Plus size & pregnant join here

All went well with my scan today little gummy bear measuring a day behind but got to hear the heartbeat and watch it dance about have to book my next appointment at 16 weeks.

congratz hun! my lil man is measuring 5 days behind atm, see if he is still smaller at his 28 week scan. I'm not too fussed though my first was small so thinking and hoping this one is the same. I dont get to see the measurements from the 12 or 20 week scan unless i ask to see my hospital notes which im going to do at my 28 week appointment and compare them to my sons to see whether its the same/smaller or bigger than he was x

Hi ladies....hope everyone is doin ok? I can't believe I have my 20week scan this afternoon! I am soooo excited:happydance: (and nervous) fingers crossed we get to find out which team we're on too!! Yay!! Xxxxx

Hi ladies....hope everyone is doin ok? I can't believe I have my 20week scan this afternoon! I am soooo excited:happydance: (and nervous) fingers crossed we get to find out which team we're on too!! Yay!! Xxxxx

:D Good luck hun!!

I'm not doing too bad, got a cracking headache today. Took a dizzy spell this morning and when i lost my balance i smacked my head off the wall :dohh:
Apart from that i cant complain.. constantly feeling baby move.. or should i say abusing my bladder! :haha:

I had my 20 week scan last week and it looks like baby is a girl! I've got 2 boys already so obviously I'm thrilled to bits :D We're having a private gender scan on the 24th just to make sure though lol

I had my 20 week scan last week and it looks like baby is a girl! I've got 2 boys already so obviously I'm thrilled to bits :D We're having a private gender scan on the 24th just to make sure though lol

:happydance: congratulations hun :D

Congrats to those finding out the sex!!! I can't wait to find out but im being patient. I just wanna know because my guy keeps calling the baby a boy lol. Im like now if it's a girl you'll offend her lol

Congrats to those finding out the sex!!! I can't wait to find out but im being patient. I just wanna know because my guy keeps calling the baby a boy lol. Im like now if it's a girl you'll offend her lol

hahaha we called ours a girl up till the scan ;) x

Hi .. did you find out what team you're on yet!?!

DF and I both seen my tummy move with baby kicking for the first time last night. It was so special because when I was pregnant with DD, I seen my tummy move long before he did. She'd stop when he looked or put his hand on there, it's like she knew! And this time, this LO moves for him and he kicks when he put his hand there... Total opposites, it's cute! And funny :haha:

Our private scan is on Saturday and I am nervous because I've been worried they'd judge me... Ya know, for being bigger. I know none of my NHS U/S tech's have said anything but it's a private scan and it's knew to me so Idk how they are! :shrug: Other than that, I'm excited and hoping baby is co-operative!

What's the difference between a private scan and a regular scan??? Everyone keeps saying either or so im curious =D

Good luck with the scan! I found that private was way friendlier than nhs... Much more personal, take more time showing you everything. Hopefully you'll get the same treatment!

Realbeauty, in the uk you get routine scans through the nhs at 12 weeks and 20 weeks. You can also pay for extra scans at private non-nhs clinics... Usually at 7-8 weeks for reassurance, and 16 weeks for gender but they can be booked at any time. They're a much nicer experience!

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry for not getting on sooner, had the scan yesterday afternoon, all measurements and everything else was perfect :thumbup:

She had trouble getting all the views on the heart and made me go empty my bladder half way through to make more room for the baby to move because it was sooooo full!!! :haha: First thing she said was omg your bladder is so full, are you ok? how embarrasing! :blush: But anyway, it worked and she saw everything she needed to. Phew!

And.....we are officialy team :pink:
Yaaay, so happy.....me and my mum went staight to the nearest shopping centre to buy some little pink clothes! Hehe! I don't know how I managed not to buy anything for 20 weeks!! :haha:

xxxxx

Ok so im 16 weeks and feeling pressure in my lower abdomen. It isn't an all day thing, I just noticed it today. I did some research and saw a lot about ligaments stretching or something. Anyhoo have anyone experienced this and is it something to worry about. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow but im still curious

realbeauty: nothing to worry about hun, its just everything stretching as baby grows :)

Lynds: Congratulations on team :pink: ! :D so happy for you!

Chez: awww my other half still hasnt seen/felt ethan move yet... but thats his fault because he wont sit there with his hand on my tummy to try. Private i would think are much friendlier... and i also think they probably see a lot of bigger women since the nhs scans are a bit naff and you can see things better on the private ones :)

Congrats on team pink hun.

Wow i wont a private scan now lol although both times ive been for my scan the ladies were nice. Second one was really sweet would like to think i get someone like her again.

Week to go now and i can't wait.

I've had the cold past few days and my voice was husky. Just starting to shift a little now and im glad my voice is back lol.

glad your feeling better hun :) ITs horrid being pregnant and ill when you cant take anything for it.

:D i bet you are so excited, i have 5 weeks till my next scan (5 weeks tomorrow)

xx

i have my gender scan 2morrow ladies im sooooo excited...
beem feeling really crap the last couple weeks so i will catch up with you all soon

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1300859-update-so-excited-gender-scan-2morrow-last-guesses-plse-plse.html

i have my gender scan 2morrow ladies im sooooo excited...
beem feeling really crap the last couple weeks so i will catch up with you all soon

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1300859-update-so-excited-gender-scan-2morrow-last-guesses-plse-plse.html

Good luck hun! Im going to guess Boy :)

cant wait to hear what your having.. i hope you have a lovely experience xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"