Plus size & pregnant join here

I am a plus sized pregnant gal! I have always been about the same weight- so its no big deal- i have 2 kids and didnt have any issues in pregnancy. Would love to be in a group with others in my situation

I am a plus sized pregnant gal! I have always been about the same weight- so its no big deal- i have 2 kids and didnt have any issues in pregnancy. Would love to be in a group with others in my situation

:hi: hey hun :D WElcome :D Love your avatar ... so bloody gorgeous <3

thanks- she is a cutie pie- but a spitfire little girl! :) she is 2 now!!!

awwww :)

have you had your first midwife visit yet hun x

I got a heartbeat this morning on my doppler! Also morning sickness has subsided kinda just sick off smells and some dinners at times! How is everyone else?

I got a heartbeat this morning on my doppler! Also morning sickness has subsided kinda just sick off smells and some dinners at times! How is everyone else?

pissed off right now hubby and i arguing like nothing on earth.

so happy for you hearing hb though :D

Just letting you ladies know that we had our gender scan yesterday aaand, he most deffinitely is a BOY! :blue:

LOL! Sethsmummy- I know how that goes and I am happy I did as well!

Chez- congrats on confirming!

1stly :wave: hi ladies how are you all doing, i know its been forever but i was working in the baby nursery :cloud9: while im feeling a little bit better

chez- congrats team :blue:

here my 1st ever bump pic ladies @ 17 weeks, i feel HUGE :shy: but iknow there is a little munchkin growing inside me so i dont care :smug:!!!

https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/779/pizapcom13532335395791.jpg

Hi ladies! How's everyone today?

Usafwife- aww that's great that you found the heartbeat....I'm too scared to get one of those incase I can't figure out how to find it! I'd panic so much! Hah!

Sethsmummy-hope you're having a better time today? Men hey?

Chez- congrats.....little baby boy! Yay!

Sparkle girl- you look so lovely.....that's a great bump! I don't have one at all yet....just look fatter! :haha:

I have my first consultant appointment tomorrow.....I'm so scared! :(

Hi ladies! How's everyone today?

Usafwife- aww that's great that you found the heartbeat....I'm too scared to get one of those incase I can't figure out how to find it! I'd panic so much! Hah!

Sethsmummy-hope you're having a better time today? Men hey?

Chez- congrats.....little baby boy! Yay!

Sparkle girl- you look so lovely.....that's a great bump! I don't have one at all yet....just look fatter! :haha:

I have my first consultant appointment tomorrow.....I'm so scared! :(

Thanks :cloud9: but its those lovely belly bands that give an impression of bump :winkwink: lol

Lynda: I dont have a bump either, so don't feel bad. Did you take a picture in the beginning because there is probably a difference. I can never tell if I have changed by just looking at myself. I took a pic of me a few days ago and I'll take another every few weeks.

Ooh really? That's very convincing! :) where did you get yours from? The only one I've seen looked like it was really short....like it would only fit over half of my belly! Haha! I have over the bump jeans and leggings but I have such a big B belly I don't think anything could disguise it! Lol!

Real beauty- yeah I've taken a few pics but I think I look abit smaller now because I was SOOO bloated to start with.....I looked huge! Hehe! I'm gonna take another one tomorrow and see if I can see any change now! Fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->