Plus size & pregnant join here

Sorry ladies, got hardly any battery on phone.... Just wondered if I could have your opinion.
Went to the midwife today. She said Ernie is super squashed (she thinks Bert is squashing him to one side)... And his heart rate is a little low. She asked me if that was normal. Surely she should know how low is normal and how low is too low?
Anyways, Ernie was the one measuring half a lb smaller at the last scan and the midwifes comments on the heart rate has left me a bit paranoid.
Would you get checked at MAU for reassurance or just wait a week for the growth scan? I dunno what to dooooo.

Sorry ladies, got hardly any battery on phone.... Just wondered if I could have your opinion.
Went to the midwife today. She said Ernie is super squashed (she thinks Bert is squashing him to one side)... And his heart rate is a little low. She asked me if that was normal. Surely she should know how low is normal and how low is too low?
Anyways, Ernie was the one measuring half a lb smaller at the last scan and the midwifes comments on the heart rate has left me a bit paranoid.
Would you get checked at MAU for reassurance or just wait a week for the growth scan? I dunno what to dooooo.

I would be checked if his heart rate was abit low hun. It may be common but a MW should not be asking YOU if its normal FFS. Might need the little guys out sooner if its hurting one. :hugs::hugs:

Id get checked out hun for some reassurance! I cant believe a midwife asked you if it was normal... although i kinda get it if she meant was his heart rate normally sitting where it was. Although im sure youv said they were sat up in the normal range (or am i imagining that?).
hope your ok hun xx

Definitely go get checked, if just for your own piece of mind hun. Better to err on the side of caution.

Good Morning everyone... hope your all ok today.

ethan had a good sleep last night but is a tad grumpy right now. The sunshine has gone :cry: Ignorant thing could have stayed for the week :haha:

im in a bad mood this morning.. i changed my tv licence direct debit date to the 22nd of may last month ... they must have had a sytem error because its changed back to what it was and they took the money today!!! Without telling me!! Im lucky i had enough money in my account to cover it.. but now we are up shit creek for a bill on Friday :growlmad: and i cant phone and ask them to cancel as they will have already requested the payment from our bank.

Give them a call hun, tell them it's an error and to reverse the payment. Explain that you need the money for another bill. It's their error not yours, you shouldn't have to suffer for it.

Give them a call hun, tell them it's an error and to reverse the payment. Explain that you need the money for another bill. It's their error not yours, you shouldn't have to suffer for it.

Iv already called hun "theres nothing we can do" because its not on the system that i changed the date :growlmad: So i told the lovely man thats a crock of bullshit and they are robbing gits and hung up the phone. x

Cottles: The midwife would have been asking if it is normal for YOU to have one twin with a lower FH than the other one. She's asking about your normal pattern not if the FH itself was normal. If it wasn't within normal range she would have referred you in to be checked out.

Oh I know, it's just the way she said it raised concern a bit. And I'm a natural worrier.. Annoying I know. Although I've been told today that I'm a bit too laid back- something that I've never been accused of before lol

Anyway, quick update... I have almost no reception on my phone so I don't know if this will even post but i went in for monitoring after yesterday's appointment made me paranoid... And about 10 minutes into the trace I was showing as having contractions roughly every five minutes so they're keeping me in overnight to make sure it's not early labour. Blahhhhh.*(It's not though, I just get this sometimes, they never last... Over stretched uterus is just getting a bit stressed I think.)

I'm getting another trace at 9pm tonight to check babies and contractions again but I can already feel that they're much less frequent.*

My cervix is high and closed apparently so labour isn't imminent. Babies are still going to be a while methinks!

Hey ladies, I'm sitting kicking around lol. Sorry ive not been on at all. See everything i click onto this site i open up a thread and dont even get te chance to read it lol. Paige has been unsettling. She would fall asleep on me and then seconds later after i put her down shes awake again :S ..

Or she just cries on of for a few hours :( ive to mention this to health vistor we think its colic :(. She must have trapped wind down there. She was never like this better she got the harness on :(

Anyways hospital app again today. She got a bath and a new harness on. so we now go in every 2 weeks instead of every week. and she'll get a new one put on again then to. Because of the harness and not getting a bath shes got dry skin in the bits i cant get to :( and its peeling away .

Today i just found out that my friends other sister has just found out she's pregnant lol and her other sister is litterally about to give birth any day now ..

I feel pretty bad for not getting on as much. If im not holding paige im trying to get house work done or im out the house. Plus ive had to stop expressing to as i just wasnt getting the time to pump my supply as gone way down aswelll:( xxx

Omg cottle keep us posted just back read your post lol

Yay! I spent the night in resus last night :( Was scrubbed,gowned and masked and assisting with a section when I fainted, smacking my face off the table, then cracking my head open on the instrument trolley and knocking myself out for 20 minutes... woke up with lines and fluids going in resus. Then strangely they let me just go home! Got whopping bruise down the side of my jaw, then one down my ribs and a glued head :( Baby seems fine though got my scan Fri.

oh my gosh ladies!!

Cottleston - I hope everything is ok hun. It's a shame they wont listen to you saying that you get this all the time hun. I hope they are not going to think about keeping you in till D Day BUT I also wonder whether with them having proof your getting contractions if they would bring D Day forward a little for you?

Cherry - Dont you worry hun your main priotiry is paige.. not updating us lot :) Sorry to hear she seems to be suffering in this harness! poor little mite. Are you not allowed to take it off at home to bathe her? Has your h.v mentioned trying Gripe Water? That might help bring the wind up hun.
Sorry to hear your not managing to express hun :hugs: :hugs:

Noo - oh my gosh... and they just let you go home?!!? Id have though the face that a) you cracked your head open and b) your pregnant... iwould have thought theyd have kept you in for at least 24 hours for monitoring.
Are you really sore hun? I am glad the baby seems to be ok though, good luck for your Scan on Friday :D. xxxxx

Mega sore. I think I may have broken or severely bruised my coccyx which will be great for delivery if I don't get a section :-\

im going to sound so thick but where is your coccyx? is it in your pelvis or back?? Iv heard of it before but no clue where abouts it is lol. Is there any way they can tell if you have broken it without an xray? xx

im going to sound so thick but where is your coccyx? is it in your pelvis or back?? Iv heard of it before but no clue where abouts it is lol. Is there any way they can tell if you have broken it without an xray? xx

Tailbone :haha: and um... LADIES! Can you all just callllm it down? I am glad you are ok and babies are ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Noo - hope you are ok and fainting was a one off

Cottleston - how you feeling

Holy moly Noo! Hope you're ok xx
I'm going to try and sleep. My latest ctg showed more tightenings but not progressing. Much of the same. Babies heartbeats will be checked at 4am-ish and I'll have another ctg at around 6am... So I should probably get off the Internet and sleep heh

Holy moly Noo! Hope you're ok xx
I'm going to try and sleep. My latest ctg showed more tightenings but not progressing. Much of the same. Babies heartbeats will be checked at 4am-ish and I'll have another ctg at around 6am... So I should probably get off the Internet and sleep heh

:hugs: hang in there mama almost done! As long as the boys look good its good. :flower:

Omg I hope ur ok Noo take care of ur self and hope u feel much better hang on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->