethan, and poor you too :-( I hope he gets over his cold asap. I hate when men are grumpy, I mean, what the hell they got to be grumpy about! Give him the silent treatment :-D

I wish Jenny , silent treatment just makes him worse. Im just hoping he gets up in a good mood.

I was looking forward to a visit from my parents today BUT they went to visit my sister yesterday so now cant blooming come over incase they pass on the chicken pox :S annoying much!

Jenny, yeah, I loooove bci. Never saw the point in anything smaller than hog island boas. I had a pastel bci a while back who only got to around 4ft bless him. He was a slow starter and never caught up. Gorgeous though. I'd love an arboreal at some point... i have a snakey bucket list which is probably a bit sad :haha: but chondros are on that list. Soooo preeeeeettyyyyyy.

Seths, I hope your dh wakes up in a good mood! Will he take over for a bit so you can get some sleep?

Would be more annoying if they did pass on the pox. I'm hoping JJ and jelly get it maybe in a years time or something when jelly isn't too young but want to get it out the way for them as I hear the older kids are the more uncomfortable it is for them.

Not very interesting in France , Im going to Paris (but don't get a chance to do any sightseeing), and am sitting in a meeting for 8 hrs discussing budgets and forecasting for the Uk branch...... It's very long winded usually disorganised and a mad rush to then get the train home. If we don't get the train home we want we won't be getting back until 10 in the evening which makes it a very long day.

That sounds horribly tedious... Hope you get on ok and you're not too uncomfortable hun

I wish Jenny , silent treatment just makes him worse. Im just hoping he gets up in a good mood.

I was looking forward to a visit from my parents today BUT they went to visit my sister yesterday so now cant blooming come over incase they pass on the chicken pox :S annoying much!

I got my fingers crossed for you hun. A grump o/h is not what you need at all. hugs

Jenny, yeah, I loooove bci. Never saw the point in anything smaller than hog island boas. I had a pastel bci a while back who only got to around 4ft bless him. He was a slow starter and never caught up. Gorgeous though. I'd love an arboreal at some point... i have a snakey bucket list which is probably a bit sad :haha: but chondros are on that list. Soooo preeeeeettyyyyyy.

Seths, I hope your dh wakes up in a good mood! Will he take over for a bit so you can get some sleep?

I do love bci, such gentle giants (mostly lol) Nawwww how sweet, I had a lovely orange male, called Boshy tosh lol.
I have a bucket list too, but with me not working now, or have any plans to go into full time work till this little one is in school, il have to make do with the ones I have, and breed them, which isn't so bad.
Im not quite brave enough for chondros lol, an atb is about as brave as I get.

lol im not a snake fan either..

morning ladies.... so far today ivve had no period pains but ill probs get some later lol

so ive hit 37weeks today whoooo hooo lol

Ohh I totally forgot my other boa love... Brbs! They're pretty much the only other boa I'd keep. Had one once but she tried to escape and got stuck and died overnight before I found her :( That was a hard lesson learnt about what snakes work well in what type of viv. She was so feisty, it'd take a lot of convincing for DH to get one again. She hated the tone of his voice and struck at his nose every time he spoke :haha:

Wooop! Congrats on term day cherry!

DH has taken Toby for a run around bluewater to wear him out... We're hoping he might get some birthday present ideas at the same time, soooo I just had a reeeeally long bath. Actually managed to shave my legs a bit haha! Attempted the lady garden too but I had no mirror and I dread to think what it looks like :rofl:

Spent 4 hours in L&D last night my shopping cart tipped with my 38 pound daughter and full groceries into my tummy. All was fine Fallon refused to sit still on the monitors.. lol little butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->