Plus size & pregnant join here

aww its great being a full time mummy :D means you dont miss anything :D

yeah thats not the main reason i want one though.. ill post a link from what i posted this morning which gives my reasoning... lol saves typing it all out again. Recovering emotionally and physically from a section will be much faster than what i went through last time.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1511477-elective-c-section-scotland-dgri.html

to be honest i dont like seeing what iv put on.. but i want to keep an eye on what im putting on. i am also heavier than i have ever been hun, i have never ever been this big before and i sure dont like it. i must admitt though iv been quite pleased with myself... over half way there and only 8lb on :D way better than i did with my first xx

hehe its a good idea but its bloody cold for walking just now.

aww its great being a full time mummy :D means you dont miss anything :D

yeah thats not the main reason i want one though.. ill post a link from what i posted this morning which gives my reasoning... lol saves typing it all out again. Recovering emotionally and physically from a section will be much faster than what i went through last time.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1511477-elective-c-section-scotland-dgri.html

to be honest i dont like seeing what iv put on.. but i want to keep an eye on what im putting on. i am also heavier than i have ever been hun, i have never ever been this big before and i sure dont like it. i must admitt though iv been quite pleased with myself... over half way there and only 8lb on :D way better than i did with my first xx

hehe its a good idea but its bloody cold for walking just now.

I think you're doing brilliantly! I honestly don't know how you've done it. I feel like my gain is coming in waves, I don't gain for ages then I put it on really suddenly, then nothing for a few more weeks! Odd.

Ah Hun I remember you saying you have quite a tramatic time with your first. Honestly, I think your OB would be silly to deny you an elective! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! What happened to you with your first was horrific, no woman should have to go through anything like that!

I honestly cant wait to be a stay at home mum, I've never really wanted to be anything else. I've never wanted a career, I just want to be a mummy! :flower: So far I've loved being pregnant with the exception of work, now that's out of the way I'm hoping to really enjoy my LO. :)

Are you having a flu jab? Have you had it yet if you are?!

thanks hun i was really expecting over a stone! Iv ate nothing but crap the last few weeks :S its amazing iv only put on 8lb.

thanks hun i have my fingers crossed too, but aparently this anesthetist i am seeing has done it before so im hoping and have everything crossed. I dont want to add to the problems i already have.

awww you will hun :D It can get a little boring near the end so try leave a few little bits to do in the last weeks and you'll do great.

I had my flu jab a few weeks ago hun :) I am booked for my whooping cough jab now on the 22nd december!

are you getting yours done? xx

hey ladies,

sorri i havent been by in a few to write ive just been busy cleaning and ive just been so tired lately its like alls ive been doing is sleeping sleeping and sleeping more!! everything is just getting to be alittle to much lately:cry:.

my ds has been acting like a little monster and my mom thinks that she can just keep buying him stuff every single day,its really making me mad because its like christmas is right around the corner and last year i had to get rid of so much of his toys from him not taken care of them & his friends breaking them ugh!.

it just makes me so mad that you know we have all these nice toys at our house and at my mothers house and when his friends come over who are actually older then he is by a 1yr-3yrs they are the ones who freaking F's everything UP and then when i tell their mothers or father about it they act like oh you just can go get more:wacko:

then dh ex is really driving me nuts!! we always have the kids they are 11 9 8 7 and 5 then plus my ds is 5 and then we got this baby on the way,i keep telling her i cant keep running back & forth every single day to pick them up then drop them off she just needs to let them come live with us and that just be the end of it.

you know we have even offer her a couple bucks a month to still help her out but its costing us more money in gas and clothes and stuff because everything we buy them she never wants to give back then all the gas cause we make take them to school every single morning pick them up take them everywhere plus when she needs to go to the store we akways are taken her lol i know crazy right??!!?: i guess we are just really good people

well i got to lay down its been a bad morning and im so tired right now plus ms is kicking my butt today and so are my moood swings because i cant stop crying about everything eeekkkkk!!!! hope everyone is well<3:hugs:

Hello lovely ladies!

Sorry I haven't been active as much, I've had some stuff to deal with & my bf was off work 2 days (he hates it when Im glued to my phone lol) ..I've already had my echo & EKG done so the Dr should have my results by the time I go in on the 6th, hopefully my little heart is ok. Well my hormones have been acting up lately, 2 days ago I blew up on my bf for no reason & again at some lady at my pharmacy for not having my stuff ready. But other than that Im a-ok! Lol ohhh & lately I've been feeling my little monkey kick at random times but he stops once I put my hand over him though lol it feels quite amazing! :cloud9:

Hope ypu're all doing wonderful with your little ones! :)

hehe sounds like you ladies have the hormones out :haha: Dont worry though it does get better! well a bit lol

ilovehim have you told your mum how you feel about her buying ds toys all the time even when hes naughty? If you dont like it being done just put your foot down hun, or make her give you the toys and tell her you will give them to him when he deserves them?

I have the same problem with the toys situation..... my sisters kids break my little ones toys all the time. They snapped his JCB in half, they ripped a hold in his trampoline after him only having it 1 week, my nephew broke his ride on electric motorbike (smashed the front light, ripped the box off the back and snapped the cable for the siren light) and the worst one... my partners mother had been up and gave him a thomas the tank engine train set as a birthday present (she gave him it very early) and low and behold the day after... my bloody nephew brakes that too! So whenever they come over all of Seth's toys are put away in his room and the door is shut. They are not allowed in the bedroom as they just trash the entire place and theres no way im letting them do that anymore.. and especially after christmas when all his new toys are in there.

What would happen if you refused to buy your ex's kids any toiletries etc and told their mother that she had to do it out of the money she received for them (which is what shes supposed to do!) and as for clothes... do what i used to do with my ex's kids. Whatever clothes they had on when they arrived, were taken off of them and washed.. they were put in clean clothes... but when they went back home they were made to change back into whatever they had turned up in. That way we always kept their nice clothes as their mother never ever sent them back in them!!

Dodgerlover: I hope the results of your echo and EKG come back good hun :D awww its magic when you start feeling them.. my little bean still stops now as soon as i put my hand on my tummy... i have to sit there for aaaages if i want to feel him kick. Although the strength he kicks now it hurts sometimes lol so dont need the extra thing of my hand being there to give him more insentive :haha:

dodger-i'll be praying that your little heart is ok as well! wouldnt want nothing bad to happen to ya:wacko: so i really hope that all goes well:hugs:.
aww isnt it the best thing in the world?! feeling ur baby kick:) i can not wait until i can feel my little bean kicking away hehe:dance:!! oh and i cant wait to get my big pregger belly either hehe tomorrow i'll finally be 9weeks tomorrow and i cant wait i go to the doctors on tuesday the 4th yay this will be my first time seeing a new doctor because im trying to find a new one and i was thinkin bout telling him that i havent seen a doctor yet at all because i really wanna go for another scan to make sure my baby is catching up because last scan he was alittle behind but i had that happen when i was pregnant with my son so fingers cross

seth- ive tried talken to my mom and she just doesn't listen! ive even told her that if she didnt stop all her BS that she needed to stay away from me and my family and that stop her for alittle while plus WOKE her up!!.
she was nice for about a week and went str8 back to her old ways i mean u should hear how she talks to me its SAD it really is,you know she never use to be like this until she got sick and now i just dont know who she even is anymore :cry: i hate it she so mean she puts me down all the time i cant stand her anymore and she even turn my dad into a monster too:cry:

oh no hun sending you big hugs hun. I feel for you i really do!

Hmmmm realbeauty86, cottleston, ChezTunes, destynibaby, Sparklegirl, Cherrybump, .... you ladies all ok? not seen much from you girls lately. Hope you are all doing ok!!

I've had a real emotional day and spent a lot of time crying.. think an early night and a good sleep is in order! Only 19 days till my first growth scan! and 10 days till i see the anesthetist and discuss a c-section! xxx

Hi hun I'm doing Ok thanks! The hormones have well and truly hit me and like you I've been over emotional and wanted to just sleep.

The fear has kinda set in too. All these people who have told me I'm high risk because of my weight are now saying I'm high risk because of twins so I'm freaking out over being superhigh risk :dohh: which is making me panic about the babies. I've not bought a new battery for my Doppler because I think I'll just scare myself at this point.

Still... Consultants appointment on Christmas eve and scan on 29th December. Not long to wait!

How often will you get growth scans now hun?

Hi hun I'm doing Ok thanks! The hormones have well and truly hit me and like you I've been over emotional and wanted to just sleep.

The fear has kinda set in too. All these people who have told me I'm high risk because of my weight are now saying I'm high risk because of twins so I'm freaking out over being superhigh risk :dohh: which is making me panic about the babies. I've not bought a new battery for my Doppler because I think I'll just scare myself at this point.

Still... Consultants appointment on Christmas eve and scan on 29th December. Not long to wait!

How often will you get growth scans now hun?

aww huni try not to worry too much. Plenty of bigger ladies manage to carry twins just fine :D yeah i would imagine its hard to find both heart beats too hun so you would probably scare yourself more than reasuring yourself they are ok. aww not long to go :D i hope your consultant is really nice :)

i get growth scans at 28,32 and 36 along with a shed load of appointments in between! I think i have double the normal amount of appointments coming my way lol.

on the 11th i have my GTT and anesthesia appointment, 20th is growth scan plus antenatal appointment and then midwife appointment and whooping cough jag all in the same day. Then if it goes the same as this last one went midwife will want to see me in another 3 weeks so see her at 31, then another scan and consultant 32 weeks, midwife at 34 weeks, scan and consultant at 36 weeks.. and so on so forth. Im trying to push for an elective Section now so who knows what the later days will hold for me... and i am really hoping i pass my GTT as i could do without the extra appointments for that too! xxx

Hi... ladies!! I too have been super tired, that's why I haven't been on in a little while. I'll try not to neglect everyone lol. I have been super hormonal and getting into it with everyone in my house, then when im alone looking at a baby story or whatever... im crying lol. Its really funny to me, some of the changes I'm going through. Lately it's been smelling EVERYTHING, I smell everything and some times I love it cuz ppl are amazed, dont ask me why but its also terrible because the bad comes with that.

Anyhoo. On a different note I can feel the baby moving more, its not big harden moves but I can feel the popcorn movements or flutters, whatever u wanna call them but its kinda cool. I wish I could feel with my hand on my stomach but ofcourse im not so little so Idk if I will....

I hope everyone's doing great and healthy.

Hi... ladies!! I too have been super tired, that's why I haven't been on in a little while. I'll try not to neglect everyone lol. I have been super hormonal and getting into it with everyone in my house, then when im alone looking at a baby story or whatever... im crying lol. Its really funny to me, some of the changes I'm going through. Lately it's been smelling EVERYTHING, I smell everything and some times I love it cuz ppl are amazed, dont ask me why but its also terrible because the bad comes with that.

Anyhoo. On a different note I can feel the baby moving more, its not big harden moves but I can feel the popcorn movements or flutters, whatever u wanna call them but its kinda cool. I wish I could feel with my hand on my stomach but ofcourse im not so little so Idk if I will....

I hope everyone's doing great and healthy.

:hi: HEY huni :D

oh dear it seems like the lot of us have the old emotions and hormones running at "highly strung" at the moment lol. Here's hoping it gets better instead of worse! IS ok hun i ended up curled up in a ball twice yesterday crying lol The smell thing is awfull.. i dont tend to smell the nice things.. i just smell the awful things quickly lol

:D awww it wont be long before you can feel bubs properly hun :D im a uk 26 (us 24) and I can feel baby from outside. not very often though.. just depends if i catch him or not lol. he normally moves as soon as i put my hand on. And i am 100% when we are all further on then we shall all feel baby booting us from the outside lol I did with my first so i expect it again with this one :)
xxx

Wow sethsmummy that's a lot of appointments! Hope you live nearby or that'll end up costing a fair penny! Worth it for the extra reassurance though I guess. I have my first consultant appointment on Christmas eve but I don't know how often I'll be going back there. Scan every four weeks though and then the usual midwife stuff... Luckily midwife is walking distance. Technically the hospital is too... It's a 40 minute walk so I guess it's doable when I get to the scans where I don't need a full bladder!

Realbeauty, hopefully it won't be long until you're feeling full on movements! I think I was about 20-22 weeks when I got my first hefty kick so fingers crossed.

Think I felt one of the twins last night. I guess with it being 2nd pregnancy and multiples that it's happened so soon... But I was lying on my side when I woke up and I guess they were both on the right of my tummy so when I rolled onto my back one of them moved to get more room! So weird... I actually felt the rolling movement from the outside! Haven't felt it this morning though so it'll be a while before regular movements I think.

well the midwife appointments are close (20 minute walk) but the hospital ones i have to get the bus (either 30 minute journey/50minute journey depending on which route the bus takes) and costs us £15 each time we need to go as my partner comes to them all with me. So its going to cost a pretty penny or two. Hopefully they will tell you at your appointment how often they will be seeing you.. i would have thought with twins it will be quite frequent, maybe after every scan like i will have??

sod that hun, lol walking 40 mins once your further on would be hell lol

Awww i felt this little peanut at 11 weeks. really surprised me! With you having two in there it wouldnt surprise me if your movements picked up pretty quickly. Soon you'll feel them both fighting for space lol :D Must be so weird when there is more than one in there beating you up from the inside lol :haha:

Morning ladies! I haven't forgotten about you all, I'm just adjusting to my new life on maternity leave lol. Gradually feeling more relaxed and sleeping a bit better :)

I've decided to start a new healthy eating regime, in an effort to curb my weigh gain. I'm not going to go hungry, but just increase my fruit and veg. I feel really uncomfortable and unhealthy lately . . . My back is starting to kill.

On the plus side we should have most of LOs room sorted by the end of the week! Yey!!

How are you all? I hope everyone is well :)

:d hey Miwi :D ooo mat leave :D hehe im glad you are getting some more R&R hun :)

ooo i'v started that too... iv got 12 lb i can still put on but id rather not lol.

oooo can we see pics once you have it finished? xxx

I'm doing good so far today :D but then again its not even 10am yet so theres a whole day ahead of me x

Haha yeah I'll tell myself I'll do the walk for exercise but the bus also stops right outside my house. I know which I'd prefer!!

Can't wait to feel these two kickboxing in there! Toby was breech last time so I missed a lot of the rib kicking thankfully. I'm quite crampy this morning on the side I felt movement... Im trying to work out if it's because of the wriggling last night or if it's just gas cramps :haha:

Ooh miwi... Maternity leave already, lucky you! Glad you're feeling a bit more relaxed.

hehe it may be a mix of both with some stretching pains hun. Your going to get bigger a bit faster with there being two in there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->