Plus size & pregnant join here

It's hard as the only name I REALLY liked is Coby and I've already used that! :lol:

I was quite impressed with the clarity of the scan picture considering how long it took for him to calm down. Really shouldn't have drank coke before going in :lol:

Attachments

• 20 week scan.jpg
    20 week scan.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
It's hard as the only name I REALLY liked is Coby and I've already used that! :lol:

I was quite impressed with the clarity of the scan picture considering how long it took for him to calm down. Really shouldn't have drank coke before going in :lol:

Lol I drank OJ lol my baby was jumping all over but so cute pic Hun good luck

Ahhh gorgeous pics ladies! Making me wish the weekend away... Ive got my 36w scan on tuesday. Wont get pictures though, theyre soooo squashed!

Yes - my next scan will be 38 weeks which will be to check EFW and decide mode of delivery. Eeek! I won't be bothering with 3D/4D scans. They freak me out a bit and think you see too much of the baby's features before birth :)

Ahhh gorgeous pics ladies! Making me wish the weekend away... Ive got my 36w scan on tuesday. Wont get pictures though, theyre soooo squashed!

Ive got mine monday im sure she will be smushy but I would love to see twins smushed at 36 weeks haha

Noo - Congratulations on team :blue: I think you should go with Seth ;) Im not biased at all... honest :haha: It's an unusual name and DS1 is the only one in our town called Seth that i have heard so far. How is your face and your back hun??

Massoma - What fantastic news hun! :happydance: I bet you are so relieved to hear they are gone :hugs:

Cottleston - no pics sucks!! With Seth i got a pic of EVERY scan i had because you had to pay for them. Up here i was only allowed 1 from 12 week scan and 1 from 20 week scan :( I was gutted. I second the wanting to see squished up twins. haha yeah and also the fact that the boys will always be Bert and Ernie to mee too ;)

I cant even remember whether i posted yesterday.. thats really bad of me lol. Ethan is now 10lb 9oz :happydance: so putting on weight nicely. His nappies could still be used as nuclear bombs! And im so happy to say he doesnt need to be weighed again!! The midwife who has been out the last 2 times is such a cow! I swear down i wanted to slap her!! Poking her nose in where its not wanted in regards to seth... trying to say we dont talk to him enough and thats probably why he doesnt talk... Well excuse me if you think you can come into my home for a total of 20 minutes and think you know what happens 24/7!! Im very sorry that my son is enjoying 30 minutes playing games on the computer right now :growlmad: stupid cow :growlmad:

I hope your all doing ok today :D xxxxx

Seth thanks a lot Hun it was in deed very nice to here that they were gone and good luck USAF on Monday can't wait till 36 week because there Gona stop given me the stupid shots that I get every week at 36 weeks in so tired of them I feel like I have the hugest but in the world now lol anyways hope every one has a nice rest of the day or night lol

Btw Seth there a lot of people like that these days that try to judge Ur parenting and I totally get wat u mean lol

Noo 4d pictures throw u out a little cuz of all the rediology waves it was so hard for me to get these pictures but it was pretty scary in the beginning to see such pictures lol but final at the end he gave mommy a good picture God it's almost Mother's Day lol that was his Mother's Day present can't wait to meet the little guy

So yesterday I was having contractions in the store and severe pressure. Stuff kept going randomly all night till about 9ish where it got worse and I was having several within 9-11pm period. I had a few overnight and last one at 6am. Then I went to the store we were there about 1 1/2 and I got tightening, sharp pains, pressure. WTF! I have a scan and appointment tuesday I am over this. I wish she would just come already if this is how its gonna be.

So yesterday I was having contractions in the store and severe pressure. Stuff kept going randomly all night till about 9ish where it got worse and I was having several within 9-11pm period. I had a few overnight and last one at 6am. Then I went to the store we were there about 1 1/2 and I got tightening, sharp pains, pressure. WTF! I have a scan and appointment tuesday I am over this. I wish she would just come already if this is how its gonna be.

Fingers crossed she will either start to behave or decide ro come out soon :flower:

How is everyone xx

Fingers crossed she will either start to behave or decide ro come out soon :flower:

How is everyone xx

Thanks, is this normal though? Like I can barely stand the sharpness and pressure and I am not sure if its just me being a wimp or what? I really feel like shes gonna bust out. My bones are feeling bruised too btw. I have to be really gentle drying or washing myself and even wiping because of that. :cry:

Aw hun what a nightmare :hugs: Not much longer now! Although I know that's not particularly comforting because people say that to me and I'm like "whatever it feels like YEARS" :(

But it is normal to feel more pain in the last few weeks. You might find its bubs engaging which is why your pelvis is so sore. I just hope she arrives soon for you so you're not in too much pain for long x

Thanks, is this normal though? Like I can barely stand the sharpness and pressure and I am not sure if its just me being a wimp or what? I really feel like shes gonna bust out. My bones are feeling bruised too btw. I have to be really gentle drying or washing myself and even wiping because of that. :cry:

Completely normal :( The more babies you have; the more likely you are to have practice contractions and false starts :(

Ok I know this sounds weird but I seriously get more BHs when I need to poop. Because I'm a bit slow at the mo (only seem to go every 2 days), by the second day I have to fight to convince hubby that what he thinks are contractions are just the buildup to pooping and that I really don't need to go to hospital lol

Oh the joys!

Ok I know this sounds weird but I seriously get more BHs when I need to poop. Because I'm a bit slow at the mo (only seem to go every 2 days), by the second day I have to fight to convince hubby that what he thinks are contractions are just the buildup to pooping and that I really don't need to go to hospital lol

Oh the joys!

Ask your midwife for a couple of Glycerin suppositories.

I was going to ask GP about lactulose but I'll mention those too, thanks
As long as they don't have any risks as I've already been kept in hospital with suspected false/early labour and don't want that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->