Plus size & pregnant join here

lol its mad isnt it. you would think they would have to conform to one size guide. I hate shopping for my little guy coz he needs 0-3/3-6 around the waist... but 12-18 for leg length ... and theres nowhere that does trousers like that lol x

Aww a little baby boy.....congrats hun! I can't wait to find out (fingers crossed) I have my next scan a week on monday! I'm so excited! I can't wait to start buying things! :happydance:

I also have my first consultant appointment a week after, I'm so nervous about that one....can anybody tell me what happens at the appointment? :shrug:

Also, I'm really new to using these forums and I'm still a bit clueless as to what I'm doing! :dohh: How do you get a profile picture and how do you get the tickers on the bottom of your posts?

Thanks in advance ladies :thumbup: xxxxx

I feel silly ladies but I feel like when I go in on Tuesday they are going to tell me my baby stopped growing. I have had horrible all day sickness other then the last two days its kinda on and off and I really should feel reassured that my bub had a heartbeat but here I am feeling ridiculous! lol!

Lynds: - Thank you! It will fly by, i know it did for me. Iv not bought any clothes yet, i want christmas presents out the way first before i start.

Hmm my first consultant appointment they basically just asked about my previous pregnancy and spoke about my fears from my first birth. It's basically just a hi im your consultant lets do your bp, ok bye bye :haha:

If you look at the top of your page where it says User CP... click on it... that will take you to a list of threads your "watching" or have answered in and if its in bold writing it means theres a new reply. On the left hand side of the page is all the things to change profile pictures, signiture (where you put your ticker). To get a ticker just click on one you see on one of the other ladies posts that you like and it should take you to the page where we got them from.

USAF:- Don't feel silly hun its totally natural to worry! I still do it now and was worrying right up until i laid on the bed for my anomoly scan. My baby is measuring 5 days behind but its not much of a problem as my first was small. You worry from the day you concieve all the way through your pregnancy, and all the way through their life.. lol its never ending.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it! I tried being bold and finding the heartbeat yesterday no luck just bubbles and my own. I think reading first tri stuff freaks me out badly honestly. I keep reading about everything being fine then bam all goes to hell.. AHH! 4 more days! I am taking my little ones to see the baby my daughter is so excited since she saw her now 17 month old baby brother at 10 weeks. :)

Sethsmummy....thank you so much! I'm gonna go see if I can figure it all out now! :haha: xxxxx

USAF_WIFE - I know just what you mean, I manage to terrify myself everyday that something is going to go horribly wrong....I think it's completey normal to worry so much! It's such a scary but wonderful time :hugs: xxxxx

awww USAF, i wouldnt be brave enough with a home doppler id scare myself silly if i couldnt find hb properly. :D aww its lovely seeing how big brothers/sisters react.. my lil guy loved seeing the scan he was all "woooooowwww" lol.

lynds, dont worry took me a while to figure it all out.. and then there came working out all the abreviations lol xxx

Woooohooo I think I've got it sussed! :thumbup:

Thanks for your help! xxxxx

How is everybody today? I'm so massively bloated, it actually hurts! Boooo!

On a positive note though....this time next week I will be having my scan! :happydance:

xxxxx

Yay, repeat scan tomorrow. :happydance: Looking forward to making sure he's :blue: seeing as the cord was in the way to be sure last time!

Eeek that's so exciting! :happydance: I hope you get a good clear view this time! Fingers crossed! :thumbup: x

Glad you got is sussed out Lynds, I am feeling the same as you... bloated to the point its painful sometimes :(

Oooo what time is your repeat scan Chez? I hope you get a better view this time round!

xxx

Good luck on the goods shot tomorrow! We have our 10 week scan tomorrow i'm super nervous! My sickness has gotten quite abit better only feeling real sick after food and later in the night.

Baby didn't flash at all today... So we're still MAYBE :blue: Thinking of going for a private scan because I really want to know! :dohh:

Oh no! I had a stubborn one last time and opted for a private scan and it was the best thing ever... Paid £60 and got normal photos, 3d photos and a DVD of the whole thing. I'm doing it again this time simply for the experience. Way better than the nhs stuff!

I had my midwife booking in appointment today. Got lucky with a slightly fluffy midwife- hurrah! She didn't mention my weight until I did and she even apologised for having to refer me to a consultant because of my high bmi. I didn't realise though that I will barely see her. I'm 9 weeks now and won't see another midwife til 22 weeks! I swear I was seen more often last time. Oh well... Fewer wee samples!

Aww ive defo have that bloating feeling all day and it hurts to :( had to sit at work feeling like poop.

Private scan sounds like fun i would do it if i had the cash to but i dont :( xx

All went well with my scan today little gummy bear measuring a day behind but got to hear the heartbeat and watch it dance about have to book my next appointment at 16 weeks.

Private scan booked for the 17th Nov... A little pricey but I've been saving and got to my target and now I can spoil myself with what I get from now on plus going halves with DF makes it cheaper. :flower:

Oh no! I had a stubborn one last time and opted for a private scan and it was the best thing ever... Paid £60 and got normal photos, 3d photos and a DVD of the whole thing. I'm doing it again this time simply for the experience. Way better than the nhs stuff!

I had my midwife booking in appointment today. Got lucky with a slightly fluffy midwife- hurrah! She didn't mention my weight until I did and she even apologised for having to refer me to a consultant because of my high bmi. I didn't realise though that I will barely see her. I'm 9 weeks now and won't see another midwife til 22 weeks! I swear I was seen more often last time. Oh well... Fewer wee samples!

oh no Chez! Cant believe baby didn't flash! But good luck with your private scan... wish i could afford one.. but by the time i can afford it once christmas is out the way it will be too late to have a decent one.

Cottleston: I had my booking in at 9 weeks, then my scan at 12 weeks, midwife at 15 weeks since baby didn't co-operate with the NT scan so had to do the quad blood test instead. A consultant appointment at 16 weeks to say hi how are you, and discuss fears from first birth. Another consultant at 18 weeks because of dizziness and tachycardia. scan at 21 weeks. Next midwife at 25 weeks, then GTT at 26 weeks (although iv got no info about it yet), scan at 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks accompanied by Consultant appointments. plus the normal midwife appointments inbetween to check my bp and urine. Oh the joys lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->