Plus size & pregnant join here

Evening everyone :)

Baby has had hiccups like 6 times today, hope she is ok.

Feeling a bit anxious now when hubby is working nights. I know all id have to do is call, and he would come home, still don't like it though.

Jenny I know wat u mean my hubby used to work night time from 10 till 6 am I felt so empty with out him even though I stayed talking to him all night it still wasn't the same but try to look at it on the bright side u can see him in the day time my husband works from five am till six and when he's home he so tired that he eats showers stays half hour and sleeps good luck Hun and hang on it will get better

Noo - ooo that means youll have an amazing bump :D Cant wait to see a piccy later on in your pregnancy :)

Jenny - morning hun :) awww Ethan always used to have the hiccups.. and still does now .. after every single feed lol. Sometimes he only gets them for a minute.. and others they last a good 10 mins and get quite strong. Really winds him up lol.
How long is your husband working nights for hun? xxxx :hugs: xxxx

we have more damn snow :growlmad: It can just pee off.. im sick of falling/almost falling. I'm sick of being cold, im sick of the heating bill being huge and im sick of struggling with the pram getting through the snow/ice :growlmad:

I had my 20 week scan and im having a little boy! Im over the moon!

Everything was working well no issues on the scan! Im properly on cloud nine! X

Jenny I know wat u mean my hubby used to work night time from 10 till 6 am I felt so empty with out him even though I stayed talking to him all night it still wasn't the same but try to look at it on the bright side u can see him in the day time my husband works from five am till six and when he's home he so tired that he eats showers stays half hour and sleeps good luck Hun and hang on it will get better

I don't usually mind. I sleep better alone. I just feel anxious now in case baby decides to come and he is away. I also feel quite vulnerable, like I couldn't protect myself should I need to.

Noo - ooo that means youll have an amazing bump :D Cant wait to see a piccy later on in your pregnancy :)

Jenny - morning hun :) awww Ethan always used to have the hiccups.. and still does now .. after every single feed lol. Sometimes he only gets them for a minute.. and others they last a good 10 mins and get quite strong. Really winds him up lol.
How long is your husband working nights for hun? xxxx :hugs: xxxx

we have more damn snow :growlmad: It can just pee off.. im sick of falling/almost falling. I'm sick of being cold, im sick of the heating bill being huge and im sick of struggling with the pram getting through the snow/ice :growlmad:

He works shifts, so does nights for a week, every 3 weeks. Lucky his boss let him have 3 weeks off paternity leave, and my mom will book a week off after then, so I will be getting 4 weeks of help, that is a load off my mind. :-D

30 weeks

Attachments

• 30 weeks with Fallon.jpg
    30 weeks with Fallon.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
CONGRATULATIONS AURORA! welcome to team :blue: :happydance:

Jenny - aww huni im sure everything will be ok.. if need be your momma instincts would kick in and youd be able to beat the incredible hulks ass ;) It was nice of his boss to give him 3 weeks paternity and im glad your mum will be there for the extra week too huni :hugs:

USAF - lovely bump hun :cloud9:

oh oh we'v had 2 more poos!! the last one was a soft one too, well soft and kinda runny.. poor boy cant win lol :happydance: I think the water is finally kicking in yey!

USAF cute I still haven't took any pict yet for the belly it's just starting to show so far I gained 5 pounds 179 I feel so bloated can't wait to bring the baby and lose the weight I'm about to gain as much as our bumps are cute as much as I wish I could be little again
I gess it's the pregnecy mode swings

Seth that happened with massoma she didn't pop for 3 day they told me that bcuz she didn't know how bcuz she was preemi baby but I was like yeaaaaaaa when she finally did

USAF - great bump :)

Seth - glad things are starting to move for Ethan maybe once he's had abit of a clear out things will start getting into more of a routine for him

Afm - got gtt results and was no where near failing had level of 4.9 and the border level is set at 7.8, really wish the nurse hadn't got me worried yesterday for no reason. It means I performed better than with JJ.

Question for the moms- those who recently had their first baby or who didn't go directly in for a c-section or those who remember exactly what happen for their first baby, How did you know you were going into labor? I know most times doctors bring u in to be induced but I think my LO wants out lol. Im just anxious, nervous, all the above lol

CONGRATULATIONS AURORA! welcome to team :blue: :happydance:

Jenny - aww huni im sure everything will be ok.. if need be your momma instincts would kick in and youd be able to beat the incredible hulks ass ;) It was nice of his boss to give him 3 weeks paternity and im glad your mum will be there for the extra week too huni :hugs:

USAF - lovely bump hun :cloud9:

oh oh we'v had 2 more poos!! the last one was a soft one too, well soft and kinda runny.. poor boy cant win lol :happydance: I think the water is finally kicking in yey!

I can;t wait to start some martial arts again, but im guessing it will be a while before im up to that lol. When Sean is on nights, I get paranoid about break ins and such. Wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't preggers lol, I know im just being silly though. Yeah his boss is pretty good like that, we are very lucky. My mom wont be helping out much, but at least il have compant for a couple of hours a day.

Yay for poops!!! Im sure it will level out soon as his stomach settles.

Question for the moms- those who recently had their first baby or who didn't go directly in for a c-section or those who remember exactly what happen for their first baby, How did you know you were going into labor? I know most times doctors bring u in to be induced but I think my LO wants out lol. Im just anxious, nervous, all the above lol

Typical things they say :
Loose bowel movements
Regular contractions/cramps that last a minute at a time
A show - sometimes a bloody show
Waters breaking - if don't go into labour naturally will be induced

For me from about 35 weeks I was getting hour episodes at a time of period like cramps
Then they would fade. I went 12 days overdue and couple of days before I had a bowel clear out. My waters went and instantly would be getting contractions every 5 minutes that lasted between 45seconds to a minute, within couple of hours they became stronger and closer together and just knew I needed to go to the hospital.

I'm wondering this time if it will be so obvious I'm in labour but just hope my instincts kick in.

How have you been feeling?

Typical things they say :
Loose bowel movements
Regular contractions/cramps that last a minute at a time
A show - sometimes a bloody show
Waters breaking - if don't go into labour naturally will be induced

For me from about 35 weeks I was getting hour episodes at a time of period like cramps
Then they would fade. I went 12 days overdue and couple of days before I had a bowel clear out. My waters went and instantly would be getting contractions every 5 minutes that lasted between 45seconds to a minute, within couple of hours they became stronger and closer together and just knew I needed to go to the hospital.

I'm wondering this time if it will be so obvious I'm in labour but just hope my instincts kick in.

How have you been feeling?

I dont think im near that stuff yet. I just wanted to know. Lately I can tell that he sits lower cuz I can tell when walking. I have had cramps from time to time but the dont last that long

Well I just had my first baby in 2012 January I don't know if that's early that was my second pregnecy but first living child never ignore pressure of the baby always get checked to see everything's ok I had pressure with both children one I ignored the pressure due to me ignoring it I lost a child at 19 week of 2011 then I got pregnet right after in may so be cuz of my history that time around I became scared so I went to my docter at around 19 weeks I had that same feeling of pressure turned out that my cervix was opening up so they tryed everything to save the baby up instill 34 week I was induced due to my water braking early at 32 weeks they weighted until 34 weeks and induced me and I had massoma but my point is that plz never think that's its normal always pick up the phone and ask or just make a stop to check everything a ok good luck Hun and take good care

Ok is it the pregncy or me I woke up screaming cuz of the most scarest dream is it normal to dream scary dreams while preg

Yup Seths. I think Ill be massive again. This is me at 13+5 (though think a lot is bloating at the minute). My fundus is level with my belly button at the minute. I wasnt this big with Coby until 18-20 wees :-\

Attachments

• Bump 14 weeks.jpg
    Bump 14 weeks.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member