Plus size & pregnant join here

Hey everyone, hope your all well.

Nothing but dramas here, touch all the wood in the world that we might get chance to calm down and get better now!!

I got an infection in the skin around my wound, fungal infection the doc said, eewwww! It's impossible for me to keep it dry all day, unless I lay down all day, and that is not n option with 3 kids lol. So I have anti biotics and some cream, im washing it 3 times a day, then applying cream, sean says it looks laods better now. I just don't know how im meant to keep this up long term :/

Then I got a bad tooth ache, and ended up in the emergency dentist having it pulled out last night :/

On a lighter note, hubby got the job he applied for, auto electrician, he has a few months of college first, then he will be back in land rover doing the job, he is very pleased with himself.
I finally have my maternity allowance :) and it should come through any day now.
And Niamh is officially registered :) yay

Just gotta go to the docs and register her today, plus she has a sticky eye, so that needs seeing to also.

Cottleston - how did you get on with your monitoring this morning hun? I Hope everything went ok :hugs:

Jenny - I hope your ok hun. aww no i hope the antibiotics work hun. With mine (I have aLARGE overhang) i washed it and dried it every 4 hours through the day and i bought some of these https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/baby_care/huggies_cotton_soft_sheets_60.html

and i put 1 or 2 under my flap to keep it dry and made sure i changed them every time i washed it. Also try putting hair dryer on cool and drying it every so often too.
I hope he doc gives you something for her sticky eye hun. Seth had eye drops for it when he was a baby.

xxxxx

I can't potty!!!!!!!!! I am so sore! GRR! I am now shoving my face with shredded wheat and prunes with water and later I will be taking a damn stool softener. I am so over this! I just keep telling myself ALMOST THERE!

Cottles- How are things?
Noo- Hope you are less sore today hun!
Jenny- OH NO! Ugh sounds awful sorry hun!

Oooh Jenny they sounds uncomfortable... Hope it heals up soon x

I'm home now. My tightenings went from every 5 minutes last night to every 15 minutes this morning so they discharged me and told me only to come back if they got really painful. I have a scan on Tuesday for growth so hopefully all will be ok at leasy until then.

Are you feeling all the tightenings Cottleston? As I remember with JJ I was contracting but didn't realise until the midwife told me.

yey glad your home cottleston :D Just think your almost 36 weeks! So then they could come along wooo.. omg i cant believe very soon we're going to be seeing lots more babies in here I cant wait!! :happydance:

Usaf - urgh not long left to go hun :hugs: :hugs: I hope all this helps you goto the toilet hun xxx

Eeeek! 20 week scan tomorrow. So nervous and excited. I can't wait to find out whether we're team blue or team pink :) Hope they can tell us. Personally, I'm swaying towards thinking we're blue!

Are you feeling all the tightenings Cottleston? As I remember with JJ I was contracting but didn't realise until the midwife told me.

I do yeah but they feel stronger when I'm strapped to the monitor... I guess it's because of the pressure of the straps or something.

Noo... Good luck for the scan. Hope bubs behaves!

yey glad your home cottleston :D Just think your almost 36 weeks! So then they could come along wooo.. omg i cant believe very soon we're going to be seeing lots more babies in here I cant wait!! :happydance:

Usaf - urgh not long left to go hun :hugs: :hugs: I hope all this helps you goto the toilet hun xxx

It did help me go but im not sure they constipation may have started booty problems for me now. Will know as time goes on. :nope:

Been a while since I posted. Wanted to toss up a pic of my bump from today.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, so I'll be putting those up to share with you all when I get home!

Here's me today, 12+1

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0509131728_zpsba4e4051.jpg

Been a while since I posted. Wanted to toss up a pic of my bump from today.
I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, so I'll be putting those up to share with you all when I get home!

Here's me today, 12+1

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0509131728_zpsba4e4051.jpg

oooooo what an amazing little bump for 12 weeks! Twinnies?? Good luck for your scan hun.

Noo - good luck for your scan too hun i hope they can tell you which you are having :D

Usaf - oh no i hope not hun. I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I had the h.v out today weighing Ethan. And she was such a bitch :growlmad: Wanted to slap her a few times i really did. But he is now 10lb 9oz and doesnt need weighed again :D yey :happydance: xx

Scan went well. Took over 2 hours as Squidge was laying face down and wriggling all over so she couldn't get a good view of his heart. TEAM :blue:

Scan went well. Took over 2 hours as Squidge was laying face down and wriggling all over so she couldn't get a good view of his heart. TEAM :blue:

Aww yay! Congrats on another baby boy! :baby:

Just had my 22 and 3 day scan they were worried about the two cist that were in the baby's Brain but as of today in excited to say there not there anymore so happy that my little boy is doing good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Just had my 22 and 3 day scan they were worried about the two cist that were in the baby's Brain but as of today in excited to say there not there anymore so happy that my little boy is doing good

That is great news. :happydance::happydance:

Hmm - Need to start thinking of boys names. All the ones that have been on my list since I was a teenager (Yes, I still have the list!), DH doesn't really like :(

1. Seth
2. Noah
3. Finn
4. Bradley

As yet he hasn't made any suggestions. Anyone got any?

As yay congrats on team blue! We had serious struggles with not names.. We ended up picking one each as a compromise.

As yay congrats on team blue! We had serious struggles with not names.. We ended up picking one each as a compromise.

I totally think you should ditch them and go with Bert and Ernie - They'll ALWAYS be Bert and Ernie :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->