Plus size & pregnant join here

Just put your foot down and argue your corner hun! Dont let them bully you into anything!

Yeah my sisters babies were but but her 2nd was too and she didnt have GD for that one i dont think. all but 1 of hers have been over 10lb. Yup i think i will get the bedrooms finished over the weekend and then thats them done. Then cut the flat making sure EVERYTHING is clean including cupboards through the week and the windowsills etc. then if anybody dare make a damn mess i will kill them :haha: Cant wait for my scan to see he is ok.. and hopefully growing ok :) And not either super small or super big!

Well i think i am going to get Seth into his bed.. do a little research into some notes in my folder and then head to bed. Cant be bothered with anything today at all in the slightest. Lots of love to all you ladies and i shall check in with you all tomorrow <3 <3:hugs::hugs:

Definitely argue about the insulin hun, I have been put on a slow release one overnight but have really high fasting levels. My MW would not have put me on insulin for 2 high readings

Good night seths, I hope you sleep well. I'm sure Ethan will be perfect :) Him and my LO would make great friends, lazing around all day living the life of Riley lol. I hope both of ours are neither too small or too big! I'm sure everything will work out alright in the end :) Night Hun xxx

Definitely argue about the insulin hun, I have been put on a slow release one overnight but have really high fasting levels. My MW would not have put me on insulin for 2 high readings

Thanks squishy. He knew by my reaction I was shocked!! Ive had one reading of 8.6 after breakfast but that was because I was silly and had two slices of toasted soda bread for breakfast, which I told him, and then another breakfast reading of 8.0. (After an hour, my goal is 8 or lower). But I had a temperature at the time and felt awful. Anyway Im determined that I'll not start insulin unless I need to . . . They seem so bloody drug happy in that place!
How are you getting on with the insulin Hun? Is it helping? Xxx

Didnt need any gavison last night lol :)

I should leave this thread for the weekend when i dont feel so tired from after work lol and i have plenty time to read this thread then as it always on the go.

My baby movements haven change she still pretty active. Love feeling those pops and when i go to bed i feel her stretching pushing against my belly :).

Been pretty achey today my back was killing me at work. I think they need to get better seats for pregnant ladies if we're meant to be working lol. x

Thanks squishy. He knew by my reaction I was shocked!! Ive had one reading of 8.6 after breakfast but that was because I was silly and had two slices of toasted soda bread for breakfast, which I told him, and then another breakfast reading of 8.0. (After an hour, my goal is 8 or lower). But I had a temperature at the time and felt awful. Anyway Im determined that I'll not start insulin unless I need to . . . They seem so bloody drug happy in that place!
How are you getting on with the insulin Hun? Is it helping? Xxx

tonight is my first night so will see in the morning, its just a slow release one for now as it was only my fasting levels that were high. Got to start off at 10 units then increase by 2 a day if my levels are still high xx

Seths- You wanna use my hubby for awhile? He baths and puts my kids to bed everynight, he will cook breakfast-dinner, he lets me sleep in, he changes diapers when home. :p

Miwi- I would not agree to the insulin either hun!

Seth: sorry things arent going to swell. I hope your pressure starts to go down and maybe baby won't have to come early. I have faith you'll make it to full term. =)

I know im late on this but im a lil mad everyone is gaining so little. Now since I've been pregnant my appetite has changed drastically. I get hungry a lot. Like my stomach starts to hurt when I dont eat. I dont even eat many fried foods anymore or I dont eat out a lot. I have gained a good 12lbs. Idk what that is in stones lol sorry. Im not as walkative as I usually am because my back bothers me now. So hopefully if I get pregnant again.... long time in the future lol I can manage better

12lb is good! I'm up at least 8lb and I'm only 18 weeks! I need to start eating better now DH is back at work.

Miwi I'd definitely get a second opinion hun! Don't agree to anything you don't feel comfortable with.

Seths :hugs: :hugs: I know it's a scary time and horrible to think about what might be coming but you're doing so well! I know how bloody difficult men can be but I'd try and get your hubby to take over some of the responsibility. Let him know of the risks. Tell a little white lie about the midwife mentioning light activities and bed rest. It's in the best interest of you and baby and he needs to understand that. I don't know if cramming all the stress and hard work into one week will help. It might push your body over the edge. Get hubby of his arse to help you out instead. Don't put it all on you. :hugs:

I had a chat with DH who insists that he doesn't remember either of the times he didn't take Toby back to bed. Apparently just because he's talking doesn't mean he's awake so I've been told to use any means necessary to wake him if I need help. I'll try not to abuse this new power by jabbing him in the face or anything :haha: I burst into tears trying to explain why it was so important to me and I think he gets it now so hopefully I can focus on getting myself feeling better without having to worry about him.
I know it had an effect on me because today I got my first braxton hicks. I think the stress and the fact that I couldnt drag myself out of bed so I didn't drink enough is responsible.

Hmmm it's 6:50 and I'm wide awake. Might try and get a bit more sleep before little man wakes up.

Thanks guys, i love the support i get off you all.

USAF - he took lil man in the bath last night :) And does change nappies as we take turns. I have to ask for him to do anything else though like cook unless hes in a real good mood.

realbeauty 12lb is good! Its not even 1 stone (there are 14lb in a stone). I am back down a couple pounds to 19 stone 3lb this morning so a total gain of 10lb :happydance:

Miwi - i think dh realised last night because i just went into myself after him having little digs at me again. he gave me a cuddle and apologised. hehe i cant lie about what the midwife said as he comes with me to every appointment (i dont give him the choice ;) ) I told the midwife i was going to have a "mad week" and she was ok with it because it then means i can mostly rest unless seth makes a complete mess and then id only have to do a little tidying every day. I think dh will have to take over all hoovering soon as our hoover is a nightmare.. takes a tonne of effort to get it to move across our carpet.
I am glad your DH finally understands hun! I hope he helps you out a lot more. And do you know what.. thats what my DH says.. he doesnt remember half the stuff through the night if i have tried to wake him.. he even talks to me and wakes me up from my sleep in his sleep but then cant remember it in the morning :haha: I really hope you start feeling a little happier soon :D
Hope you got some more sleep before Toby got up hun. and uh-oh on the braxton hicks. i was getting them from 18ish weeks too.. they are a nightmare now :hugs::hugs:

I hope you are all going to have a good day. Its DH's day on the laptop today so i only get on if he goes on the xbox or gets bored. Going to try going shopping when Seth is in nursery... oh the joys. Will take me half an hour or more to walk from the nursery to the shop. BUT with these anti biotics i might be able to walk a little faster yey :D

xxxx

Im just one massive moaner at the moment, found out yesterday I have plasenta previa, and my work arn't paying me, saying they have not got my sick notes! stressed to the max.....who knew a person could have so many tears

Im just one massive moaner at the moment, found out yesterday I have plasenta previa, and my work arn't paying me, saying they have not got my sick notes! stressed to the max.....who knew a person could have so many tears

oh no, that must be so stressful! You need to ask them which ones they haven't received and get your GP to do a duplicate.
My manager told me she had received my last one so I was a tad confused as I had it sent back to me by royal mail saying they couldn't deliver it. I am going to send them recorded delivery so I know that they have got there.

Where in Brum are you? I moved to Northumberland 8 years ago but go back regularly x

I am not going to moan anymore as I do that enough but hope you girls enjoy your days xx

oh no, that must be so stressful! You need to ask them which ones they haven't received and get your GP to do a duplicate.
My manager told me she had received my last one so I was a tad confused as I had it sent back to me by royal mail saying they couldn't deliver it. I am going to send them recorded delivery so I know that they have got there.

Where in Brum are you? I moved to Northumberland 8 years ago but go back regularly x

I am not going to moan anymore as I do that enough but hope you girls enjoy your days xx

Thing is my husband took them in personally. They are utterly useless, iv never know a company so bad. Im handing in my notice at the end of the month.

Im in Warstock near the Maypole :) Where did you used to live?

I feel so stressed and wound up, I wana smoke and drink so badly, obviously I wont,maybe I should just go to sleep.

Thing is my husband took them in personally. They are utterly useless, iv never know a company so bad. Im handing in my notice at the end of the month.

I feel so stressed and wound up, I wana smoke and drink so badly, obviously I wont,maybe I should just go to sleep.

Grrr so annoying that they have lost them!

used to live Acocks Green nr solihull. my parents still live there xx

Grrr so annoying that they have lost them!

used to live Acocks Green nr solihull. my parents still live there xx

I will hunt it down or go back to the docs and get it again, I wont have to put up with them much longer :)

Stopped feeling sorry for myself now. Im blasting some heavy metal and putting my make up on :)

I refuse to get upset about other peoples uselessness now, il just be nice and tell them to go 'jump' lol.

Ahh cool, I know there :)

:o Omg what is it with employers and sick lines!! So sorry you have placenta previa hun. I hope its just a small one and not a large previa. I am glad you are telling work to stick it.. just make sure they give you your wages!

Im having a bad day today.. when we took seth to nursery i was all over the place, looked like a drunk! so instead of going shopping we came home and i had something to eat and went back to bed... slept till 1:45pm! dh didnt even wake me to go get seth from nursery he went by himself and then shut the door when he got home so seth couldnt wake me up :cloud9:

how is everyone else so far? xxx

Good u got some rest today!

Every evening I'm mentally highfive ing myself for one more day gone =one less day to go!

Who's next in line for a baby?

Jenny,my employer lost mine too. Lol. I don't know why it's so hard to keep track of a sick note!! My GP did me a duplicate, maybe yours could do the same?

Seths I'm glad you got some rest! I hope you're okay Hun, sounds like you're having a rough time.

How's everyone else doing today?

I've been to town to get a few bits and done some cleaning and I swear I'm totally wiped! I could sleep for a week. I honestly don't know how you all do it! I've made an appointment with the midwife at the GPs for next Thursday as I just want to talk to someone - I'm pretty sure she'll not rush me out and she'll actually answer my questions! So roll on Thursday! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->