Plus size & pregnant join here

oh and for all new ladies, My names tara in almost 25 years old (8th dec) my husband is called john hes 24. we got married on 25th august this year :) We live in Scotland and have our little boy called seth who is 3 on the 4th december :D It took us 15 months to concieve this little one due to irregular cycles.. i could go 3 months without (haha hes acknowledging his existence as i type by hitting me in the bladder lol) and when i had given up it finally happened! I thank 50 shades of grey :D we found out on halloween that its another little boy and he will be called Ethan Leslie Rooney-Bell <3

MIWI; hehe dont worry about what they think ;) are you in the uk though?? as if you are work HAVE to give you the time off work to attend any appointments assosiated with your pregnancy. oh yes its them that do it all right, when i was having my first i asked for one... took almost 3 hours for him to turn up as he was in theatre with another patient at the time. thank heavens they are not getting near me with one this time.. never ever again. I'm glad you got your bfp hun sounds like you had such a hard time getting there <3

wholeheart; aaaa haha i should have got it from wart :duh: lol And yeah... hehe half time or not its a sports injury or thats the excuse id be using. I injured me knee when i was younger too, fell down some stairs and dislocated one, its now happened 3 times all together but touch wood not for a few years.. the other knee i damaged playing rounders. And also have Lax Joints so get regular hip pains reducing my ability to do a lot of activities.

kalyrra: deffo mention it hun at your stage pre-e can come on pretty damn quickly. you can go from having perfectly find bp throughout to it rocketing up in a day or two. best to be safe than sorry.

ilovehim91810: your other half sounds amazing! your little boy is so lucky to have him as a dad :) Don't feel stupid hun, none of us are here to judge and at one point or another everybody hits a bad point in their life. I'v been through mine but i self harmed. Managed to pull myself together at age 18 and have never done it since at almost 25 (only 12 days away on the 8th dec). You are an amazing woman to have gone through it and come through on the other side!
Glad to hear your mum is finally trying :D just a shame it took it to get that bad before she bothered. I hope they get to meet him too, as since we dont drive.. i dont goto my hometown much so its really the only chance my nanna gets to meet him and i would hate myself if she were to die without meeting him. If i had a car i would visit her weekly as she is the last grandparent i have and seths only great grandparent.

Cherry: glad your cold is finally buggering off hun!

weffi: you will never be missed on here huni. sorry to hear your friends are being like that... are they just jelous or do they just not bother hun? xxx

They just stopped callin, even family stopped callin, its like im contageous or something.

awww no hun! Thats just rediculous! A time when they should all be happy for you and supporting you! Well you have all of us ladies now :D we are here for you no matter what <3 :hugs:

front page updated ladies, check if ur due dates are correct... when you know gender or dates change plse let me know then i can change it..

also if there is anybody i forgot sorry, was not intentional just let me know & i will put u on the list

Can you add me please, due 23rd March and team pink :)

well ladies i am off to bed :) Early morning tomorrow... unless seth decides that he is having a sleep in. I sure hope so. night night ladies, lots of love and hugs xx

@Sethsmummy Thanks Im super excited yet still really nervous at the same time! I think without my doppler I would lose my mind!

@Sparkle Thanks! And how awesome our Ann. is Jan. 9th :)

Hi ladies! I like this group! Lol. I'm due July 21st 2013 & super excited! We tried for 16 months diligently, then gave up & it happened...what! I missed my period and was like, that's weird, I'm never late. Had tons of negative tests & gave up in the past. Quite shocked when the first strip was positive then took like 10 more. Lol. Our six year old daughter is so, so, very excited!!

@sparklegirl Did you get my reply? I'm due June 24th, 2012

Hi ladies! I like this group! Lol. I'm due July 21st 2013 & super excited! We tried for 16 months diligently, then gave up & it happened...what! I missed my period and was Luke that's weird, I'm never late. Had tons of negative tests & gave up in the past. Quite shocked when the first strip was positive then took like 10 more. Lol. Our six year old daughter is so, so, very excited!!

Welcome Jsmom, congrats on :bfp: miracles do happen :cloud9: we tried for over 3 years & when finally got bfp i did so many test coz i couldnt believe it:dohh:

Hi everyone!!! :hi: I just found this board thanks to ilovehim!!! I just had my first doc appt today and will have my first scan on Thursday!!! It's so close! The appt lasted 4 hrs!!!!!!! Crazy!!! I had to meet with the social worker, nurse practitioner, and dietitian. Had low iron but my blood sugars were fine. Mom had suggested to have them checked while there because I was having some circulation problems in my feet. They are going to do a more extensive look when they do my blood work on Thursday. Hope everyone is well!!!

Hello All! I finally decided to join and share my story. :hi: I'm 35 years old, approx 260 lbs and have been ttc for a about 6 months with no luck. I started going to an RE for the past 4 months, had lots of tests and labs. It appears I have all my parts and everything is working properly. The major buzzkill is the PCOS I've had for years. Fast forward to present day...I just finished my first round of clomid 100mg a few days ago. I am also on 2000 mg of metformin. Today was my second u/s to check on follicle growth. I was told I was good to go with one follicle. I took the hcg trigger shot today as well. I'm trying to stay positive! Has anyone else been on this same fertility regimen? Anyone else a plus size and ttc with clomid/metformin? Maybe there's a little Christmas Magic in my future? HaHa :xmas22: Don't hesitate to say hi! :flower:

~SpOokY KittY

Hello All! I finally decided to join and share my story. :hi: I'm 35 years old, approx 260 lbs and have been ttc for a about 6 months with no luck. I started going to an RE for the past 4 months, had lots of tests and labs. It appears I have all my parts and everything is working properly. The major buzzkill is the PCOS I've had for years. Fast forward to present day...I just finished my first round of clomid 100mg a few days ago. I am also on 2000 mg of metformin. Today was my second u/s to check on follicle growth. I was told I was good to go with one follicle. I took the hcg trigger shot today as well. I'm trying to stay positive! Has anyone else been on this same fertility regimen? Anyone else a plus size and ttc with clomid/metformin? Maybe there's a little Christmas Magic in my future? HaHa :xmas22: Don't hesitate to say hi! :flower:

~SpOokY KittY

I also have PCOS and I was taking metformin for 2 yrs and I did three cycles of Clomid that never produced any follicles for me. Just non useful cysts. I gave up on the Clomid due to the amount of pain and sickness it caused me. I lost 20 pounds over a 7 month time span and I accidentally got pregnant on only metformin 500mg daily. (I was only taking 500mg rather than the prescribed 1000mg since I was no longer TTC) my periods were still way wacky and not predictable so I was shocked to have a BFP. Hopefully you will have good luck with this cycle!!

Hi ladies! I like this group! Lol. I'm due July 21st 2013 & super excited! We tried for 16 months diligently, then gave up & it happened...what! I missed my period and was Luke that's weird, I'm never late. Had tons of negative tests & gave up in the past. Quite shocked when the first strip was positive then took like 10 more. Lol. Our six year old daughter is so, so, very excited!!

Welcome Jsmom, congrats on :bfp: miracles do happen :cloud9: we tried for over 3 years & when finally got bfp i did so many test coz i couldnt believe it:dohh:

Yes miracles do happen!!! Yay! Yes, we do go test crazy don't we! Lol

:hi: Jsmom congratulations on your bfp, it seems the month we all stop trying properly is the month we get it lol.

:hi: JJsmom congratulations on your bfp :D omg good luck for your scan, i have my 25 week midwife apointment on the same day so i will be thinking of you :)

:hi: spookykitty sorry i cant be of any help with the clomid etc, i didnt seek help when i was having problems so have no experience with it at all. But i do wish you the best of luck with this cycle! Fingers crossed you get a little christmas surprise!

How are we all today? I'm feeling a little stressed, money issues. its only tuesday and i am about to run out of Gas... and its FREEZING, only have £5 to stick on my electric so i best hope that lasts till Friday when we get paid. Also worried because last night i did a dip test in my urine and i have ++ protein and +++ Leukocytes along with + glucose!! Need to re dip this morning to see what its like today. Also tried to measure my own abdomen... and if i got it right im only measuring 20cm... which is 5 less than i should be right now! Argh why is everything there just to stress us out. Would love one week where there's nothing to worry about or panic about.

hope your all doing good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->