Plus size & pregnant join here

Oh cottlestonpie :hugs: hope he's better today or sleeping in the dog house

Great bump USAF :) lovely and rounded

Had growth scan today baby estimated 4lb 8oz and expected birth weight 7lb 8oz but think it will be bigger than that. It's reassuring though to know I'm not carrying big after the midwife couple of weeks ago saying how big I was

Oh cottlestonpie :hugs: hope he's better today or sleeping in the dog house

Great bump USAF :) lovely and rounded

Had growth scan today baby estimated 4lb 8oz and expected birth weight 7lb 8oz but think it will be bigger than that. It's reassuring though to know I'm not carrying big after the midwife couple of weeks ago saying how big I was

Thanks! Eep! Wonder how big my girl will be she was 4lb 9oz at 31 weeks.

ETA- I lied I was 31+6 so 32 weeks. Not much off then you are then eh?

USAF they say add half a pound a week for a rough guess on birth weight do 8lb 9oz at full term would be my guess .... But does depend on how quickly babies gain - that's why I'm taking it with a pinch of salt always nice to know though :)

God, I feel huge. My pelvis and hips are KILLING! I think I'm going to go huge again this pregnancy. I already look quite big for 19 weeks :lol: Got my 20 week scan a week today so will be interested to see what centile its growing on! Coby was 9lb15oz and on the 98th Centile so well see!

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Eesh half a pound a week! Twins were 4lb and 4lb 9oz at the 32 week scan. So they'll be around 7-7.5lb by C-day. Over a stone of baby!

Hubby is definitely in the doghouse. Babies were putting so much pressure on my back just now that I couldn't stand upright. I was walking (whilst holding the wall for support) but I looked like an upside down L... I was literally bent at a right angle.
Took me ages to get up the stairs and when I was on the top few steps, he started talking to me. I can't talk and climb stairs in that kind of pain so I stopped to answer him and he shouted at me for not getting a move on. I was headed upstairs to try and poop to take some pressure of my back... And he asked me to watch Toby. Wtf. I laughed through crying, he was being so ridiculous... So fucking had it with his attitude lately.

massoma - i hope baby is ok hun and that everything is normal at the next scan :hugs:

Cottleston - yep theboys are on the mend now thankfully. Ethan had his jags yesterday so had been a tad grumpy but apart from that and seth being grumpy they are both good :haha:
Seriously hun your fella... needs a slap... with a shuvel! Have you had a go at him hun? He seriously needs to stop stressing you out all the bloody time. I think us ladies could form a que to give him what for! I really hope for your sake he is going to change once those babies come along... as right now hes good for nothing but being smacked upside the head by every single one of us ladies :growlmad: I hope your feeling a bit better today hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

USAF - what a lovely bump hun! Not much longer to go :D :happydance:

Jelly - oooo he could be the same size Ethan was :D glad everything is going well. :D my midwife though i was going to have a huge baby.. haha she had to eat humble pie when she visited after he was born.

Noo - Lovely bump hun!! I cant believe you have such an awsome bump at only 19 weeks! Good luck for your 20 week scan.. are you going to find out gender hun?

AFM - doing ok :) Getting some decorating done in the living room... cant wait till its all done and looking nice and ordering a new sofa on wednesday too. Ethan got his jags yesterday and he was such a brave little boy <3 he was very grumpy yesterday and last night though. seems to be ok so far today and is just sleeping a lot.
I bought a new pram on tuesday.. cant remember if iv been on to say lol. sorry if i already have. BUT yesterday when we were out to the shop.. i was walking and DH shouted for me to stop ,i was desperate to get to the toilet so kept walking so he shouted again but swore at me.. i was about to give him what for.. then i realised what he was shouting for.. the damn back wheel had come out!!! I was so furious.. so i called Argos first thing this morning and am taking it back for a full refund! And they better now argue when i get there... i dont want to put ethan in it but have no choice till i get there and get a new pram! BUT i hope the weather is nice as i have to take the pram back to one store.. then walk to the other side of the shopping bit (20 min wander) to get the other one from the other store. And this one better not break otherwise there will be hell to pay!!!

oh and Ethan is now 10lb 3oz <3

USAF they say add half a pound a week for a rough guess on birth weight do 8lb 9oz at full term would be my guess .... But does depend on how quickly babies gain - that's why I'm taking it with a pinch of salt always nice to know though :)

Just reading that hurts my foof lol! I have another scan on the 13th of may I guess I will know then eh? :dohh:

Noo - Lovely bump hun!! I cant believe you have such an awsome bump at only 19 weeks! Good luck for your 20 week scan.. are you going to find out gender hun?
<3

I do have 10lb babies though and I'm only 5ft 2 so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised :) It's fairly well disguised when in clothes, though!

Yes, we're hoping to find out the gender. DH won't discuss boys names. He's adamant it is a girl so we will have to see. Though he's poo-poo'd all the names I've loved since having DS (I think a couple are used on here actually!) so I'd like to see what he comes up with himself! DS want to call a girl Jessica but although I like it, I'm not sure if its a little too common and my mum's dog is called Jess!

<3

I do have 10lb babies though and I'm only 5ft 2 so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised :) It's fairly well disguised when in clothes, though!

Yes, we're hoping to find out the gender. DH won't discuss boys names. He's adamant it is a girl so we will have to see. Though he's poo-poo'd all the names I've loved since having DS (I think a couple are used on here actually!) so I'd like to see what he comes up with himself! DS want to call a girl Jessica but although I like it, I'm not sure if its a little too common and my mum's dog is called Jess!

10lbs naturally? I am 5'2 and I am afraid of an 8 or 9lb. :wacko:

<3

In a fashion - I did have an 8 minute shoulder dystocia, 4th degree tear and then a 3 litre haemorrhage.... I've requested a c-section this time and hoping it'll be granted. Though may change my mind if they'll do growth scans and it looks smaller but looking at my bump (bigger than my friends 33 week bump!) I very much doubt it'll be much smaller.

<3

In a fashion - I did have an 8 minute shoulder dystocia, 4th degree tear and then a 3 litre haemorrhage.... I've requested a c-section this time and hoping it'll be granted. Though may change my mind if they'll do growth scans and it looks smaller but looking at my bump (bigger than my friends 33 week bump!) I very much doubt it'll be much smaller.

:cry::cry: that is scary stuff omg! I was told if she is going to be rather large they will do a c section for those exact reasons.

<3

:cry::cry: that is scary stuff omg! I was told if she is going to be rather large they will do a c section for those exact reasons.

Definitely scary - And people wonder why my first child will be almost 9 by the time I have my second... :lol:

<3

Definitely scary - And people wonder why my first child will be almost 9 by the time I have my second... :lol:

See ive only had a 6lb 10oz and 7lb even babies. I am nervous but the doctor said she does not think she will get large enough to warrant a section but if she is huge that she does not want anything broken, torn, stuck, fractured. So I am hoping it will all be ok. :dohh:

<3

dont worry hun my sisters had 3 10lb plus babies and all 3 of those births went perfect naturally. her smallest caused her the most trouble!

Her first (the troublesom one as she had cholestesis) was 9lb 3oz, 2nd was 10lb 1oz, 3rd was 10lb 6oz and the last one was 10lb exactly. xxx

<3

dont worry hun my sisters had 3 10lb plus babies and all 3 of those births went perfect naturally. her smallest caused her the most trouble!

Her first (the troublesom one as she had cholestesis) was 9lb 3oz, 2nd was 10lb 1oz, 3rd was 10lb 6oz and the last one was 10lb exactly. xxx

Thanks hun! Gives me hope lol!

your welcome hun. They do say sometimes larger babies are easier as gravity works with them. I had more trouble pushing out my 5lb 15oz than my sister had pushing out her 10lb 6oz! She managed natural... and i had to have foreceps.

Cottleston - shes probably already added you (i was meant to write this last night but watched a film then fell asleep before getting on) but Miwi would like to add you on fb. her name is Amelia Austin :) And im sure shed love to hear from everyone else too. She doesnt really get time for logging in here

I have some serious stomach pains today! its either the food i had last night (which i seriously hope not as seth ate half of my food) or its because i brought all the shopping up the stairs to our flat by myself yesterday.. took me 3 runs but it was all heavy and DH stayed with Ethan at the bottom of the stairs till Id got all the shopping up. Times like that I hate living in a flat.. felt like my arms were going to drop off lol xx

Seth - did you manage to swap your pram?

In regards to size my friends first was 8lb something and ok labour her second was 4lb something and really struggled to deliver her so would if assumed it would of been easier.... Larger babies aren't always difficult.

Noo maybe you are just showing earlier this time I've found second time around after about 25 weeks my growth really slowed down and I don't think I'm bigger compared to last time now.

Had horrid day yesterday dh and I just argued the wholetime when I gave an apology expecting him to do the same to clear the air he was adamant he shouldn't need to. Let's just say my bank holiday weekend is going to be a stressful one now

Seth - did you manage to swap your pram?

In regards to size my friends first was 8lb something and ok labour her second was 4lb something and really struggled to deliver her so would if assumed it would of been easier.... Larger babies aren't always difficult.

Noo maybe you are just showing earlier this time I've found second time around after about 25 weeks my growth really slowed down and I don't think I'm bigger compared to last time now.

Had horrid day yesterday dh and I just argued the wholetime when I gave an apology expecting him to do the same to clear the air he was adamant he shouldn't need to. Let's just say my bank holiday weekend is going to be a stressful one now

I did hun, I took it back yesterday and came home with a Koochi Ipso stroller with footmuff and parasol. ITs a shame because i loved that pram but i wasnt risking anything going wrong again.

so sorry you and your dh aren't getting along right now hun. Dh and I have days like that where we just wanna kill each other lol. Cant believe he didn't apologize though :S bloody men! :hugs: :hugs:

Typical before going downstairs heA apologised for yesterday - dint care if he means it or not just wanted an apology ...... Stubborn sod

I think it takes men a long time to actually realise they were in the wrong. Glad its all sorted now though hun.

how is everyone today? Iv cleaned the living room (although my carpet is buggered again... Seth knocked my bottle of window lean off the windowsill to now my carpet has loads of little pink splashes all over it GRRR), cleaned the kitchen, stripped the beds and got it in the wash, kinda cleaned seths room and started doing my second coat of blue paint ALL whilst having the most horrendous stomach pains. DH has now started to feel ill too so we think its the sandwich we got from Greggs yesterday :dohh: Going to do another bit of painting but the rest will have to wait till seth wakes up as i need to stand on the sofa and then move it out the way. Wish i was a few inches taller so i could reach the top of the wall without having to stand on my toes and making a mess lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->