Plus size & pregnant join here

Cottles- Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you, that's such great news :) Yey for a boy, or two!

Seths- thanks for all that info, you're a life saver! Lol. I'm nervous about that and my diabetes appointment this afternoon. Will have to let you all know how I get on! I hope you are all feeling ok and didn't catch anything :( I feel like death warmed up, but must battle through this afternoon and then I can feel sorry for myself again lol.

Ilovehim- I am so terribly sorry for your loss, I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I will keep you and your angel in my thoughts. Xxx

you can take me off the list:cry: i lost the baby good luck to all of you

awww no huni i am so so so sorry :hugs::hugs: I know nothing I could say could make you feel any better but I am sending you so much love and hugs hun. I hope you have a lot of support around you, and that when you are ready to try again you get your sticky bean quickly xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Think im getting flu... head ache .. feeling warm... even more achey than normal.. oh joys. And my hips have chose this point in time to start being really bad... and add to that dh getting annoyed because i wont give him sex :dohh:
Its not like i dont want it.. i just dont want all the pain that comes along with it but explaining that to a man is useless!

Good luck for your diabeties appointment hun, dont forget to mention they messed up your GTT xx

Think im getting flu... head ache .. feeling warm... even more achey than normal.. oh joys. And my hips have chose this point in time to start being really bad... and add to that dh getting annoyed because i wont give him sex :dohh:
Its not like i dont want it.. i just dont want all the pain that comes along with it but explaining that to a man is useless!

Good luck for your diabeties appointment hun, dont forget to mention they messed up your GTT xx

Oh that's no fun! I feel exactly the same, bloody awful isn't it. I've just taken 2 paracetamol cuz I honestly don't think I'd be able to understand what they're talking about today if I don't perk up a bit lol. I'd actually forgotten they'd messed up the test! Will def mention it :thumbup: Thanks!
As for your DH, mine has had to learn te hard way that it just ain't happening lol. I've had thrush (sorry tmi) constantly since my BFP and I don't enjoy the cramping after so I'm off limits . . . Honestly, I don't even miss it lol. :blush:
Rest lots today Hun, lots of warm drinks :hugs:

urgh wish my dh would understand it hun. He doesn't care if i say im off limits. he wants it and thats the end of it. Its been 2 weeks now and hes starting to get really grumpy so im going to have to let him have it soon. hes totally unsympathetic where my hip pain is concerned :growlmad: Its going to be a fun 2 months after my section if i get it.. coz there is no way in hell hes getting it then till im fully healed. And tbh i dont miss it either.. lol i could probably go a very very long time without if he didn't pester all the time.

No rest for the wicked today lol i have loads of housework to do. yeah deffo mention the mess up hun since it could have contributed to your results.xx

Oh that's rubbish! I feel sorry for my OH if I'm honest lol, but I did talk to him and tell him it's not personal. I'm sorry your hubby is having a hard time understanding. I know id be in agony if I gave it a try! Maybe you could, ahem, do some other stuff instead lol.

I should be doing housework this morning too tbh, but it's nothing too urgent so it can wait. Besides, Friday is usually my mega cleaning day so tomorrow morning I can crack on! Hope you feel better soon. I'm sure I'll be posting like a maniac this afternoon from my phone, have a feeling I'm going to be there till the end at half five :( Boo! Xx

yeah i end up in pain, my hips get really sore and then if i wasn't in the mood i get a really sore foof... Iv had problems since having seth.. so unless im really really in the mood it hurts like hell.

aww hun you never know they might get you in quickly and back out again :) I know my sister was never in for that long... 30 mins at most i think. Hehe think i might leave mine till tomorrow too, although need to have a little clean today. Tomorrow is shopping day so sounds sensible to do it all tomorrow. maybe wont be feeling so crap and sore tomorrow too lol. xx

EDITED because i realised i wrote Sex instead of Seth lol

I love your optimism but the nurse who phoned be told me to be prepared to be there all afternoon lol. She was like, bring a good book because you'll need it . . . Yey!! Haha. I'm eating now because they warned me that when I get there they will do another blood test and I don't want them thinking I'm eating chocolate all day! Haha. That reminds me, I better go find a decent book hadn't I!
Oh and yes, housework tomorrow for the win ;) xxx

oh no good luck hun i hope you dont finish the book before you leave lol. oh the joys for another blood test.. my arm is still sore where i got mine done. housework is back on lol john wants to get it done today.. oh well as long as he washes the dishes and takes out the trash ill do the rest. x

oh no good luck hun i hope you dont finish the book before you leave lol. oh the joys for another blood test.. my arm is still sore where i got mine done. housework is back on lol john wants to get it done today.. oh well as long as he washes the dishes and takes out the trash ill do the rest. x

Tell me about it! This is my arm after mine lol. Good for the sympathy vote :winkwink: Think its safe to say it was a bit of a cock up!

https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/th_b8230a682a4ef4ffc8673b194327aecd_zps0bb7b77b.jpg

Ah well at least you can relax once it's all done. I can't look around too much as I kep noticing bits of dust or fluff on the floor lol. Pushing it to the back of my mind! And actually dishes are my worst thing, so you can send him round here to do mine when he's done thanks! Xx

Eeeesh that bruise! :hugs:
Hope your appointment goes well... And you're not stuck there for hours!

Totally empathise with the sex thing! I'm never in the mood and the cramping after is too uncomfortable. Plus I'm already getting a sore hip (been playing up a lot today) and I'm still self conscious about my changing shape. DH always tries to convince me and I do sometimes give in so I suppose I can't blame him for trying. Apart from last time when I was in so much pain it felt like contractions and he still had a shot. Nearly elbowed him in the man bits :haha:

Haha cottles I say you should have elbowed him! Men eh!!

Well im here, settling in for a long stay! Answer me this - Why do they insist on keeping hospitals temperature of the Sahara desert?! Sheesh. Think of the heating bill!

Just over heard two woman chatting, seems they come here every week. Eeeek!

Hiya, another plus size mom here. I live in northumberland with my hubby and our son who is 4 in may when this baby is due x

:hi: squishy :D how have you been keeping hun?

wowee Miwi... thats a bruise and a half! i just look like iv been bit by a vampire :haha: My sis was at the clinic every fortnight i think until she was taken into hospital for induction at 39 weeks. Id love the answer to the sahara question too! Although it was nice the other morning walking into a red hot hospital after being in the freezing cold for so long! Its the same on the labour/post natal wards and the childrens wards... its always so damn hot!

tehehe cottleston i nearly do that to my hubby. Even if i told him point blank before going to bed hes getting nothing... when he comes in (usually im already conked out) he tries to "play" and holy hell if he hurts me does he know about it. Then moans that I'v cracked him with a knee or foot or something lol. I wish men could feel just for a month how it feels to be pregnant then maybe they would back off a little.

Seth's - I think I may be on for every other week too :) From what I've been told so far! My little chubber is measuring nearly 2 weeks ahead, though they said that wasn't really that big of a difference and that they only get 'excited' if it's 4 or 5 weeks! Im still going to watch my bloods like a hawk though I don't want a huge baby lol.

You both are cracking me up with all this OH talk! I honestly think mine is so badly done to he's given up haha. Poor guy. But I agree, if they were pregnant for even a week it would change everything!!

PS My dwarf name for this week is Scratchy. In honor of my throat lol

Hi squishy :) Welcome to our mad group! Lol xx

my dwarf name for the week - achey

woo thats good miwi :D my sisters were big from word go lol her 3rd was 10lb 6 at 39 weeks! Good idea to keep an eye on your bloods though then at least you know your doing ok :)

I have just figured that some of this pain i have is not my hips or my back... its a damn kidney infection! I thought id got rid of my UTI weeks ago but seems it was just in hiding. I have bad pain on my back just above my hip, and just did a dip stick test, I have leukocytes, nitrite, protein, a little blood and a huge dolop of glucose in there too. Going to try flush it out with a ton of water (heres hoping i have enough toilet roll for the amount of times im going to have to pee lol) and if its not feeling any better by 4:30 im going to call the doctors or even wait till 8:30am tomorrow and get an emergency appointment since i know a kidney infection can cause pre term labour! Seems to be one thing after another at the moment lol

hahaha well im sure you guys will make up for it once your all healed after bubs. I dont think my dh will EVER give up! we've had some major rows in the past because of it lol hes a self confessed sex pest. can be very annoying when your already waking up 3/4 times a night to pee, throw in waking up every time you turn because your in pain.. then throw in him keeping me up for an hour or so trying for sex and :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: hahaha i wish i liked coffee! xx

Im still here . . . Ahhh! Im loosing the will to live and im hungry! But now scared to eat anything lol.

:S wowwee whats the hold up hun?? xx :hugs::hugs: hang in there you can have something real nice once you are finished x

Hi ladies I'm home! I had to see about 5 different drs/midwifes/nurses so that's what took forever. I think the next time I go may be slightly quicker! I hope!

I'm now thoroughly confused and overwhelmed but I'm just going to play it by ear and see how I go. I am VERY glad that I researched GD before I went, as the dietician was crap and contradicted herself every time she spoke, and the dr tried to put me on medication as soon as I walked in the door. She's giving me a week to control my levels through diet and then I have to go on metaformin if I can't control the levels myself. I failed my last blood result by 0.9 but the Dr had the cheak to say my results were a 'whopping 9.4' . . . The cut off was 8.5! I said what's whopping about that and she backed off a little. Bloody hell lol.

Anyway!

Seths- I hope you get into the drs ASAP, a course of antibiotics should sort that out right? Keep on drinking!! (only water of course) lol xx

hi ladies! haven't posted on here much but have a few questons and am looking for opinions! I had a 14 week appointment this morning and the doctor wants me to get a 1 hour glucose tolerance test done asap. She says it's because I had PCOSprior to pegnancy but I'm thinking it's more because of my weight! I haven't gained any weight at all and am down an additional pounds since pre pregnancy! Not sure what t think of all this, I'm so worried over possible results. Also want to add that prior to pregnancy I had blood work done whiich told them I was NOT pre diabetic... made me feel terrible this am to think about possible having gd!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->