Plus size & pregnant join here

Im pretty sure the infection is coming back :-( and docs closed till Tuesday :-/
I don't know what to do now.

Ring delivery suite unless your unit has a 24/7 maternity assessment unit

Cherrybump has gone up for a section.. After her waters broke ... Paige was breech xx

I have just heard from another group she is in.

Aw man! I knew her water broke but not about the section! Will be looking forward to pics and her story.

Cherrybump has gone up for a section.. After her waters broke ... Paige was breech xx

I have just heard from another group she is in.

omg seriously... ooooooo excited, hoping all goes well for her! Cant wait for her update eeekkkk :happydance:

The pains didn't get worse, il see how things go today snd keep drinking lots of water

Yay for cherry :-D

Lmg cherry! Good luck and congrats!!! X

I'm in bed at the mo with a tensed up bump. Been rock solid for hours and it hurts to move. Only felt one kick so far but trying to suppress my natural worrier and just get on with stuff.

Yes I just woke up and saw as well congrats again as well she is precious!

Ok everyone needs to put fb names up lol. So I can add, we're missing things here lol

Ok I had an ultrasound yesterday and I was 16 and 3 days and in on team blue now I'm having a little boy I making it a surprise for hubby in the birthday cake going to make it blue from the inside his birthday is today march 30 can't wait till he comes bk home he has been asking me sence yesterday but I was insisting on not telling him I told him I will let him know Tommoro on his birthday I know I said I wanted a little girl but I'm happy ether way now I have one of each I'm so happy

Hello! I'm new and trying to combat my natural introvert tendencies by getting out there and posting, hope you don't mind!

I'm almost 26 and pregnant with my first. Due Aug 25th and we find out the sex of the baby in 9 days, I can't wait! I've fluctuated over the pregnancy but I'm about a size 18 US currently. My OH is loving that my curves are getting curvier. I haven't really worried over my weight with the pregnancy except a slight concern I might develop gestational diabetes because my mother has diabetes. I'm resisting the impulse to see ice cream as a pregnancy superfood though that's honestly helped along by the baby who doesn't seem to like too much sugar!

Excited to meet you all!

Hello! I'm new and trying to combat my natural introvert tendencies by getting out there and posting, hope you don't mind!

I'm almost 26 and pregnant with my first. Due Aug 25th and we find out the sex of the baby in 9 days, I can't wait! I've fluctuated over the pregnancy but I'm about a size 18 US currently. My OH is loving that my curves are getting curvier. I haven't really worried over my weight with the pregnancy except a slight concern I might develop gestational diabetes because my mother has diabetes. I'm resisting the impulse to see ice cream as a pregnancy superfood though that's honestly helped along by the baby who doesn't seem to like too much sugar!

Excited to meet you all!

Welcome! I am also a size 18! Oh and I am 26 but this is my third! My mom has diabetes and I have made it through 3 (well almost 3 she is due in June) pregnancies without getting GD or Diabetes after birth so try not to worry hun!

Welcome Caitrin!
Congrats on team blue Massoma!

I've had about 3 or 4 BHs that felt like actual proper contractions today. One at 7:30 this evening stopped me in my tracks and I had to breathe through it. So painful! Since that one they've been less painful but kinda constant. Little bit worried about early labour but I'm fairly certain it's nothing and just strong BHs because I'm so chuffing big right now. These babies WILL cook for another 5+ weeks dammit. 30w tomorrow. Oosh.

Welcome Caitrin!
Congrats on team blue Massoma!

I've had about 3 or 4 BHs that felt like actual proper contractions today. One at 7:30 this evening stopped me in my tracks and I had to breathe through it. So painful! Since that one they've been less painful but kinda constant. Little bit worried about early labour but I'm fairly certain it's nothing and just strong BHs because I'm so chuffing big right now. These babies WILL cook for another 5+ weeks dammit. 30w tomorrow. Oosh.

Yeah, I think they get worse each pregnancy eh? Plus you have two! I was up lastnight/morning with some bad ones and got abit worried but the more episodes I have the more I think just painful BH. GAH! I hope the babies stay cooking too hun they need extra time to chunker up!

:hi: Caitrin welcome to the thread

Masooma - congrats on the :blue:

Cottleston - try and take it easy I want bert and Ernie to stay put another few weeks yet.

Afm - need to moan I've been absolutely shattered today and was unable to have a nap due to bil and family coming round this after whilst I was yawning throughout. JJ has a high temp this evening that won't come down with ibuprofen nor calpol so need to stay up with him to make sure he doesn't get any worse etc. so he's in bed with us in his nappy whilst dh is snooping his head off when I woke him to help get the meds taken by JJ he moaned ..... So why am I the one who has to stay awake all night . He's now moaned because the tv was too loud and woke him up grrrr I'm so annoyed with. His sleep always seems to take priority.

So happy we are now in the month of April. This means a lot of babies will be born this month, including mine. Yay!!! Lol. Is anyone else as excited yet nervous as I am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->