Plus size & pregnant join here

wow krafty.. thats a long time to be doing it. :( :hugs:

Cherry - that sucks! I hope they get it sorted out soon hun. Glad you got your wound sorted out though :D I bet Ryan was gutted when she threw up on his pillow.. haha my dh would have seen his ass!

Sparkle - Congratulations hun!! Alyssa is absolutely beautifull! <3

Cherry, sorry about the hassle at the doctors... At least you got something out of it though and you sorted out that thread! The pictures on Facebook are so precious... Such a gorgeous lil thing!

Sparkle, I saw your FB announcement... Congratulations! She's beautiful, you must be chuffed to bits!

Afm- still a bit poorly. But im not throwing up now so one is concerned apart from me so I'm just staying in bed hoping it goes away.

I don't have you on fb but congrats sparkle, hope to see pics on here soon :-D

glad you have stopped puking hun, hopefully your on the mend now :-D

I only have 3 of ya on mine lol! Congrats anyways sparkle!

i just went onto facebook and looked her profile up lol awww baby is cutie pie xxxcongrats hun

As it turns out the consultant appointment is to discuss injections called fragmin. I have to inject myself with this thing for 5 days to 2 weeks after the birth and depending on my health I was going to have to take it during the pregnancy as well. Thank goodness they have agreed just after. The good thing was I got to hear little babas heartbeat and it was absolutely incredible :D.

Hope everyone is doing well.

xxxxxx

ooo these are stingy! i had to inject myself for 9 days after birth! my stomach looked like a darts board lol x

ooh no that sounds awful :(. that sounds really sore how are you finding it having the two kiddies? I would love to have 2 but wonder if it's hard.
xx

they are not too bad dont worry hun. They just sting for the first few seconds after you inject it. I'm loving it hun.. to be honest its not much harder going from the one.. to two. it takes a bit more effort going out of the flat but apart from that its great :D DS1 absolutely loves DS2 :cloud9: he is the perfect doting big brother :cloud9: xxx

Thanks for that :). Aww good I'm glad. I bet you its so cute watching them together :). It will soon be the norm getting out and about together too :). btw your pics you posted of the two of them are gorgeous :).

xxx

I think I am losing plug ladies, I am having super lots of discharge and a good deal has been snotty strechy. I mean loooads of discharge ugh!

I think I'm starting to lose discharge as well USAF. When I go to the bathroom just to urinate, I see pieces of something and it ain't the tissue I wiped with lol. Hopefully that's not tmi...

Sparkle - soooo happy for you, Congrats. I can't wait for pics.

oooo ladies it does sound like plug!

USAF hopefully yours regenerates though with you only being 31 weeks. Although you can loose your plug weeks before you have baby.

Thanks Bubble :) It is rather cute sometimes... like when seth sits in front of ethan and tries to give him his dummy or wants to sit and hold him :cloud9:

ooo btw ladies did you know that you can give your baby paracetamol from the day they are born?? Apparently you can.. i was told by the GP when i phoned about ethan the other day. x

USAF hopefully yours regenerates though with you only being 31 weeks. Although you can loose your plug weeks before you have baby.

Thanks Bubble :) It is rather cute sometimes... like when seth sits in front of ethan and tries to give him his dummy or wants to sit and hold him :cloud9:

ooo btw ladies did you know that you can give your baby paracetamol from the day they are born?? Apparently you can.. i was told by the GP when i phoned about ethan the other day. x

I think she will stay in I have never had issues with preterm labor or anything haha.

ooooh can you seths? thats handy to know lol. :) i would have thought after a few months lol xxxx

forgot to say whooo for loosing your plugs lol xxxx

ooooh can you seths? thats handy to know lol. :) i would have thought after a few months lol xxxx

yup she asked if i had given him paracetamol and i said no hes too young... and i got "no hes not.. we can give babies paracetamol from birth mum" i was like oh... ok she said they just put it on boxes 2 months to cover their own backs. but i wouldnt like to guess the dosage for a baby under 2 months.

Usaf - thats good hun :D x

It says on the box from 2 months :-/

Personally I wouldn't give newborns paracetamol unless it was for a very good reason or serious illness unless you're very competent with drug dosages and calculations. We're very reluctant to even give it on delivery suite. The dosage will be based on the baby's weight which is individual to each baby.

Personally I wouldn't give newborns paracetamol unless it was for a very good reason or serious illness unless you're very competent with drug dosages and calculations. We're very reluctant to even give it on delivery suite. The dosage will be based on the baby's weight which is individual to each baby.

I didn't even know you could give a baby under 2 months calpol :S I was rather shocked when the GP asked if i had given him any to bring his temp down. I almost told my sister off when she said she had given her youngest 1ml of calpol at 2 weeks old. I hate giving it after the first imms never any sooner than that.

Jenny - apparently thats just to cover their own back as like noo said its all based on babies weight. I think it should say a dosage per weight on the box.. when seth was in hospital at 1... they were giving him a lot less than we had been because of his weight... where as id always gone off what the box said for his age. Its actually quite scary to think that you could overdose your baby without even realising it... especially if they are like seth and are very small.

Hope you have all had a good day today guys... i am soooooooooo ready to get into bed :sleep::sleep::sleep: xxxxxxx

Made a huge mistake today... I had not eaten for hours nor had anything to drink all day and went shopping! My tummy was tight and waddling around was painful and I swear to god I have never sweat so much in my life! I was dizzy and had to have hubby get me water! GAH! Some lady walked by me and was like "Tell me you are having that baby soon" I was like uh, ya I am 8 months pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->