Plus size & pregnant join here

Anyone would think it's rocket science ay Miwi lol, dumb ass bosses

thanks guys, i feel a bit better now although still a head ache and getting some dull pains. Oh also i cant sit on the darn floor anymore cross legged :dohh: Seth nocked his potty over while it had pee in it so i sat down to soak it up with toilet roll and could hardly breathe! lol Ethan has obv got bigger in there.

oooo what have you been getting Miwi .. sorry im too nosy sometimes :blush:
Glad you'v got an appointment with the midwife hun :) I hope she can answer some of the questions you have :D What time are you there? i have the consultant at 10:20am.

ooo Isobel :D it does look like you are next.. although i may beat you and miwi if the midwife is right. xxx

Oh no I think I'm last! Who will I talk to when you're all busy with babies? lol

I went shopping today at Bluewater. God that place is a nightmare.. I only go for convenience. Walked around for maybe 4 hours though and only got a backache towards the end. My hips were fine! Well.. Until I got home and sat down. Then they seized up but still, I was quite impressed :D

Haha Isobel when are you due hun??

Seths seriously I got stuck on the floor about 20 mins ago hahaha. OH had to literally lift me up (poor man lol). I was trying to light the fire in our stove as its freezing in this house tonight. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!
Well, I went to the post office to finally post my duplicate sick line to my manager (recorded delivery lol), picked up my glucose test strips from the chemist, and then hit mothercare for some maternity pads and nipple shields! Also went to holland and Barrett for some tea tree oil and some tea tree oil soap - heard its good for healing after the birth in baths etc ad sprinkled on pads.

I hope your pains settle soon Seths Hun.

Think I'm going to spend the rest of my h&m gift card tomorrow and I'm going to have to pay out for some thrush stuff as its come on with avengence tonight. Grrrr!

My bump is so sore almost like a burning feeling across the left side/ middle and right above my left bum cheek :(

And now it started really burn down left side of my twinkle :/

Hey ladies!

Sorry it's taken so long, been a bit busy trying to adjust at home! Haven't gotten much sleep at all, little man keeps me up almost all night, and then sleeps most of the day. Go figure. Trying to adjust to breastfeeding, my milk finally came in... hurts like hell. I'll be holding that over Landon's head for years :haha: Healing slowly but steadily from the tear/episiotomy. The hospital sent me home with witch hazel and some ice packs. Motrin is my friend, lol.

So far, have dropped about 18 lbs! Only about 30 lbs more to go to hit pre-pregnancy weight. :blush: Oh well.
Still waiting for my feet to go down... they're actually twice as bad as they were when I was pregnant? Kind of annoying, can barely walk they're so tight. I'm going to have more stretch marks on my feet than my tummy. :haha:

Anyway, here's a picture of my little guy!

https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa379/ryodanslass/Landon1_zpseb23b9d9-1_zps31285456.jpg

Dont you worry Cottleston you wont be left alone! I for one will be coming back on to keep talking :D I also thought of a plus size and pregnant, the mummy days hehe DH will have to most of the running round after the section so i will have plenty time for forum ;)

hahaha Miwi Im glad im not the only one getting stuck :haha: Sounds like you did quite a bit today! :D no wonder you are tired hun. Arnica is meant to be good too.. but its really pricey! I hope you get yourself something nice at H&M. Oh no for the thrush! I feel so sorry for you :hugs: nothing worse than thrush.. makes you just wanna chop it off :haha:

Isobel... do you think it might be a braxton hick?? Or could be a urine infection hun.

the pains come and go miwi so its not too bad. I think its braxton hicks probably caused by this silly UTI. Drinking plenty of lemon barley water as the midwife said it coats your tubes and stops the stinging from the infection and once its cleared it could help prevent me getting another one!

xx

Kalyrra what a beautiful little one!!

Seths no it's not BH I've had plenty of them n this is diferent.
It's been gone for 10 min but it feels like its coming back? Surely it can't be contractions if bump isn't getting hard?

Hey ladies!

Sorry it's taken so long, been a bit busy trying to adjust at home! Haven't gotten much sleep at all, little man keeps me up almost all night, and then sleeps most of the day. Go figure. Trying to adjust to breastfeeding, my milk finally came in... hurts like hell. I'll be holding that over Landon's head for years :haha: Healing slowly but steadily from the tear/episiotomy. The hospital sent me home with witch hazel and some ice packs. Motrin is my friend, lol.

So far, have dropped about 18 lbs! Only about 30 lbs more to go to hit pre-pregnancy weight. :blush: Oh well.
Still waiting for my feet to go down... they're actually twice as bad as they were when I was pregnant? Kind of annoying, can barely walk they're so tight. I'm going to have more stretch marks on my feet than my tummy. :haha:

https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa379/ryodanslass/Landon1_zpseb23b9d9-1_zps31285456.jpg

OMG how gorgeous is Landon!! ooo could just eat him up <3

Congrats on loosing 18lb already too hun! oh dear have you mentioned your feet to the midwife when she comes to see Landon??

xxx

hmm no i dont think so Isobel. as far as i know your tummy always gets hard with bh or contractions. If i were you and it keeps coming back id give a midwife a quick ring just to ask about it if its really sore xxx

Oh my, look at that little face!! How gorgeous!
The feet thing happened to me too with Toby. Took a few weeks for the swelling to leave my feet completely. But when they did I found that my feet hadn't really gone up a size or spread much like all the books and info sites tell you about.

Hey ladies!

Omg congrats again, he is soooooo adorable :cloud9:
well done on losing 18lbs :thumbup:

Hey ladies,
how are we all today?

I was planning on starting my "mad week" but my sister phoned to say shes coming over this afternoon so will have to see how much i can get done today :thumbup: She has bought me some things for my hospital bag :)

I still have my stupid head ache.. this is around day 7 and it just wont shift. Hopefully keeping busy will take my mind off of it. Full day number 2 for antibiotics and i hope they start kicking in today. I'v been peeing like a trooper :haha: the toilet was my best friend last night.. between midnight and 8am i must have gone around 6 times :dohh:

Anyone else getting pains across the bottom of your bump when you turn over in bed?? xx

Hey ladies,
how are we all today?

I was planning on starting my "mad week" but my sister phoned to say shes coming over this afternoon so will have to see how much i can get done today :thumbup: She has bought me some things for my hospital bag :)

I still have my stupid head ache.. this is around day 7 and it just wont shift. Hopefully keeping busy will take my mind off of it. Full day number 2 for antibiotics and i hope they start kicking in today. I'v been peeing like a trooper :haha: the toilet was my best friend last night.. between midnight and 8am i must have gone around 6 times :dohh:

Anyone else getting pains across the bottom of your bump when you turn over in bed?? xx

Nothing worse then head pain, even more so when all we can take are paracetamol, I feel for you hun, hope it passes soon.

I can't get through the night without peeing, but I do drink about a pint of water throughout the night, I keep waking up with hip pain, not even on the side I am laying on at the time, I dunno how I keep hurting it.

Bought the push chair and moses basket today :)

thank you hun. i only drink sips through the night. I get that with my hips too hun.. whichever one i lie on atm... the other hurts :haha: i have to flip all night

what pushchair did you get?? xxx

I am extra sleepy today even though I slept in the hubby and I stayed up late on our game we play together. Finally got our baby girls name sorted so its Fallon Rayne like the ticker says. Got some cupcakes yesterday... I can't believe I spent 19 dollars on them but they were not just normal cupcakes going to dig in to one called hummingbird in abit they are mini ones so we all got to try ^.^ have a dozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->