Plus size & pregnant join here

USAF :hugs: sounds like you are really struggling, fingers crossed they will be happy with your numbers

Cottlestonpie Think everyone gets frustrated near the end :hugs:

Congrats to Jenni

Afm - since the weekend I've just been uncomfortable, with abdominal pain when needing the toilet and now my boobs are really sore and started producing colostrum - i just don't think I could cope think I might have another 9 weeks if I go overdue again this pregnancy but I suppose you do.

Thanks hun! I just took my sugar and it was 113 after chinese :happydance:

:happydance: woot USAF :happydance: thats great hun!!

jelly - could you maybe have a uti hun? You will get there hun.. its not long left to go, try and just think of the end goal hun :hugs: :hugs:

cottleston - i really am jelous of this heat your talking about lol i want some heat.

Just wanted to let you all know im going to be MIA for a few days. DH and I are not getting on great at the moment.. and hes trying to blame it on how much time i spend on the forums and talking to miwi on fb. The only reason i spend so much time on the computer is because he is glued to his god damn xbox all day every day and im not just sitting there being bored. SO for the next few days im going to do as im told and if he plays his stupid xbox then ill just have to be bored shitless. Which i know he will because i got him a game for his bday on saturday... right now.. i just wanna smash it up :growlmad:

I hope nothing major happens whilst im MIA. Lots of love ladies :hugs: :hugs:

:happydance: woot USAF :happydance: thats great hun!!

jelly - could you maybe have a uti hun? You will get there hun.. its not long left to go, try and just think of the end goal hun :hugs: :hugs:

cottleston - i really am jelous of this heat your talking about lol i want some heat.

Just wanted to let you all know im going to be MIA for a few days. DH and I are not getting on great at the moment.. and hes trying to blame it on how much time i spend on the forums and talking to miwi on fb. The only reason i spend so much time on the computer is because he is glued to his god damn xbox all day every day and im not just sitting there being bored. SO for the next few days im going to do as im told and if he plays his stupid xbox then ill just have to be bored shitless. Which i know he will because i got him a game for his bday on saturday... right now.. i just wanna smash it up :growlmad:

I hope nothing major happens whilst im MIA. Lots of love ladies :hugs: :hugs:

Men are just the best right? My hubby spends so much time on his pc its ridiculous and if I say he does he acts all shitty and defensive and talks about how he barely does.. MUST LOG THIS! See you soon hun! :hugs:

Aw hun.... Come down here for some sun! Bring the boys! I'll send DH up to be a typical man with your hubby and we'll have a girly weekend lol
Hope you guys get something worked out thoug hun... As you probably know from last time, the first few weeks/months with a new baby can put a whole heap of strain on any couple. X

USAF, woohoooo! Great news hun!

As for mee... Not much to report. Super swollen legs and feet. Uncomfortable. And I'm supposed to be hitting primark tomorrow eeek!!

Hey ladies sorry ive not kept up with you all.

Just thought i'd update you ladies, Some of you may have seen on facebook that my little munchkin needs to wear a harness for the next few weeks. I just wanna apologise just now incase im not able to get online to keep up due to my lil one not taking to keanly to move her legs and straighten them out.

Ill post a pik also. I know you guys are here if i nee any support and i just wanna say thank you in advance to. I should be able to to read just replying might be a problem. Anyways im hoping today goes better than yesterday but ryan has taken her down to his mums by the time they came back ill be in bed sleeping lol.

I had her last night and she cried on off for 3 hours yesterday evening. I know she'd be cranky since she loves stretching her legs but she wont be able to :(

just wanted to say she got her hips check i think due to the way she was lying inside me. Bum down feet near her head. I looked up the hip dysplacia online and there was a list of things to make them check :s. Anyways both sockets werent in the right places. Left one was to far out and the right one was closer but still not in :(. The harness is to keep the sockets from popping in and out of place and hopefully in the next few weeks they in correctly :). We have another app next week to get the harness re-fitted again to fit right. and then another app on the 25th to scan her hips.

Attachments

• hip harness.jpg
    hip harness.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 34
ooh thats not what i was meant to upload lol

My munchkin this time

Attachments

• Paige in harness.jpg
    Paige in harness.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Aw bless her! Hope the harness works for her and she's out of it as soon as possible xx

I'm trying to explain to DH at the moment why I don't want to go to the cinema at 10am tomorrow.
He wants to go early to avoid teenagers being noisy and because he wants to spend the rest of the day playing with motorbikes with his cousin.
I want to go at midday (not exactly late!) because Toby's at MILs tonight so I'd appreciate the lie in, it takes me ages to get mobile after waking up due to hips, pelvis, knees, shins and tailbone hurting me... I'd have to get up at 7:30 just to be ready in time!
I'm a bit unsure of going at all because cinema seats aren't exactly big and I'm not exactly small, and sitting still for 2.5+ hours will hurt... But I'm going because I want us to spend time together and all he says is "if we go two hours later that's 2 hours of my morning wasted"........ Yeah. 2hrs wasted with his wife when he could be with his motorbike. Urghhh.

thanks ladies, cottle your man is weird lol. spending time with your partner is meant to be a nice thing before the lol comes along. I think men must all have this stupid organ instead them lol

Seriously cottleston... wowee.. that takes the biscuit.. of course spending time with your wife is a waste of time :S idiotic man. Did you end up going hun?

Cherry - I really hope the harness works for Paige.. did they speak to you about the next step if the harness doesn't work? xxx

Agh I dunno, we're meant to go tomorrow. Doubt we will. To be honest, as much as I wanna see the film I can wait a few months for the DVD and save myself the pain of sitting in those orrible seats for hours!

We've spent this evening putting the cot up in our room so we're getting on alright for the time being!

I have a question for c section ladies.... How did you get dressed in the days after? And (sorry if tmi but) how did you wipe?! Like, I'm having trouble twisting to wipe my bum right now :haha: I can only imagine the pulling of the scar would make it quite painful?? I also can hardly reach my lady bits lately but that's down to bumpage so hopefully won't be as much of an issue after the twins are here.
Can't believe I just admitted that :rofl:

I have to say I'm pretty shocked at the attitudes of some of your husbands. Mine wouldn't dare say something like that to me as I'd knock his comments clear across the other side of his face! Though I have been known for my fiery temper!

Moses basket sorted :) We're re-using Coby's but got new covers and hood for it as the others were wrecked. It looks quite good :)

I have to say I'm pretty shocked at the attitudes of some of your husbands. Mine wouldn't dare say something like that to me as I'd knock his comments clear across the other side of his face! Though I have been known for my fiery temper!

Moses basket sorted :) We're re-using Coby's but got new covers and hood for it as the others were wrecked. It looks quite good :)

I am no longer shocked lol! I get annoyed reading how these guys treat the ladies at times but I think its because we come and vent that we don't know all the good things. :shrug:

Yeah it's not all bad honest! I just get pissy and need to bitch sometimes :blush:
He's actually ok now. We had a nice dinner and a movie indoors tonight and we spent the evening sorting out baby things so se're both in much better moods tonight!

Cottle: the few days in the hospital, they had me sitting on a mat. Whenever I did get up I just washed myself down with water, standing in the shower. It was quite horrid.

Once I got home I would get to the edge of the toilet to wipe my rear end. Very slowly lol. as far as clothes, I did a lot of crying lol if I really needed help my husband was there

Its torture those darn c-sections

I have a question for c section ladies.... How did you get dressed in the days after? And (sorry if tmi but) how did you wipe?! Like, I'm having trouble twisting to wipe my bum right now :haha: I can only imagine the pulling of the scar would make it quite painful?? I also can hardly reach my lady bits lately but that's down to bumpage so hopefully won't be as much of an issue after the twins are here.
Can't believe I just admitted that :rofl:

Glad your both getting on now Cottleston.. so are me and dh lol. we DTD last night so he is in a better mood.. i think thats half the problem.. hes not been getting anything and he gets grumpy when he gets none lol.

Ok so Day of the section - I spent most of the day in the gown i had wore in theatre. They had the bed lowered right down so its easier to get on/off. They put mats on the bed to soak up any blood spills and they change them regularly. That day you dont have to worry about toilet due to cathater being in till the next morning. I was given 3 "bed baths" that first day where they just washed my foof and legs and changed the pads i had on and the lovely mesh knicker things. (they changed the pads more often that that but didnt wash every time). i had to just lift my bum up for them to change the pads/mat till night time when i got up on my feet so the midwife could change everything and the bedsheets,,, she did a real good wash then too. I also got my own knickers on then and just a vest top (didnt bother with bottoms)

day 2 - 6am my cathater came out, midwife cleaned me up a little and then i toddled off into the shower at 7. it was surprisingly easy for me to get in.. just do it slowly. took me maybe 15 minutes to have a good shower... id advice taking the shower head down and aiming at your foof.. TMI but the amount of blood that come away when i did it was disgusting so im very glad i did it. Got dried slowly (put legs up on side of bath to dry legs/feet) put on my bra and nightie.. again just left the bottoms off.. i didnt see the point in putting them on just to ruin them and have to take them off every couple hours to change my pads. The hardest thing is getting those sexy stockings back on.. i lefted my leg onto my other leg (kind of crossed legs?) whilst sat on a chair and managed ok with a bit of effort.

I didnt get dressed properly till that night when i just stuck on some pj bottoms... i advise sitting down whenever you do pants and doing how i said i got the stocking on.

day 3 - much easier to get dressed.. no problems for me at all.

As for wiping.. to be honest hun i had no trouble at all and no pain.. again you just have to go slowly the first few times till you figure out how much it will pull/hurt with the way you wipe. I might be wierd but i dont twist and go behind to wipe bum.. i always just lean and go between my legs.. wipe foof first and them bum. I didnt need to poo the first day.. the 2nd day i was on and off the toilet all day though ( pooing didnt hurt at all and took no effort). I do advice you to take some decent toilet roll though... our hospital used the stupid stuff thats in squares :S

sorry if thats TMI xx

Seths hun that is EXACTLY what I needed to know.. Thanks! Xx
You got a glimpse of the sun yet?

your welcome hun :D Glad to be of some help.

YES! we had gorgeous weather most of the day yesterday with just a shower later on. and we've had some sunshine between the rain today :D

hows everyones day been today? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->