Plus size & pregnant join here

Welcome bubble I'm due on September 10 and have a history of not making it to my due date usually to early were baby didn't survive or premuture baby at 34 weeks so fingers crossed I can make it to my due date once again welcome

Hey ladies, had my check up today, & blood pressure was pretty high, had to have urine checked & lay on machine for 40 min to check blood pressure.. urine was fine but blood pressure didnt go down.....
... so im being induced 2morro... i finally get to meet my little munchkin :cloud9: :happydance:
I am soooooo excited, scared & nervous @ the same time all i want to do is :cry: lol..
dh is on his way home, he will meet me @ hospital, i hope he gets there on time :dohh: talk about being stressed :dohh:

Also ladies i will keep u updated when i can.. but plse plse plse dont say anything on fb

Ooooh sparkle good luck hunni :) cant wait for your update xxxxx

Hey ladies, had my check up today, & blood pressure was pretty high, had to have urine checked & lay on machine for 40 min to check blood pressure.. urine was fine but blood pressure didnt go down.....
... so im being induced 2morro... i finally get to meet my little munchkin :cloud9: :happydance:
I am soooooo excited, scared & nervous @ the same time all i want to do is :cry: lol..
dh is on his way home, he will meet me @ hospital, i hope he gets there on time :dohh: talk about being stressed :dohh:

Also ladies i will keep u updated when i can.. but plse plse plse dont say anything on fb

:wohoo: Good luck hun!! So sorry your bp is being unstable hun i hope it comes down after delivery... and i hope hope hope that the induction process is fast for you :hugs: :hugs: And I hope yoru DH makes it in time hun.. i have everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya I hope everyone is ok. Sorry iv not been on much, iv got a really bad back, and unbelievable pelvic pressure and pain, I can only just manage to walk around the house :-(
I dont think Niamh will wait another 19 days, I can feel her head right there!

Hiya I hope everyone is ok. Sorry iv not been on much, iv got a really bad back, and unbelievable pelvic pressure and pain, I can only just manage to walk around the house :-(
I dont think Niamh will wait another 19 days, I can feel her head right there!

oooo whens your next midwife appointment hun? :( is nothing helping the pain hun? have you tried all the things like hot water bottles and hot/cold pads? :hugs: :hugs: not long hun and its all over with and you will the beautiful little Niamh in your arms xx

Sparkle oooohhh good luck hun! Hope everything goes well for you and hubby gets there in plenty of time.

Jenny, eek! I wonder how long she'll keep you waiting.

Seths, any improvement with Ethan hun?

Afm, I've spent the past 24hrs with vomitting and diarrhea. Great fun. Liquids are going straight through me so I'm dehydrated which is making me pass out and making bump rock solid and really tight. It's like I've had a constant BH all day. So uncomfortable. I had Toby to look after too but I'm worried about my passing out if he's here so I'm sending him to his aunties tomorrow so I can try to relax, get some more fluid in me and hopefully get better. Tummy bugs are eeeeevil.

I see the midwife tomo, id defo mention this but doubt she can do much to help.
Iv tried paracetamol and hot showers, it doesn't help :-( im a pretty miserable heffer at the mo.

Im walking like a gorilla that's shat itself lol

awww hun i hope you feel much better today?? Get as much rest as you can while your sister has Toby hun :hugs::hugs:
ethan is a little better, we had his first normal poo last night but he puked all over me whilst pushing it out... then again when he started with the hiccups. he still has his rash though. a friend has told me to try him with colief as its supposed to be really good??

aww jenny :( sorry nothings working hun. if not tried already deff try hot water bottle thats what helped me on bad days. lol i had to laugh at your gorilla thats shat itself lol i literally have that image in my head now :haha:

sparkle - GOOD LUCK TODAY HUN!!!

Colief is good but expensive do try and get it on prescription if you can hun
Glad to hear he's pooping now though xx

I'm a bit annoyed with DHs work. Theyve been bugging him to get a dr note that explains that I have spd and need help during the day as I'm finding it a struggle doing day to day activities and would benefit from having someone at home to help me. (ie DH working from home).
Took me ages to find a doctor who would actually write a letter and now we've handed it in to his work they're saying that a) they need a doctor to explain what spd is rather than just "she's got it"... b) the letter said that one of the activities I struggle with is running around after a toddler so DHs work won't accept it because they don't want him doing childcare during his working hours. I'm getting so frustrated. I mean, I understand they don't want him bunking off work but he's converted out spare room into a home office (he even built his own desk ffs), does more work at home than he does in the office, does overtime for them most weekends and at least 3 days a week... All to prove that he's capable of working and helping me at the same time and now we're having to jump through hoops to get what we need.

This is probably no big deal in the real world but I'm ill, feeling sorry for myself, and super ratty. So having to phone a doctor and practically dictate a letter to suit someone else when we've already done everything we've been told we need to is pissing me off.

Sorry for the essay ladies. Need to let off steam. God only knows what his work will do if I find myself on bed rest.

Cottleston - that sounds awful. It sounds like he does well more than he should for the company it's about time that they give something in return and look after their employees. They shouldn't be allowed to ask for information on what is wrong that is confidential. The doctor's note should have been more than adequete. Hope you feel better soon, sounds like your having an awful time of it.

Massoma - aww i really hope everything works out for you this time. I am really sorry for your loss. I have everything crossed.

Seths - thank you :) glad to hear ethan done his first normal poo. Poor wee mite. Must have been really bad if he was sick at the same time. Hope he is back to himself soon.

Sparkle - Good luck I have everything crossed for you. Enjoy every moment :)

Cherry - Congratulations that sounds like it all happened so fast. Glad paige is ok. How are you recovering after the C-Section?

As it turns out the consultant appointment is to discuss injections called fragmin. I have to inject myself with this thing for 5 days to 2 weeks after the birth and depending on my health I was going to have to take it during the pregnancy as well. Thank goodness they have agreed just after. The good thing was I got to hear little babas heartbeat and it was absolutely incredible :D.

Hope everyone is doing well.

xxxxxx

As it turns out the consultant appointment is to discuss injections called fragmin. I have to inject myself with this thing for 5 days to 2 weeks after the birth and depending on my health I was going to have to take it during the pregnancy as well. Thank goodness they have agreed just after. The good thing was I got to hear little babas heartbeat and it was absolutely incredible :D.

xxxxxx

ooo these are stingy! i had to inject myself for 9 days after birth! my stomach looked like a darts board lol x

Colief is good but expensive do try and get it on prescription if you can hun
Glad to hear he's pooping now though xx

I'm a bit annoyed with DHs work. Theyve been bugging him to get a dr note that explains that I have spd and need help during the day as I'm finding it a struggle doing day to day activities and would benefit from having someone at home to help me. (ie DH working from home).
Took me ages to find a doctor who would actually write a letter and now we've handed it in to his work they're saying that a) they need a doctor to explain what spd is rather than just "she's got it"... b) the letter said that one of the activities I struggle with is running around after a toddler so DHs work won't accept it because they don't want him doing childcare during his working hours. I'm getting so frustrated. I mean, I understand they don't want him bunking off work but he's converted out spare room into a home office (he even built his own desk ffs), does more work at home than he does in the office, does overtime for them most weekends and at least 3 days a week... All to prove that he's capable of working and helping me at the same time and now we're having to jump through hoops to get what we need.

This is probably no big deal in the real world but I'm ill, feeling sorry for myself, and super ratty. So having to phone a doctor and practically dictate a letter to suit someone else when we've already done everything we've been told we need to is pissing me off.

Sorry for the essay ladies. Need to let off steam. God only knows what his work will do if I find myself on bed rest.

what a complete farse hun! I hope you can get it all sorted. and your dh is entitled to emergency time off to look after you regardless of what work say although i dont think they have to pay him for it xxx

Hey bubble. Im not to bad. think because i wasnt looking forward to the unexpected section im worring like crazy over the scar lol.

Ive got my rubella jag at ten to but im going to ask the nurse to look at my scar to as i noticed the plastic thread sticking out :S as i dont really look down there im not sure if that was always there or if that what the mean by dissolve lol it was leaking some fluid but as been better since im cleaning it a heck of alot more. now its this thread sticking out bugging me :s.

xxxxxx

ooo these are stingy! i had to inject myself for 9 days after birth! my stomach looked like a darts board lol x

ooh no that sounds awful :(. that sounds really sore how are you finding it having the two kiddies? I would love to have 2 but wonder if it's hard.
xx

Hey bubble. Im not to bad. think because i wasnt looking forward to the unexpected section im worring like crazy over the scar lol.

Ive got my rubella jag at ten to but im going to ask the nurse to look at my scar to as i noticed the plastic thread sticking out :S as i dont really look down there im not sure if that was always there or if that what the mean by dissolve lol it was leaking some fluid but as been better since im cleaning it a heck of alot more. now its this thread sticking out bugging me :s.

aww that is totally understandable. Hope you got on ok with the docs and that everything is ok with your scar.
xx

xxxxxx

ooh no that sounds awful :(. that sounds really sore how are you finding it having the two kiddies? I would love to have 2 but wonder if it's hard.
xx

they are not too bad dont worry hun. They just sting for the first few seconds after you inject it. I'm loving it hun.. to be honest its not much harder going from the one.. to two. it takes a bit more effort going out of the flat but apart from that its great :D DS1 absolutely loves DS2 :cloud9: he is the perfect doting big brother :cloud9: xxx

I'm having to inject myself with Clexane twice a day for 6 weeks! My tummy is all bruised :(

Hey ladies, Well i went to the doctors for my jag but i can't get it as it not in my notes that ive to receive it :s so she went to find my file but it wasnt there she thinks the midwife still has it so until she can find it whats going on i cant get that darn thing:( seems pretty pointless now i wish i just waited at the hospital for it but the person was to busy with another thing :(

But i got her to check out my scar as i noticed plastic thread dangling out she cut it off and pop something on the area that was leaking and a waterproof badge on it :) to help dry it out lol thank god. i just dont wanna pull it off after lol im sush a worry so so lol

oooh Paige stayed awake for like hour or 2 today :) thats when i took those piks that are on facebook lol i just put her back down. I was feeding her some milk and i winded her to the next milk all the milk came back up and all over ryans pillow :| lol had to give him one of mines lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->