Plus size & pregnant join here

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I dont get much time to come on here much at the mo. Niamh does not sleep well at night at all!

Im currently sat in the emergency doctors. Midwife came over today, and told me to come here, she thinks I have an infection in my wound. One bad thing after another here :-/

Niamh is only a few grams of her birth weight now, so hopefully il be able to up my supply in the next couple of weeks.

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I dont get much time to come on here much at the mo. Niamh does not sleep well at night at all!

Im currently sat in the emergency doctors. Midwife came over today, and told me to come here, she thinks I have an infection in my wound. One bad thing after another here :-/

Niamh is only a few grams of her birth weight now, so hopefully il be able to up my supply in the next couple of weeks.

oh no hun i hope you are ok. I will have my fingers crossed for you!! And fingers crossed Niamh starts sleeping at night time.. i had to sleep with EThan on my chest quite a lot to start with. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ok lady's here's Haider 21 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
Feeling rubbish today. Had really bad stomach cramps during the night and this morning. Getting nervous about my scan on Friday as Coby REALLY wants a sister. He's even asked to name her Jessica-Willow.... I'm scared it'll be a boy and he'll be really disappointed :(

Feeling rubbish today. Had really bad stomach cramps during the night and this morning. Getting nervous about my scan on Friday as Coby REALLY wants a sister. He's even asked to name her Jessica-Willow.... I'm scared it'll be a boy and he'll be really disappointed :(

aww bless him hun, Im sure given time he would be happy regardless of what you have :D My friends daughter had her heart set on a girl when she was pregnant with her 3rd baby... when they found out it was a boy she cried a little but then was just as excited. What a lovely name he has picked out though <3

Good luck for your scan hun. How are the cramps now? xx

aww bless him hun, Im sure given time he would be happy regardless of what you have :D My friends daughter had her heart set on a girl when she was pregnant with her 3rd baby... when they found out it was a boy she cried a little but then was just as excited. What a lovely name he has picked out though <3

Good luck for your scan hun. How are the cramps now? xx

They're alright. They're more my actual stomach than uterine though. Like taking pills on an empty stomach but I've not taken anything. Blah!

fingers crossed they dont last long hun.

Attachments

• DSC00921.jpg
    DSC00921.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00923.jpg
    DSC00923.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00933.jpg
    DSC00933.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
Seth he sooooo sooo soo adorable your right they don't last long I see that with my 15 month old baby girl

hehe thank you.. i was getting so worried because he wasn't smiling much... but over the last 3/4 days hes just become this super smiley baby :cloud9: xx

He's such cutie... Eek, makes me want my boys to hurry up lol

I was getting pretty big BHs earlier. Started at around 25-30 mins apart and got as close as 8 minutes before just randomly stopping. Literally as I was waiting for one more close one so I could call the hospital, they just vanished into nothing. Dammit.

Also looks like Toby is ready to drop his daytime nap. So annoying... I was hoping he'd keep nap time for a while longer so I could have some "quiet" time with the babies while he slept. Oh well!

Also looks like Toby is ready to drop his daytime nap. So annoying... I was hoping he'd keep nap time for a while longer so I could have some "quiet" time with the babies while he slept. Oh well!

Aww you've done well getting to over 2 with a nap! Coby went from sleeping 3 hours 1-4pm every single day to suddenly no nap as soon as he hit 15/16 months! I was GUTTED!

dont worry hun... once he goes to nursery you'll probably get your nap time thing back. Seth stopped napping during the day till he started going to nursery at 2 and since then hes had a nap almost every day xxx

Damn about the BH hun. Must be so annoying when they just stop! :hugs: xxx

So fed up with the heartburn im having GRR! I have my stupid pelvic and GBS test on the 8th... Then scan on the 13th.

Ah see Toby Wong be going to nursery until he's 3 and we get his 15hr allowance as we can't afford to send him before then, so he'll be well and truly out of the habit of napping by then.

USAF, do you get the GBS test as a standard thing over there? In the uk you have to buy a self testing kit and send the swabs off yourself. The nhs doesn't provide it.

I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow. Going to see if there's a way to bring forward my date. I can't see myself getting to 38+3 but don't really want to go into labour naturally and have an emcs because of how quickly my labour progressed with Toby. Also my spd is getting ridiculous and will keep getting worse but I can't wear my support belt because it gives me more BHs and I swear my foot swelling gets worse when I use it.

Sorry for the moan lol... Very uncomfortable day today!

Ah see Toby Wong be going to nursery until he's 3 and we get his 15hr allowance as we can't afford to send him before then, so he'll be well and truly out of the habit of napping by then.

USAF, do you get the GBS test as a standard thing over there? In the uk you have to buy a self testing kit and send the swabs off yourself. The nhs doesn't provide it.

I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow. Going to see if there's a way to bring forward my date. I can't see myself getting to 38+3 but don't really want to go into labour naturally and have an emcs because of how quickly my labour progressed with Toby. Also my spd is getting ridiculous and will keep getting worse but I can't wear my support belt because it gives me more BHs and I swear my foot swelling gets worse when I use it.

Sorry for the moan lol... Very uncomfortable day today!

Yes, its standard here and I hate having it done! GL with your appointment I don't want to have to wait either but I also am not carrying twinners. My spd is bad and Fallon keeps trying to come out of my arse nearly causing me to :cry: every time but no piles as I would assume you ladies might call them? LOL! I am not looking forward to my scan because they may want to section me and I am not ok with that! I had both my other two at 39+3 so I hope she comes the same! :haha:

I was lucky in that respect cottleston.. because seth wasnt talking he got free nursery for 6 months under a thing called The Brokerage Scheme. He went for 8 hours a week and he absolutely loved it.
fingers crossed they agree to bringing you forward hun. At least to 37 weeks. The amount of BHs you have and the amount of pain you are in they really shouldnt be leaving you that long.. its just not fair. Its bad enough being that bad with just one never mind having 2 in there. :hugs: :hugs:

usaf - sorry to hear about all the heartburn hun. hope its better tomorrow. and yep we call them piles over here. urgh i ha lots of pain in my bum with ethan.. it sucks! Is the scan to check her kidneys again hun? or just to see which way she is laying? :hugs: :hugs:

I was lucky in that respect cottleston.. because seth wasnt talking he got free nursery for 6 months under a thing called The Brokerage Scheme. He went for 8 hours a week and he absolutely loved it.
fingers crossed they agree to bringing you forward hun. At least to 37 weeks. The amount of BHs you have and the amount of pain you are in they really shouldnt be leaving you that long.. its just not fair. Its bad enough being that bad with just one never mind having 2 in there. :hugs: :hugs:

usaf - sorry to hear about all the heartburn hun. hope its better tomorrow. and yep we call them piles over here. urgh i ha lots of pain in my bum with ethan.. it sucks! Is the scan to check her kidneys again hun? or just to see which way she is laying? :hugs: :hugs:

For kidneys and weight they don't know how huge she will be but they won't let me deliver her vaginally if she is to big for their standards. I have to knock on wood and say I may escape piles this time BUT I still have time to develop the evil things.

fingers crossed everything is ok at the scan hun. I hate when they try say you can/cant deliver such and such a size baby due to size on a scan. My sister was told her 2nd was going to be 12lb!! she came out 10lb 1oz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->