Plus size & pregnant join here

Those with SPD - when did it start? My hips and pelvis feel like they're crunching and I can't walk without limping :-( surely its too early at 19 weeks to have SPD?!

Those with SPD - when did it start? My hips and pelvis feel like they're crunching and I can't walk without limping :-( surely its too early at 19 weeks to have SPD?!

No its not to early 7 weeks with my son and about 16 weeks this time. Sorry hun.

first time round my SPD started at around 12 weeks, this time i was about 20 weeks when i thought of it as SPD and not just my normal aches and pains. I hope its not too bad hun x

Started late with Toby... About 26 weeks. This time I was about 16 weeks when it got bad. I hope it's not too painful hun. If you can see a physio, do it sooner rather than later. I waited til late and she was limited as to what I could do to ease it because it progressed too far.

So it's May 1st. I am scheduled for my c section in 4 weeks. I'm having babies this month eeeek!

Started late with Toby... About 26 weeks. This time I was about 16 weeks when it got bad. I hope it's not too painful hun. If you can see a physio, do it sooner rather than later. I waited til late and she was limited as to what I could do to ease it because it progressed too far.

So it's May 1st. I am scheduled for my c section in 4 weeks. I'm having babies this month eeeek!

oh my gosh :happydance: its getting so close hun!! Do we have a few babies due this month?? or is it next month thats theres quite a few due?

I cant believe its May already! Its going SO fast this year. How are you feeling this morning hun? I'v had just a couple hours uncomfy sleep on my sofa.. Ethan had a feed at 12 and then started with a stuffy nose so hes been awake/asleep/awake/asleep all night so iv been on the sofa with him in his bouncy chair to try keep him propped up a little. Iv had to give him his first try of calpol as he had a temperature at 5am and it seems to have done the trick. I'm hoping hes not catching what seths got. he's due his first immunisations on friday and if hes ill he wont be able to get them. And im such a stickler for wanting them done on time! I almost had a dickie fit with the GPs for not giving me an appointment for seths till 2 weeks after he was old enough for it lol. x

Aw no, poor thing! Hope it's just a little snuffle and not Seths cold. Is Seth at nursery today gun? Maybe if he is you could sneak in a little nap when Ethan goes down to sleep?
I was the same with injections... For Toby's most recent ones I had to do them in 2 visits do one was a couple of weeks late which annoyed me!

I'm ok this morning thanks hun. No tightenings overnight and the pressure in my back has eased off a lot. Still losing bits of plug but nothing major.
I gave DH a proper fright last night... I was trying to roll over and puled a stomach muscle so I yelped and as he woke up to see if I was ok, I kinda collapsed on the bed in his direction. Poor guy nearly peed himself :haha: My abdo muscles are so torn apart now though, they can't properly hold the weight of my tummy. They're gonna be soooo wrecked post-delivery. Kinda hoping the surgeon will try to sort them out a bit while I'm having my section. Unlikely but.

I'm glad your feeling better hun.. but oh no for the pulled muscle. hehe at least you know when the time comes if you go into labor dh will jump up lol.

hes still quite bad now and is bubbling a lot of saliva too.. poor boy. Urgh hun i swear im really bad... where we used to live i could book the appointments myself.. but where i am now.. they send letters out. I was so used to calling and making his appointments for the very next clinic after the day he was old enough. So it was a shock to the system when the week before seth was due his mmr booster/pre-school booster when the hv told me i couldnt book and would get a letter through at some point!!
Thankfully Ethans came through pretty quickly and is exactly on time (he was 8 weeks yesterday), but if he has to miss this one due to being ill then it puts everything off.. as the 1st three sets are all exactly 4 weeks apart.

how come Toby had to have his in 2 visits hun?

I am hoping to go get the boys photo's don today! Although not sure if Ethan is going to give any nice photos with him being a bit poorly... but we shall see lol. I'm using Pixi Foto (the ones you get the vouchers for in yoru bounty pack) as iv always used them for seth. BUT if they dont get any nice ones of Ethan and Seth today then im booking into a proper studio to get some more done. xxxx

On the dot Cottles? May 29th?

Yep, 29th May... i'll be 38+3. (Unless they decide at my 37w appointment that somethings up and they bring it forward a week but I doubt that'll happen.)

Seths, how did the photos go hun? I think I used pixifoto for Toby's shoot at 6 weeks. I had it done at the local Mothercare... I got carried away and spent a fortune!

Toby had his 13 month injections in two sittings because we had his appointment booked for 13 months exactly and the nurse didnt want to do one of the shots "just in case" because he wasn't OVER 13 months. :dohh:

Yep, 29th May... i'll be 38+3. (Unless they decide at my 37w appointment that somethings up and they bring it forward a week but I doubt that'll happen.)

Seths, how did the photos go hun? I think I used pixifoto for Toby's shoot at 6 weeks. I had it done at the local Mothercare... I got carried away and spent a fortune!

Toby had his 13 month injections in two sittings because we had his appointment booked for 13 months exactly and the nurse didnt want to do one of the shots "just in case" because he wasn't OVER 13 months. :dohh:

The photos went fab.. seth screamed all the way and then cheered up when he realised what he was doing. Ethan did well too.. go back on the 18th to view the pics.. there will be 8sets and i want them all its £199!! I doubt ill get them all though i never do.. usually just pick the best ones.

well Ethan hit a peak... had to get him an emergency doctors appointment coz his temperature went upto 38.4oc!! After some calpol and a 20 minute walk to the docs in his pram with just a vest and light pants on and his temp was down to 37.8oc. So just got to keep trying to get him to drink and if he gets worse iv to call out of hours straight away.

:S i dot know what they say 13 months if you cant get it at 13 months exactly.. Then again its like the 3 year one.. they have to be 3 years and 4 months. I'm hoping Ethan is fine tomorrow so that he can get his jags on Friday... as the receptionist said tonight i cant cancel it and re-book it :growlmad: :growlmad: Id have to wait till the next list of imms came around. I know he'd be back in 4 weeks later but that would mean getting 4 jags all in one day!

Cottleston wow this month !!!!!!

Seth hope he's feeling better soon it's horrible seeing them ill

Noo my SPD started late with JJ at about 35 weeks onwards but got bad quickly. This pregnancy started getting signs of SPD at 16ish weeks but thankfully I just seem to have issues the odd week or two then it's fine again think it depends where baby is laying. Definitely try and see a Physio

That is my moms birthday. :flower:

Fingers crossed little Ethan will be able to get his jabs done this time round.

Im up feeding Niamh at the mo, this breastfeeding makes me one hungry mama

i bet it does Jenny. baby pinching all your calories lol

Ethan is feeling much better this morning so far, no temperature to speak of but hes still crankey and stuffy. I'll ask the health visitor whether he can still get them or not now, and also ask her what would happen regarding the jags.
His nappy was dry this morning though after 6 hours so its not looking promising. Every time he wakes im going to have to dry get him to take little bits of water/milk... seths going back to nursery today WOOT he is still cranky too but his nose has stopped running and his fever has gone too :happydance: xx

Thats great news that your boys are feeling better :-D

Im in bed waiting on the painkillers to kick in, then its shower and belly cleaning. Cant believe how saggy and flabby it is lol eeww

List track on here I haven't posted on here for a long time anyways miss coming on here and posting just that I have been so bizzzzzzzzzy with my weekly prog. Shots and my every 2 week ultrasounds little guy is doing good except I found out that there is two sacs in baby's brain they said it should be going away still preying that everything's going to be alrit that there is to add other then the growing belly and omg Nasia is bk again how are u ladies try to updat u guys later or Tomoro

USAF, aw... My babies and your mum will share a birthday, how cool! They originally wanted me in on the 27th which is my sisters birthday but for some reason couldn't due to it bring bank holiday? Didnt realise they didn't schedule on public holidays- would be been so convenient! 27 is my lucky number too so that wouldve been kind of cool.

Seths, how are the boys? Still looking like they're on the mend? They've definitely kept your hands full lately :hugs:

Jenny, I'm dreading the belly.., as if my overhang wasnt bad enough to start with eeek

Ugh. Sorry to go on ladies. Got the hump with DH again. Stressed out to the point that I'm getting BHs and chest pains, and my heartburn has gone mental. Urghh.
I'm going on strike. If he doesn't do dinner tonight he's going hungry. I'll cook for Toby but that's it.

Ugh. Sorry to go on ladies. Got the hump with DH again. Stressed out to the point that I'm getting BHs and chest pains, and my heartburn has gone mental. Urghh.
I'm going on strike. If he doesn't do dinner tonight he's going hungry. I'll cook for Toby but that's it.

27th is my dads b-day! I am the 21st and my son is the 16th. :haha: I am sorry your DH is being a tool! Easier said then done but just don't talk to the man if hes getting you so damn stressed! He needs to help you and not cause you more issues! Mine helps ALL the time sometimes he moans but he knows this mama will whack him one good. :blush:

35 plus 2 bump.

:cloud9:

Attachments

• 163521_10201265987950885_928366034_n.jpg
    163521_10201265987950885_928366034_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads