Plus size & pregnant join here

Hi, hope everyone well.
Well midwife sent me to consultant Monday and she didn't give a damn about my previous cholastasis or the syndrome that runs in hubby family which is mainly.why I was there. All she wanted to say was I was overweight! Was sick of heating my BMI. Yes I know it's 35 the stupid bleep I don't need it repeating like I'm thick. She was so surprised I had no blood pressure problems or birthing problems last time and has written on my notes NO homebirth BMI 35! Then a illegible work or c section. If she thinks I'm having a section because of my weight she van go stuff herself silly cow. Was so angry when I left. This was all on front of my 3 1/2 year all dd who already worries about me being fat. :-(
My hubby was always encouraging me to lose weight before I got pregnant and never really liked to mention my body but he was so pissed about what the doc said and said it's a good job he wasn't there lol. Hubby been so attentive last few weeks telling me my body is beautiful and I should learn to love it and he loves it lol bless him.
I could understand doctor needing to mention weight but not constantly. She was even surprised I could feel movements already at 12 weeks as overweight people don't tend to feel them till 20-22 weeks according to her! So glad I don't see her again till 34 weeks lol.
Anyway that's my rant over just needed to get it out as I'm still reeling from it. Lol

Take Cate everyone! X x

Hi, hope everyone well.
Well midwife sent me to consultant Monday and she didn't give a damn about my previous cholastasis or the syndrome that runs in hubby family which is mainly.why I was there. All she wanted to say was I was overweight! Was sick of heating my BMI. Yes I know it's 35 the stupid bleep I don't need it repeating like I'm thick. She was so surprised I had no blood pressure problems or birthing problems last time and has written on my notes NO homebirth BMI 35! Then a illegible work or c section. If she thinks I'm having a section because of my weight she van go stuff herself silly cow. Was so angry when I left. This was all on front of my 3 1/2 year all dd who already worries about me being fat. :-(
My hubby was always encouraging me to lose weight before I got pregnant and never really liked to mention my body but he was so pissed about what the doc said and said it's a good job he wasn't there lol. Hubby been so attentive last few weeks telling me my body is beautiful and I should learn to love it and he loves it lol bless him.
I could understand doctor needing to mention weight but not constantly. She was even surprised I could feel movements already at 12 weeks as overweight people don't tend to feel them till 20-22 weeks according to her! So glad I don't see her again till 34 weeks lol.
Anyway that's my rant over just needed to get it out as I'm still reeling from it. Lol

Take Cate everyone! X x

OMG huni if i were you i would ask to be placed under a diferent consultant! Thats just downright rude! I cant believe she was more bothered about your weight than the cholestesis! OR the syndrome! I swear down i would have said something back to her. She has no right to tell you that you cant have a home birth because of your BMI, its YOUR CHOICE, the only time they can tell you they wont allow a home birth is if you have problems during the pregnancy. Also again she cant make you have a c-section because of your weight. thats just rediculous! Bring it all up with your midwife when you see her again and tell her just how upset she made you. I know they write it on your notes if you'v a high bmi, as its circled on mine that mine is 43! so yours compared to mine is awsome.

I hope you dont get any problems just so you can rub it in her face!! I bloody well hate midwives/consultants like that. what they hell do they think gives them the right to be like that. URGH :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi there i am lee,i am 8 weeks 2 days gone and feel so ill,have really gone off food,cant keep anything down and just wanna hide in bed all day cos i feel so rubbish,i wondered if me being a big girl could make my sickness worse??
also i keep getting tummy cramps,just feeeling a bit concerned x

hi there i am lee,i am 8 weeks 2 days gone and feel so ill,have really gone off food,cant keep anything down and just wanna hide in bed all day cos i feel so rubbish,i wondered if me being a big girl could make my sickness worse??

i dont think it will be anything to do with being a big girl huni. some women just get morning sickness worse than others. light cramping is normal at that stage as long as there is no blood to go along with it and its not excrutiating pain.
If your sickness is that bad though hun goto the GP, some women get hyperemesis (i think thats it) which is a severe form of morning sickness.

Congratulations on your bfp though hun! xxxxxx

Firefly83~Thank you so much!! I love your story things truly do happen when least expected!! Have an awesome day!

i agree with sethsmummy i do not think your sickness has anything to do with you being a big girl!!
when i was pregnant with my DS i never had no MS at all just headachs but this pregnancy that is all im ever doing is throwing up or feeling like i have to throw up but my doctor wrote me for some zofran:)
if its really that bad then id ask ur doctor about the zofran! good luck sweetie feel better:hugs:

:hi: Jsmom congratulations on your bfp, it seems the month we all stop trying properly is the month we get it lol.

:hi: JJsmom congratulations on your bfp :D omg good luck for your scan, i have my 25 week midwife apointment on the same day so i will be thinking of you :)

:hi: spookykitty sorry i cant be of any help with the clomid etc, i didnt seek help when i was having problems so have no experience with it at all. But i do wish you the best of luck with this cycle! Fingers crossed you get a little christmas surprise!

How are we all today? I'm feeling a little stressed, money issues. its only tuesday and i am about to run out of Gas... and its FREEZING, only have £5 to stick on my electric so i best hope that lasts till Friday when we get paid. Also worried because last night i did a dip test in my urine and i have ++ protein and +++ Leukocytes along with + glucose!! Need to re dip this morning to see what its like today. Also tried to measure my own abdomen... and if i got it right im only measuring 20cm... which is 5 less than i should be right now! Argh why is everything there just to stress us out. Would love one week where there's nothing to worry about or panic about.

hope your all doing good xx

hey sethsmummy
so sorry about the things that your having to go threw! i know times get ruff but remember you can do it:) do you guys have a soical services down there?! i know here in the US they have a program that helps with electric/gas bill?!? maybe you should try to look into if they have something like that in scotland!.
I mean hey you and ur dh work you pay ur taxes so therefore if u need some help then why not:flower:
have you thought of maybe getting some electric heaters?!would that be cheaper then the gas?!?! or u know what we down here in baltimore we turn the oven on and open it up and it actually keeps the house nice & warm maybe u should try that out?!?!
also sorry to hear about ur pee test maybe would drinking lots of water would help out?!?

next i wanted to thank you so very much for all of ur kind supportive words:)
you are so right everyone isnt perfect and we have all had bad times in life and you know im a stronger person because of what i went threw and cause i ddint fail i made it out on top<3
i also suffer with mental issues such as bipolar depressing anxiety and have tried to hurt myself ones or 2s too but i got that over that when i was 15yrs old.
it is not a easy thing to get threw what we have got threw but we did it and we are just that much better and that much stronger for have getting threw it:hugs: big congrats to you as well im proud of you and if no body has told u how proud of you that they are today just know that ur web surfing mama is very proud of you especially because ive been threw what u have and know that it is not a easy thing to come out on top and thank god that you are here because you have a very handsome young son who loves u more then lifes its self and then here you were blessed a 2nd time with another wonderful little baby boy that will be here H&H:hugs:
thanks again it really means alot:hugs:

Hello All! I finally decided to join and share my story. :hi: I'm 35 years old, approx 260 lbs and have been ttc for a about 6 months with no luck. I started going to an RE for the past 4 months, had lots of tests and labs. It appears I have all my parts and everything is working properly. The major buzzkill is the PCOS I've had for years. Fast forward to present day...I just finished my first round of clomid 100mg a few days ago. I am also on 2000 mg of metformin. Today was my second u/s to check on follicle growth. I was told I was good to go with one follicle. I took the hcg trigger shot today as well. I'm trying to stay positive! Has anyone else been on this same fertility regimen? Anyone else a plus size and ttc with clomid/metformin? Maybe there's a little Christmas Magic in my future? HaHa :xmas22: Don't hesitate to say hi! :flower:

~SpOokY KittY

i do believe that there is christmas magic out there! you know i havent been threw none of that but i indeed a LTTCer me and dh had been ttc for 2 years and one month finally after getting my :bfn: on our 2yr anniversary i told myself that it was time to take a break,that i just couldnt take getting :bfn: anymore so what i did was i kept busy relaxed still made sure we bd all the time but that was nothing new for us lol and i took my prenatals still as they had my hair skin and nails looking WONDERFUL!!!! so october 21st af still hadnt come so i took a test and of course got a BIG FAT NOOOOO i cry so hard i just couldnt take it anymore so i told myself i wasnt going to test again well then oct 22 i woke up feeling really really sick and i even got sick:-/ i thought maybe it was the mexican food i ate last night well then the 23rd i was at the doctors and u know they did a test and of course it was a BIG NO AGAIN ha i wasnt susprised about it i thought maybe it was time to think about doing fertiliy but probably after i was done school and got a good job so that i could help out some as my insuracne didnt cover it and dh already had enough on his shoulders as far as bills go:cry: well i still kept waking up feeling sick so idk why but i thought id do one of my internet cheapys that i had got from amazon with the opk test that i order and keep in mind that the month of october i did not use nothing no temping no charting no opks no preseed nothing beside my prenatals well anyway as i was about to throw away the test as i thought it was NEG AGAIN!! i thought i started to see a line i said to myself noooooo this isnt right this is not right its probably just a bad EVAP so i ran out to cvs with my last $15bucks and got a pack of the ept digitals well guess what they were both ERRORS so i called the number up and the ladie said i did them wrong...which is crazy how can u do a pregnancy test wrong especially with all the freaking test ive took over the past years but anyway she told me they could send me the (+-) so i was ok with that but i still didnt know what the hell i was gonna do because dh was at work all day and i didnt even wanna say nothing to him until i was 1000% sure and i was broke:-/ well then i realized that i live across the street from the health department were they do free HPT but i wasnt sure if a nurse was in or not and i just had a feeling that they werent and that even if they was it was gonna be NO AGAIN! well so i called and just so happen a nurse was there to do the test so they told me to come in a hour later:-X fx so i went in left them a smaple and waited in the waiting room i couldnt stop walking back and forth side to side i was driving mySELF NUTS i had heard the timer go off 2s so i said to myself wat is going ON?!?! finally the nurse whom ive seen many many times who has told me many many times i was pregnant came out and told me just like this weeellllllll mrs simon we did a pregnancy test on u today ::im thinking DUH:: lol and she said well congrats it was positive omg i just couldnt freaking believe it!! so the best thing i can tell u to do is to just relax keep busy and god will bless you in time:hugs: good luck

Leepealoo your morning sickness is definitely not due to your weight. I had hypermisis guvardium with my first and thought that was why but it's apparently nothing to do with.it. I have it again this time but thank fully I have found some tablets that work so most days I'm not throwing up and can sometimes enjoy food :-D I lost 10lbs by week 8 and have put about 7 on since then because I can eat and I'm guessing a tiny bit will be baby stuff Plus bigger boobs. (hehe I have huge boobs as it is but I roped a bra yesterday trying to get it on hahaha)

I think it's about time I changed my tickers lol as they don't say I'm pregnant. I might weight for my scan on Monday at 13 weeks 1 day.

I'm feeling so poo today I'm exhausted because had a real late night watching films with hubby the dd was up a few times. Yawn so tired and the nap I had has made me feel worse.

Sethsmummy, you know what also annoyed me about the consultant was she asked if my husband had any symptoms of the syndrome. It's completely fatal so I told her and she tried to make out she knew that. She didn't know what the condition was and tried telling me what will show up in scan if baby has it and she was wrong again! I've done my research and she obviously didn't even read the print out in my notes doh. She just said to mention it at 20 week scan so they know bit I know it can be detected at 12 week scan!
There.is almost no chance of me also bein a carrier and passing it to child but wish I was being taken seriously. Grrr. As for the birth this tome I'm hoping for an all natural with gas and air because with dd I was induced because of the cholastasis and spd and ended up with 2 epidural it was awful until the pushing bot which was so calm and lovely.
X x

Ilovehim : no theres nothing like that here. We are on social benefits at the moment as my husband is struggling to find a job. He found one a few months back which was supposed to be £6.15 an hour... he got there and they told him he would be on £10 a week!!! i was so pissed off! so back onto social till he can find another one that actually pays enough to live on. When it gets really cold we will get a little help with gas/electric but until then you dont get any extra help over here.
I already have a little electric heater but its pants lol. only heats whats directly in front of it and i dont think having my oven on would do much as the room never gets warm when its on.
Did another pee test today... and its ++ leukosites, ++ protein +++ ketones. only 2 days till midwife so see what she says.
Your welcome hun, we all need to stick together. To be honest if id met you back in the days when you were addicted.. id probably have wanted to give you a swift kick up the arse... but id also still be suportive. My best friend at the moment i think is addicted to pain killers, but she wont accept the fact that she is. I keep kicking her up the butt but she doesnt listen. But people would never get through things if they didnt have some one to support them. Shouting at them and telling them its awful only makes things worse. :hugs::hugs:

matildasmummy: Urgh she really just sounds like a cow. I would refuse to see her again. I agree sounds like she knows nothing about it! They should have reffered you to someone who knew something about the disorder! Just mention it to the man/lady when you go in for your 12 week scan hun, im sure they will listen( or at least i would hope).

ooo me too! Im hoping for fully natural with just gas and air if i need it, wanna try the birth pool too! I was induced with Seth due to pre-e at 40+6 and i had far too much intervention so things just went downhill. I had a failed epidural which gave no relief.. infact intensified it and gave me severe cramps during each and every contraction. ended up with seth getting stuck and having to goto theatre for an assisted delivery... with which they cut my sons head and made a right mess of my down below... took me a year to fully recover from it.

Aww what kind of ticker are you going to have lol there are so many.. i love the fruit one.. iv been stuck as a papaya (or whatever it is) for 2 weeks now so hoping it changes in the morning when i get up!

I had a late night too with hubby watching the patriot! so shattered all day. I cant go for a nap ... it turns into a full blown sleep :haha:

xxx

Hey girls! Hope you're doing well today :)

I'm just back from work, shattered soI think an early night is on the cards!

I think I'm really hormonal, though it's hard to tell as it just feels normal now lol. But I'm fed up of the people I work with moaning about being tired or their back hurts etc. especially as I do 9/10 hr days and they all do 4 hr shifts lol. Oh and im pregnant :p I really want to scream at them but I'm guessing that would be unprofessional! Haha. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself!

How was your day?!

Hey girls! Hope you're doing well today :)

I'm just back from work, shattered soI think an early night is on the cards!

I think I'm really hormonal, though it's hard to tell as it just feels normal now lol. But I'm fed up of the people I work with moaning about being tired or their back hurts etc. especially as I do 9/10 hr days and they all do 4 hr shifts lol. Oh and im pregnant :p I really want to scream at them but I'm guessing that would be unprofessional! Haha. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself!

How was your day?!

hehehe next time they say it you should just say " you should try being pregnant" lol. sending you lots of <3 and big :hugs:

your allowed to feel sorry foryourself!! if we couldnt do it now then we never could hehe

my day has been ok apart from money worries. 2 nice cold walks out with the little one. Im pretty excited about payday on friday lol buy little ones birthday cake ready for Tuesday.. then the stuff to make his cheeky monkey cake for his party on the saturday after :D :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sethsmummy- Oh I completely understand the money worries. We just had to order £200 worth of oil to make sure we don't run out of heat or hot waterr. Can you tell OH was paid today? Lol. That's going to have to last us ages but I'm not sure it will as you get so little for big money! Ah well.

Oh birthday party! How exciting :) I hope you all have loads of fun! I'm going to be very excited for my LOs birthdays although I still have a long while to go :p

Yep I suppose I can feel sorry for myself! If not now then when, right?! But I have zero patience since getting pregnant! I am gradually becoming a total cow!!

o jeez oil costs so much! My sister has an oil tank and it costs about £500 to fill it and it sure doesnt last long. And it always takes so long to kick up the heating.

i know i cant wait, its not a proper big party though just a little one with his 4 cousins, my sister and her husband, his god mum and god dad and maybe my mum and dad (although thats highly unlikely. If my dads working then my mum wont come over and no doubt even if he isnt working they wont come).

oh-oh as i call is its a mumzilla lol or pregnazilla :haha: but hey you have tonnes of hormones raging through your body!

x

So at my appointment yesterday the dietitian told me I need to eat more. So today I tried. My poor tummy is so stretched out and hurting from where I forced myself to eat what she wanted me to that I dont know if I can even eat dinner! I had a bacon/egg/cheese on a bun, forced myself to eat a few grapes for snack, then had like 9 little sausage balls (the left overs of what I had for dinner 2 nights ago), and had to force myself to eat a granola bar. I can't do this! I'll end up gaining so much weight! She expects me to gain between 11-20 for my BMI. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to follow her plan. My dad was like you need to eat smaller portions!!!!! (Dad has always harped on me about my weight and thought I should have lost weight with DS instead of gaining only 16 lbs.) The biggest thing I ate was the bacon/egg/cheese. Everything else was really small portions.

BTW, due date is July 4th, 2013!! We're being very patriotic next year! LOL! Getting married on Memorial Weekend and due on Independence day here in the US! :haha:

Ilovehim : no theres nothing like that here. We are on social benefits at the moment as my husband is struggling to find a job. He found one a few months back which was supposed to be £6.15 an hour... he got there and they told him he would be on £10 a week!!! i was so pissed off! so back onto social till he can find another one that actually pays enough to live on. When it gets really cold we will get a little help with gas/electric but until then you dont get any extra help over here.
I already have a little electric heater but its pants lol. only heats whats directly in front of it and i dont think having my oven on would do much as the room never gets warm when its on.
Did another pee test today... and its ++ leukosites, ++ protein +++ ketones. only 2 days till midwife so see what she says.
Your welcome hun, we all need to stick together. To be honest if id met you back in the days when you were addicted.. id probably have wanted to give you a swift kick up the arse... but id also still be suportive. My best friend at the moment i think is addicted to pain killers, but she wont accept the fact that she is. I keep kicking her up the butt but she doesnt listen. But people would never get through things if they didnt have some one to support them. Shouting at them and telling them its awful only makes things worse. :hugs::hugs:

matildasmummy: Urgh she really just sounds like a cow. I would refuse to see her again. I agree sounds like she knows nothing about it! They should have reffered you to someone who knew something about the disorder! Just mention it to the man/lady when you go in for your 12 week scan hun, im sure they will listen( or at least i would hope).

ooo me too! Im hoping for fully natural with just gas and air if i need it, wanna try the birth pool too! I was induced with Seth due to pre-e at 40+6 and i had far too much intervention so things just went downhill. I had a failed epidural which gave no relief.. infact intensified it and gave me severe cramps during each and every contraction. ended up with seth getting stuck and having to goto theatre for an assisted delivery... with which they cut my sons head and made a right mess of my down below... took me a year to fully recover from it.

Aww what kind of ticker are you going to have lol there are so many.. i love the fruit one.. iv been stuck as a papaya (or whatever it is) for 2 weeks now so hoping it changes in the morning when i get up!

I had a late night too with hubby watching the patriot! so shattered all day. I cant go for a nap ... it turns into a full blown sleep :haha:

xxx

aww that really sucks but atleast you do have something that is helping you guys out some!! finding a job now days is just so hard Dh got so lucky with all of the jobs that he finds because he didnt finishen school or nothing like that but he knows alot about cars and fixing stuff, right now he puts up and fixes these BIG MENTAL DOORS and makes about $17 an hour plus he gets over time and like once a month he is on a 24/7 call.
I keep telling him that he should really go back to school he is only about 3-5 credits away from getting his highschool diploma and then i told him he should do a trade which that way he could get up to about $25 an hour:wacko: right now im in school to become a medical assitance whichs brings in anywhere from $14-18 an hour around here so im happy with making somewhere around that i really wanna be able to help out especially since his ex likes to DRAIN HIM for his MONEY trying to say she using it for the kids but whats is really funny is WE ALWAYS HAVE THE KIDS idk why she just dont let them move in with us oh wait i know why because then she wouldnt get her child support check i mean its crazy she gets like 1,000 a month plus u know we take the kids to get all the clothes shampoos soaps tooth brushes i mean everything she really just makes me SICK alls she cares about is MONEY and not her own kids

So at my appointment yesterday the dietitian told me I need to eat more. So today I tried. My poor tummy is so stretched out and hurting from where I forced myself to eat what she wanted me to that I dont know if I can even eat dinner! I had a bacon/egg/cheese on a bun, forced myself to eat a few grapes for snack, then had like 9 little sausage balls (the left overs of what I had for dinner 2 nights ago), and had to force myself to eat a granola bar. I can't do this! I'll end up gaining so much weight! She expects me to gain between 11-20 for my BMI. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to follow her plan. My dad was like you need to eat smaller portions!!!!! (Dad has always harped on me about my weight and thought I should have lost weight with DS instead of gaining only 16 lbs.) The biggest thing I ate was the bacon/egg/cheese. Everything else was really small portions.

BTW, due date is July 4th, 2013!! We're being very patriotic next year! LOL! Getting married on Memorial Weekend and due on Independence day here in the US! :haha:

Don't ration your food only on the worry of gaining weight! Just eat healthy, and it doesn't matter the amount. If you're hungry, eat until you're no longer hungry, but don't eat so much that you're uncomfortable. Don't feel like you have to force yourself to eat something if you're not actually hungry! The baby is going to take all the nutrition it needs from you, so it's not going to go wanting.

I find that I eat almost non-stop all day, but in super small portions (mostly because my stomach no longer has room for a full meal!). I'll eat part of a granola bar, then a few grapes an hour or so later, then a half of a sandwich or some soup for lunch... a banana, or a spoonful of peanut butter... I eat a lot of cereal for breakfasts or even dinner during the week.

Basically, don't be afraid to eat! But don't force it if you're not hungry at the time, wait until you are. There's no reason to be miserable if you don't have to be! :flower:

Well, I saw my OB yesterday. She wasn't concerned about the swelling as my blood pressure was normal, and I don't have any proteins in my urine. She said it was just normal swelling, and it was likely to get worse before it gets better. :dohh:

She was definitely not impressed at my recent weight gain, even though a lot of it was due to the sudden fluid retention from the swelling. I was really hoping to keep my weight gain to a minimum, but it seems no matter what I do, it keeps going up! :cry: I'm not looking forward to having to try to lose it all again. I just spent the last 3 years of my life doing that! I guess it's for a good cause... lol

Jsmom: huni, just eat when you want to eat, as long as your having at least 2 little meals a day you should be good. I couldnt eat all that shes told you to eat :s I sometimes have breakfast, then most days completely skip dinner, then have a meal for tea (and sometimes thats just cereal). If i have any money through the day i will have a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar. i drink plenty of fluids.. but tbh i dont eat a heck of a lot. No matter how little you eat baby takes from you, so if your not eating enough you will know about it when you start to feel constantly tired etc. Its not meant to be good for you to eat till your bloated and stretched, and its certainly damn uncomfortable.

My dad used to harp on about my weight till i told to F off lol. in a nice way of course. He knows that i already know i have a weight problem and dont need him reminding me every time we talk.

:D wow those are some special days for a wedding and a baby, hope baby comes on time hun!

ilovehim91810: Yeah i am glad for the system the uk has, i dont agree with so many people in other countries not being entitles to help if they are out of work. Sounds like good jobs to have hun, my husband didnt gain anything from school either.. he spent his time messing around. I have some quite good grades and am qualified to work in a school as a teaching assistant. but being seths main carer and now pregnant with this one its not going to happen. When Ethan is old enough i hope to get back into work, as much as i love being a full time mum i'd like to add to the income coming into the house.

his ex reminds me of my ex's ex. she didnt want the kids but wouldnt let him have them full time as it would mean her loosing out on money. If you were in the uk, and you had them all the time.. shed be entitled to nothing. And if she did claim for it then she could get arrested for it. Over here its whoever is the children's main carer (i.e has them the most) that get the benefits and child support. Sounds to me like she deserves none of it.

kalyrra: that is good news that your OB is not worried about the swelling. I would have thought she would take that into consideration though when weighing you. retained water can add a lot of weight! What was your gain if you dont mind me asking. I think i will be weighed tomorrow and im certainly not looking forward to it! hehe at least you just have one babies worth to loose :D I gained more weight after my first... so i have 2 babies worth and a food babies worth to loose. All in All i want to loose just over 4 stone from what i am now..so add onto that whatever i gain throughout the rest of this pregnant.. im not looking forward to it lol. I am aiming to weigh 14stone, and then i will be happy. I dont want to be super skinny but back to a size 14 with no love handles hehe :haha:

kalyrra: that is good news that your OB is not worried about the swelling. I would have thought she would take that into consideration though when weighing you. retained water can add a lot of weight! What was your gain if you dont mind me asking. I think i will be weighed tomorrow and im certainly not looking forward to it! hehe at least you just have one babies worth to loose :D I gained more weight after my first... so i have 2 babies worth and a food babies worth to loose. All in All i want to loose just over 4 stone from what i am now..so add onto that whatever i gain throughout the rest of this pregnant.. im not looking forward to it lol. I am aiming to weigh 14stone, and then i will be happy. I dont want to be super skinny but back to a size 14 with no love handles hehe :haha:

I gained about 10 lbs in the 4 weeks between appointments according to their scales. At least half of that was probably fluid retention... and I left my shoes on this time. lol But total, since I got pregnant, I have now gained 40-45 lbs! I was hoping to stay in the recommended 25-35. And I still have around 8 weeks left, which include the holidays! I'm doomed! lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->