Plus size & pregnant join here

:haha: Thanks hun :) I have always been pretty mature for my age but I had to grow up fast. Its not something i share a lot but i was abused at one point when i was 15 so it made me grow up quick. But please dont feel sorry for me.. I feel that it happening made me a much much stronger person and although it was a horrid point in my life.. I wouldnt be where i am or who i am today if it had not have happened. Plus when i was 17 i moved in with an older bf (there was 8 years between us) who had 3 children so again i grew up even faster caring for them :)

Sometimes i feel like i missed my teen years but to be honest i didn't miss much lol. I much prefer the person i am now to how i could have been if my life hadn't gone down the path it did.

hehe compromise with him hun.. Feb 28th :haha: I bet you are going to look simply beautifull. Do you have your wedding dress already.. or know what kind of dress you want? xxx

I feel an Oldie compared to your guys I'm 34 heading towards 35 (3 weeks after Jelly #2 EDD)!

Oh A wedding how lovely ! Havent been to one for over a year now, love a good wedding

Wow I've so much catching up to do on this thread! Welcome to the new ladies, congrats to both of you on your BFPs :) So exciting!

Oooh Seths we're the same age! Though I'm 26 on the 27th Feb. Hopefully a mummy by then too ;) Fingers crossed.

Cottles how are you Hun? I'm sorry you're not sleeping well. It must be so hard carrying twins, I know that doesn't help at all but I really do feel for you!

I love weddings too! OHs cousin is getting married around April 2014 and I'm already excited lol. Though, oddly, I really don't want to get married myself. I'm a weirdo!

I suddenly feel about 60 weeks pregnant. Very achy, no slep and horrid pelvic pain. I honestly have to keep reminding myself that actually I've still 6 weeks to go! I keeping thinking of it as any day now. Ooops. Really can't wait to meet my little miss, though trying desperately to enjoy these last few weeks as I know deep down I'll prob miss being pregnant with her at some point!

Xxx

hahaha your older than me :p neh neh.

Jellycat your only as old as you feel hun (so we all feel around 70 right? lol ) We all stop aging at 21 :p its a female thing haha

I'm not a great fan of weddings.. am i weird lol. Only been to 6 in my lifetime uncles, parents blessing, sister, 2 friends, and my own. and out of them all i think i enjoyed my own the least lol.

not long and it will all be over Miwi, then we can keep an eye on everyone else and encourage them.. and share our baby news :) xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lus-size-pregnant-baby-days.html#post24916143

I've made this ladies. Melany and Kalyrra can i add you guys to the front page? If so please can i have name, date, time and weight that babies were born please :D (i was going to look back through pages but though uh=oh that would take aaages lol). Also what gestation would be fab :D xxx

Well Seth I am happy that u progressed so well and that's all I'll say =)

ooo she thinks she is more important than my sister. My sister and I dont always get along but there is no way in hell my friend will be seeing this baby before my sister does, hence why iv told my sister she can come in at night time visiting as long as she comes without her children. Urgh i cant stand people like that! Jeesh were pregnant its not a life threatening condition :S
I couldnt care less whether my friends/family ask how i am doing, my parents hardly ask. But if anything was wrong they know fine well they would be told. Its sad how people change over time, but i supose we see the true personality after the change.
Thats ok i didnt hurt my tummy so im all good :thumbup: It is super scary! Im was petrified as soon as i felt my foot go and literally "oh shit" came out my mouth before i landed. Im just thankful i managed to land on arms and knees.
hehe Gremlin has been Seth's nickname since he was born as I thought at some points he looked like Gizmo from the gremlins lol. He has been called it that much he actually answers to it now. xx

There are only certain people who I think I would be comfortable with seeing be while I am in labor. I know that my parents will be up at the hospital, as they have been for all of their last 7 grandkids ;) They're awesome. I highly doubt DH's family will come up because they live so far away, and they are older... and don't really drive in the city. I would be surprised if they came up! My sister will probably be there after I have the baby, and I'm okay with two of my CLOSEST friends coming up, as one is practically family and one IS family. I know what you mean about it not being a life threatening condition. People sometime act like it is!
LOL What a nickname. We all have them! I always thought Gizmo was cute :haha:

I feel an Oldie compared to your guys I'm 34 heading towards 35 (3 weeks after Jelly #2 EDD)!

Oh A wedding how lovely ! Havent been to one for over a year now, love a good wedding

Jelly, I am 28 and will be 29 at the end of the year. DH is the same age as you. Not an oldie, I promise! He still acts like a child :haha:

Random question: how many of you are full time working moms, and who is a SAHM? Just wondering how everyone is coping with their different responsibilties, and how you deal with work while pregnant. I never thought it would be this draining! I am in bed by 9 every night... it's dinner, cuddle on the couch for a bit, then off to bed! Poor Shaun barely sees me. Hoping for a boost of energy soon as NOTHING is getting done around the house.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lus-size-pregnant-baby-days.html#post24916143

I've made this ladies. Melany and Kalyrra can i add you guys to the front page? If so please can i have name, date, time and weight that babies were born please :D (i was going to look back through pages but though uh=oh that would take aaages lol). Also what gestation would be fab :D xxx

Great idea :)

Jen - I technically work full time as a retail manager BUT I kind of cheated as I ended up getting signed off sick at about 26 weeks (roughly!) Although I have to say that working what was effectively a 50 hour week was very difficult and I was in bed basically as soon as I walked through the door. The house was awful! When are you going off on maternity Hun? They tried to pressure me to work till the last minute but as I've decided I'm not going back I had arranged to start my maternity leave the middle of this month anyway. Xxx

Random question: how many of you are full time working moms, and who is a SAHM? Just wondering how everyone is coping with their different responsibilties, and how you deal with work while pregnant. I never thought it would be this draining! I am in bed by 9 every night... it's dinner, cuddle on the couch for a bit, then off to bed! Poor Shaun barely sees me. Hoping for a boost of energy soon as NOTHING is getting done around the house.[/QUOTE]

I am a child protection social worker, I commute an hour to work :(. Home by 7/730 lying in bed watching tv by 8 ...I am absolutely exhausted :( I spend my weekends sleeping all day. This is my first....not sure I could do it with the responsibility of another child. What do you do for work?

Seth good idea... I already subscribed even tho babes isn't here yet.

Um... the question asked about working moms, did that abbreviation mean stay at home moms?
I dont work, wish I did lol

I work full time covering day shifts, night shifts (mainly night shifts) and weekends. I'm dreading it as a colleague is 30 weeks and looks rough as heck and ready to finish. I don't want to finish so early. I think she starts annual leave mid-Feb then goes officially on Mat leave in March.

Real- Yea SAHM = Stay At Home Mum / Mom :)

Noo - See how you go Hun, everyone handles pregnancy differently as I'm sure you well know :) I know for me I couldn't have worked right till the end but plenty of women do! Don't worry about that just yet ;) xxx

Well I guess I will be a sahm... not really by choice. I do hair on the side and that takes a toll on my body so Idk how u ladies deal. Im just blessed I have a supportive man and his family, especially when it comes to the LO...

However I sit bored a lot, I think a lot about my baby shower and that's not til March lol

I am a stay at home mum now. I worked when pregnant with Toby and got signed off at 38 weeks because I sustained muscle damage around my uterus in a car accident and couldn't move much. If I hadn't been in the crash, I'd have worked until the day he was born! I had a desk job- it was emotionally stressful and tiring but physically ok apart from climbing the stairs to the office.
They refused to let me go back part time and I worked out that with full time child care, id be bringing home about £10 a week. Not worth it so I stay home now!

Being pregnant while crashing a toddler is harder than being pregnant on a call centre lol, but I love love love that I have been so involved in my little boys life. I can't imagine being a working mum before the twins are 3 years old now!

I am a SAHM to two and I am just now starting to have a super rough time as my SPD started a week or two ago pretty bad and I am SO tired all the time.

For you ladies that already have a LO (or two!) do you find this pregnancy is going quicker than your first??

I work full time am a manager so have to be seen to work over and above the norm. Dh drops JJ off to nursery and I have an hour commute. Always worried I will get stuck in traffic and be late picking up JJ (only happened once in a year). Pick JJ up about 5-45 then dh gets home about 7-30. Put JJ to bed about 8 then eat quite late . I worked upto 35 weeks last time but as this pregnancy seems to be treating me better than last time so hoping to work slightly longer. However always add annual holiday in front of my maternity leave otherwise you lose it.

For you ladies that already have a LO (or two!) do you find this pregnancy is going quicker than your first??

Definitely going quicker and found symptoms are less this time. First tri dragged in first pregnancy but now I'm shocked to almost be half way

:O im just skipping pages lol sorry ladies everytime i come on there is like 3-4 pages to read and i start of reading one page and then i getting sleepy hahaha so sorry.

Hey to the newbie i noticed one asking our ages. Im 25 on saturday <dance> Ive been out most of today went to the museum with my little brother and his brother and omg his breath stank lol.. at to keep my distance. smells really get to me at the moment strong perfume or if someone has just smoked or smell of drink :(..

Think im heading to bed soon. been having sore head aches and i aint sleeping right still i could have lay in bed awake for hours last night. i bought this sleep spray thing from avon last year and tilted my pillow up a bit to help me breath i drift right off after that. Need more of this sleep breath so recommend it if you have trouble sleeping lol. I dont use body pillows or anything as i get so fussy lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->