Plus size & pregnant join here

It would be - But I shouldn't really be showing at 14 weeks :lol: I don't remember showing at all till around 17 weeks with Coby then I just woke up with a bump. I've not been at work for 10 days. They'll get a bit of a shock when I rock up :lol:

I started showing alot earlier 2nd time around and had alot more bloat too.

Wow Ive had the loose bowels and i get cramps every now and then nothing regular. Last night i had to use a hot water bottle just to help me get a better night sleep. I had few random pains but nothing regular that i could pin point it, Im just ready for the contractions or water to go but i think it's not going to happen and ill get to my app next week for the sweep lol.

Sorry i wasnt on yesterday at all cant remember if i even posted in here lol i had really bad sleep the night before and when i woke up felt weak sore sick hungry headache. Mix of things. With pooping alot yesterday i couldnt go.. ive tired today also and only just gone :( been rather gassy though.

Still got a mild head ache but i think ive have a little head cold also :( everything else seems back to normal and i got better sleep last night. I was at the cinema last night struggling to keep comfy lol seen gi joe 2..xxx

Ooh gi joe... Can't argue with a bit of Bruce!
Sounds like your body is getting ready! :D

Just had to share this... On my phone do sorry if it's huge... But I walked past my mirror last night before bed and my bump seems to have sort of flopped forward. I've still got up to 8 or 9 weeks left. Dunno how I'm gonna get much bigger, I feel huuuuge.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/F03590AE-94DD-4B5C-B143-3BEA8C93B502-7278-000008C7073A1D64_zps5ad8af19.jpg

Cottleston your bump has certainly grown, do you think one has gone head down now hence the change of shape?

I'm not sure... I did wonder that but I'm not feeling many kicks up high. Still got Ernies bum in my ribs so he's still transverse. Bert can't make his mind up though so he could be anywhere lol

I look bruce to. but i have to say i look channing tatum more... he was the reason for me nearly crying lol :(...

Ohhh i hope so would love to have her soon. Me and ryan just got a domino's and got some spicy wings they aint have spicy lol

Ok this is a question for the mommys that have a little one at home my daughter is 15 months and if anther child her age or younger try's to hit her or hits her she doesn't hit back or try to protect her self yesterday my niece hit her while I put both of them in the play n pack and my daughter just crys is it normal she used to grab things like anther child's hair or hand but now she doesn't do it any more ever sence I taught her not to do it it scares me that she can't protect her self

Sorry iv been so quiet, id had such a horrible day, iv been trying my best not to cry for most of it.

My midwife made me an appointment for Monday, the doctors is not open then, so she tells me to call the surgery to re-arrange the day. So thats what I do, and the receptionist tells me there is no room next week, only the week after. I tell the receptionist I need to be seen next week, quite urgently, so she tells me to contact the midwife directly.

I need to see the midwife next week (36) weeks, as iv been on anti biotics, they found blood and protien in my urine (which the docs still dont have the results from) so it needs to be tested again, now iv finished the medication. I have a hospital appointment the week after, so I don't need to see her then.

Anyway iv txt 5 times, called 3 times, her phone was off, and now she wont reply till Tuesday :(
So iv sent a msg saying il go see my gp instead, and that I don;t want to see her again.
Im going to try and get a different midwife to come out to me when iv had the baby, this midwife has been nothing but a giant let down since the start.

It really upset me that she wouldn't even reply to me. And that she wont see me at this late stage with the problems iv had :(

Im so sorry to rant on girls, I just feel like she has really let me and the baby down.

Cottles and Noo- great bumps ladies!

Jenny- I am so sorry hun I hope you get everything sorted *huggles*

Cherry- you are almost there hun hang in there!

Massoma- I would not worry to much kids have bouts of roughness and sometimes my son will be aggressive back sometimes he just crys its normal.

Jenny omg that's not a midwife she's a disaster I hope everything works out thou today is my scan again update u ladies when I come bk thanks ladies its hard as a mother not to worry much I don't want to ice late her from other kids but I had to do it at least from my niece she scracts her to the point were she bleeds

Ugh Jenny she sounds awful. Why would she even book in appointments for a bank holiday?
I don't blame you at all for wanting someone else after baby is here. You need someone reliable that you can trust, especially for the last few weeks of pregnancy and first few weeks post partum. Hope you manage to transfer to someone else hun x

I'm a bit poorly today. Woke poor little DS up this morning by almost flinging him across the bed :haha:
I woke up and instantly needed to rush to the loo but my arm was trapped under him so I just pulled it out and legged it! Poor thing. I feel bad but it would've been worse if I hadn't made it. Also I passed what I think might've been a bit of plug but its still early days so hopefully it'll grow back. I'm back in bed now getting BHs and trying to feel for movement but I think babies have changed position again (or ran out of room) because kicks are a lot more subtle now.

Jenny think you did the right thing hun, Man my midwife look ahead before booking me in for my next app. she has all these things happening. So my app isnt the same day or time or place it has been my whole pregnancy. Not sure if thats cause i ask for the sweep and the other place is more afishent (i had no idea how to spell that nor does google spell check :S)

Cottle i was like that this moring aswell and it wasnt a huge pee jut a dam dribblish lol but i had to go there and then. Ive still not lost my plug at all. I dont think im going to either lol

I had a problem with poop though :S. All last week i had diarrhea then i get to wednesday and i couldnt go yesterday finally manage something but didnt seem worth it :S few girls say ive not to worry as ill be pooping like crazy again lol sorry for the info ...xxx

Cottleston that sounds like me this morning to onrushing to the loo had to go twice this morning and found a lot of jelly discharge which I think must be about of my plug too - how bizarre we both get it the same day. I'm not getting any BH though. Are the babies moving OK or do you need to get checked out?

Cherry - have to say bowel movements like that is what I had near the end with JJ. Have you tried something like fibre gel to keep you more regular ? Psyilum rusk I think is the main ingrediant

How strange jelly.. Glad its not just me though! I'm too much of a worrier lately.
Had a bath and that got babies moving so I won't be getting it checked out. Braxton hicks are a normal thing for me now. Get them daily. Hourly even lol

Hope everyone's enjoying their long weekend so far! Xx

Im pretty sure the infection is coming back :-( and docs closed till Tuesday :-/
I don't know what to do now.

Jelly ive not tried that but im going to drag my sister to asda tomorrow so ill grab prune juice when i go down. Should write myself a little list of what i need lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->