Plus size & pregnant join here

Each to their own hun, im pretty much the opposite lol. my hubby could be as moody as he likes I dont give a fig lol :)

Im a person who requires a lot of alone time. I love my own company, it's like my relaxing time :)

jenny J would u like me to add u to front pg??? all i need to know is when is edd & congrats on team pink!!

its ok i found ur post about edd date ur updated pg1 :thumbup:

Hi girls, have tried to catch up but you talk lots lol

I spent the day in hospital yesterday, had ketones in my urine and couldn't keep any fluids down so they admitted me to administer IV fluids and IV anti emetics.

They told me I would be in for 24 hours but after the 3 litres of fluid went through the ketones had reduced and i ha managed to keep fulid and food down so they let me home YAY!!

I have had a lot of sleep but still threw up as soon as I got out of bed.

I am back at the hospital today to see about my diabetes so they will test my urine again and go from there.

Hope you are all ok xx

Ohhh ladies! Most twins come between 35 and 37 weeks.
Jack Dee is playing at the theatre less than 1 mile from here and I love him. But I'll be 36.5 weeks by then. I sooooo want to get a ticket just in case! Has anyone ever gone into labour from laughing? Because that's be a story for the kids one day :haha:

PMG get the tickets it might just be what you are needing to get things started ! My friend with twins had her waters go in a pub in town..... at least Jack Dee will remember you ;-)

Squidhy really hope you feel better soon that sounds dreadful :hugs:

Almost positive I am feeling baby turn in me now. I have had her push out on my belly button and seen her little bulge but not really felt it from the inside till now.

I spent the day in hospital yesterday, had ketones in my urine and couldn't keep any fluids down so they admitted me to administer IV fluids and IV anti emetics.

They told me I would be in for 24 hours but after the 3 litres of fluid went through the ketones had reduced and i ha managed to keep fulid and food down so they let me home YAY!!

I am back at the hospital today to see about my diabetes so they will test my urine again and go from there.

Hope you are all ok xx

hope you feel better soon Squishy :hugs: would u like to be updated on pg 1???

Hope you are all ok xx

Thanks.

What information do you need for pg 1?

Hope you are all ok xx

Thanks.

just ur edd & gender of baby or if u wish to stay team yellow its ok too

Hi everyone :)

Hope you feel better soon Squishy! This thread does move fast doesn't it!!

I have my first NHS antenatal class tonight, 7-9! I'm really nervous! I hope to god I don't have to sit on the floor panting or do any cringy roll play . . . Eeek! Haha. Hopefully meet couple friends haha, we have very few friends that have babies already.

How is everyone today?? Xxx

wow i need to not leave it so long between checking... 3 pages tp read :haha:

Miwi - you wouldn't have to go that far over due hun.. im having my section on the 5th or 7th. Oh just realized too that if i get the 7th thats the same date as ChezTunes :D hehe omg that would be awsome if 3 of us went on the same day!

hehe your welcome for the info hun :) if i was going natural i think id do it just to try it.. meant to be really good. I think she is just trying to keep you on your toes :baby: but at least she is still wriggling round in there. hmmm as long as your readings are fine i wouldnt worry about your snacks hun. I hope your antenatal goes well... hahah i dont think you will have to do panting.. i never at mine :p but mine was rubbish! we sat on the balls, used a doll to position for breast feeding, talked about pain relief, talked about nappies and that was about it! Oh and went on the tour of the hospital where all the dads tried the gas and air lol

USAF - good on your for getting them told hun! and cz on feeling her wriggling around in there! its so funny especially when they go off on one! my tummy ripples now if Ethan is a little hyper in there.

Sparkle - lovely progression pics hun! Your bump is so lovely!

isobel84 - so sorry your spd is hurting so bad hun :hugs: Fingers crossed the midwife will sweep you at 39!! I think if you have real bad spd they should have to sweep you from 38 weeks.

Cottleston - GO FOR IT! haha i have just been reading in a magazine about a lady who went into labour from laughing so much at allan carr! Would be great to get things going if nothing has started yet :thumbup: Plus you never know.. he may talk about you in future if you went into labour at his show lol :haha::haha:

realbeauty - happy birthday hun!

squishy - :( I hope you feel better soon hun! how did it go at the hospital today if you have already been? I so hope they can make things a little better for you :hugs:

Jeez this is long reply lol sorry ladies

So AFM - Today i feel like im dying. Last night after i stopped (8pm) my pelvis felt like it was trying to rip in two. Then my ankle that i hurt last week started to hurt again and swell up! Had dinner and got seth into bed for 9 :dohh: I went to bed myself to try rest.. fell asleep around 11pm after trying since 10 but being in so much pain i just couldn't drift off. Woke up around 1am with the most immense pain in my left hip and left side of pelvis.. i couldnt even move my left leg it was that bad.. so cue the really painful trying to turn over as right arm was going dead. I cried a few times through the night from turning over. Got up this morning and felt like id had no sleep and my pelvis and hip still really bad. Took seth to nursery (all the time walking feeling like im going to pee myself and it burning but knowing i didnt have to pee. been like this for 2 weeks now!) Got back home after half an hour when it should only take 10 minutes.. i went back to bed to sleep. Got up to go get seth and my headache was back (this is day 4), im still sore and i feel like utter crap. So i have done nothing today! My flat looks like a tornado has tore through it but i just cant clean it right now. Will have to do it tomorrow though at the latest if i dont get the energy to do it tonight. I cant leave it like this.. its disgusting. Tomorrow i have to get seth to nursery, then pick him back up at 11:30. then i have the midwife at 2:20 and i need to mention my head ache and how bad my pelvis is getting.

I hope I can wake up tomorrow pain free! I really need a pain/discomfort free day :nope: Sorry for this being so long :dohh:

Hope you are all ok xx

Thanks.

14th may baby girl :cloud9:

Hope you are all ok xx

Thanks.

14th may baby girl :cloud9:

updated hun :thumbup:

Not long back from hospital and it was a close call that they let me home again.
I had to convince them that I had kept fluids down today as my ketones were up again. Luckily I escaped!! LOL

Have got to take insulin at night to try and control my fasting levels so will start that asap. Because I am now being treated with drugs for GD I will meet my little lady no later than 38 weeks :)

Been signed off work for another 4 weeks and then it will only be 5 weeks until I start hols before maternity leave :)

Look after yourselves ladies xx

Aw seths you poor thing. That sounds awful! I so hope you get a good night tonight :hugs: I didn't realise it was the 5th or the 7th! It's very possible we could have our LOs on the same day then :) Exciting! Though I'm kind of hoping to go earlier . . . Around 38 - 39 weeks would be perfect!

Glad you're back home squishy. Hope you get some rest, hospitals aren't the most relaxing places are they! :hugs:

Just had my dinner, will be heading out to my antenatal class soon, I'm nervous though god knows why!! I've heard a lot of bad things about them, but hey ho, may as well see what happens! Seths did you take hubby with you? Next week mine is working, so I think I will just go on my own but I'm a bit worried about funny looks?! Could do with an early night to be honest, I'm shattered today!! Xxx

PS Cottles - I couldn't think of any where better to pass the first hour or so of labour ;) I say go for it . . . Well, I think I would! Xxx

Hey ladies. I somehow got hook to Farmville 2 past few days and never got on here :( lol

Just little update. Pass 2 nights i aint been sleeping to good i ask my mum about this annoying pain i was getting and turn out im now getting heartburn :(. So i pick up tesco's own brand of gavison and it taste minging and it doesnt come out bottle very well pretty thick :(. but it help for tonight its threw the night i really need it though and it hit me then :(

Oh dear squishy! Glad you have got some insulin to try and help.. i hope it works. And woo for knowing you get to meet your baby 2 weeks early :happydance: also woot for not having to work much until baby comes :D

thanks Miwi :hugs: I had a nice hour long bath with Seth and forgot about my pelvis and hip as the pain went away... lets just say it reminded me when i was trying to get out :haha: DH also told me off as i when i have been itching iv left bit huge scratches all over my legs and my bottom :blush: Hubby came with me for mine but we only had 1 which lasted 4 hours and that was it. I am surprised they made it so late at night hun.. most of the ladies will be shattered! could you not take a friend next week? Im sure they wouldnt mind.

Hey Cherry :D you poor thing with the beartburn... i feel for you! literally! I'm glad the gaviscon stuff is working for you hun.. it doesn't work for me. I think all heartburn medicines taste disgusting!

I feel a little more human after my bath apart from the pain is back under my left boob... little man needs to move out of there! sat watching the new series of teen mom and then one born every minute and then its bed time xx

Oh I am not looking forward to two lots of feet kicking about in my ribs/under my boobs. I never really had that with Toby. He was breech til about 36-37 weeks do when he was turned he'd already run out of kicking room! Bizarrely though I did kind of feel like I was missing out.

Cherry, I soooo feel your pain. I suffer from heartburn when not pregnant and have been sleeping on propped up pillows since about 11 weeks. Mine only eases off if I stay lying on my left with my top half elevated a bit. If I move at all it triggers it again. Not great when I'm still rolling onto my back in my sleep and DS is waking up every night so I'm going from lying to standing and back to lying. Took my first gaviscon tonight. Trying to keep it to a minimum because last time I had to take about 5 at a time by the end, just to take the edge off.

I'm a bit annoyed tonight. My hip and pelvis were bad today so I warned DH that if/when Toby came into our room overnight, he'd have to take him back to bed. "Ok just wake me up" said DH.
2pm came around and Toby wandered in. I woke DH and told him I was in pain, he'd have to take Toby back to his own bed.
"what?"
Can you take Toby back to his room?
"what... Now?"
Er well yeah!

And he rolled over and went back to sleep. An hour later I woke up to Toby fidgeting and kicking me in the back so up I get, feeling like my hip is on fire, carrying my son back to his room.
So now I'm in too much pain and too annoyed to sleep and the heartburn has started again and DH is snoring away and I just want to kick him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->