Plus size & pregnant join here

Made the mistake of measuring my fundal height today. Measuring around 7 weeks ahead in comparison to a singleton pregnancy. If I make it to my induction at 38 weeks, I'll measure 5 weeks overdue. I'll be HUUUUGE! :haha:
No wonder I'm already suffering with spd and heartburn!

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep! X

That's normal for twins :)

Night night everyone xx

ooo no cottleston hehe Bert and Ernie are gonna make mummy big.. but at least when people say the whole "omg your huge.. is that twins" you can say " well actually.. its none of your buisiness but yes. im not just growing a baby elephant" :haha: I so wanna use that one :haha:

Noo - :( so sorry to hear your being sick already hun!!! Either a girl or twinnies ;)

USAF - Anarchy Online is much better than wow :p you should give it a go :blush:

Jenny - do you have any tattoo's now? noticed its in your interests.. i should have popped it in mine hehe, Although its been a while since iv been able to afford one.

How did everyone sleep last night? I had a good sleep, up at 6:30 with seth as hes not feeling well so its a day at home for him today till i have to goto midwifes. I dont think nursery have been wrapping him up properly when they have been taking them out in the snow! Then again he took his hat off yesterday the lil monkey but it was super cute seeing him enjoying the snow!

xxxxx

Attachments

• DSC00562.jpg
    DSC00562.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00554.jpg
    DSC00554.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00574.jpg
    DSC00574.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2
Seth- Im not to sure Ryan sleeping on couch but i think it does a bit as when i remember taking it back then i'd be out for the count lol.

Im little behind so ill do my get to know me thing to lol

Name: Christine

Children: The little one in my tummy :)

Fave tv shows: Eastenders, corrie, Emerdale, OBEM,Big bang,how i met your mother, and loads more lol

Fave food: Chicken love it :)

intersts & things u like to do: I love watching movies, and listening to music. If im up for it nice long walk which i plan to start again once baby is here.

EDITED:

I copied and pasted this and forget to put my own name and age lol I bugger of to do some cleaning etc and only just seen my mistake lol xx

hey ladies i slept ok, had to have my glucose test done this morning & im not a fan of needles :blush: ... that stuff they give u to drink is horrid :sick:..

do any of you know what result u should have in terms of this whats good & not???

Seth- Im not to sure Ryan sleeping on couch but i think it does a bit as when i remember taking it back then i'd be out for the count lol.

Name: Candice

Fave tv shows: Eastenders, corrie, Emerdale, OBEM,Big bang,how i met your mother, and loads more lol

intersts & things u like to do: I love watching movies, and listening to music. If im up for it nice long walk which i plan to start again once baby is here.

lol im Candice too :dohh: i was thinking Wow im the oldest on this thread 30 :blush: but im happy im not alone :haha:

ooo no cottleston hehe Bert and Ernie are gonna make mummy big.. but at least when people say the whole "omg your huge.. is that twins" you can say " well actually.. its none of your buisiness but yes. im not just growing a baby elephant" :haha: I so wanna use that one :haha:

Noo - :( so sorry to hear your being sick already hun!!! Either a girl or twinnies ;)

USAF - Anarchy Online is much better than wow :p you should give it a go :blush:

Jenny - do you have any tattoo's now? noticed its in your interests.. i should have popped it in mine hehe, Although its been a while since iv been able to afford one.

How did everyone sleep last night? I had a good sleep, up at 6:30 with seth as hes not feeling well so its a day at home for him today till i have to goto midwifes. I dont think nursery have been wrapping him up properly when they have been taking them out in the snow! Then again he took his hat off yesterday the lil monkey but it was super cute seeing him enjoying the snow!

xxxxx

Hiya, Yeah iv got quite a few tattoos, had just finished my half sleeve before I went on holiday in August (when I got pregnant). I had this one done just before that too :)

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/574610_10150991618195264_761793655_n.jpg

what do you have done?
Fab snow pics :) my lot made a pregnant snow woman haha

Im not sleeping well at all, I keep waking up during the night, and I can't get back to sleep.

That octopus is awesome :D
I'm trying to come up with a design for the twinnies as I got one for Toby on my wrist. Might extend his one or give them their own, not sure yet.

I had a bit of a rough night- Toby came into my room at 2:30 and my hips were agony so I just let him in with us instead of taking him back to his room. He was so fidgety and unsettled. Took forever to go back to sleep and he kept kicking me out of bed (and in the belly). It was agony! We did sleep in til 9:30 though :D

Thanks hun, it's a bit of a geeky tattoo. The little guy is in a sci fi movie haha.
Yeah it's tough sometimes to think o exactly what you want and where.

I had the zodiac sign for Leo on my let ankle with a dragon around it, or my son Leo, it needs redoing now actually, I think il get some more done there for Freya and baby too.

Hip pain is horrible :( where do you feel it? I feel it on the outside of my hips, and it goes half way down my thigh :(
Im lucky with my children, they have never slept in my bed.

I like geeky! I have a little cartoon robot tattooed on my ankle :haha:
Toby's tattoo is his name and star sign too, with his date of birth underneath. It's in black so I'm thinking of getting green and blue around it for the twins. Especially if they're born after may 21st as they'll be geminis so I can work the twin/gemini theme around Toby's star sign tat. We'll see!

As for the hip pain, it varies. It's usually on the inside of my left hip and it radiates round to the middle of my pelvis. Honestly feels like I might snap in the middle by my pubic bone sometimes. Such fun haha

I forgot to add my pik lol ill go and hunt for a good one lol.

I had an ok sleep last night. i do find that i have to sit up and turn onto my side instead of rolling over lol.

but i started to wake up awake 7am for some reason but fell asleep for another hour :) x

Sparkle, you either get a pass or fail. Or thats what i got anyway.. didnt get told numbers i just got told i passed with flying colours.

Jenny that octopus is awsome hehe ill attach some pics of mine :) For Seth I had something planned but never got it done (I'll see if i can find the pic) but now with ethan on the way iv decided.. i want their footprints walking up my back and their handprints too <3 Then their names and date of birth running down either side. Sorry your not sleeping too good hun. The last 3 nights iv really enjoyed my sleep. Its about time though lol its been a while since i had decent sleep.

Cottleston - is he not feeling well hun? or did he just want a cuddle? Sucks that you ended up being the one who got kicked all the time. :( I hope your hips are ok throughout today hun!

/Normally when i get my hip pain it runs either round the front of my hip or or round the back and right up to the middle of my back and down to the middle of my thigh.

Attachments

• 185310_10150361383320329_2012232_n.jpg
    185310_10150361383320329_2012232_n.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 223796_10150361382840329_4568585_n.jpg
    223796_10150361382840329_4568585_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 262978_10150361384370329_1593863_n.jpg
    262978_10150361384370329_1593863_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 297148_10150361383820329_8388350_n.jpg
    297148_10150361383820329_8388350_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 543576_10150876398100329_1598735770_n.jpg
    543576_10150876398100329_1598735770_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3

Name: Candice

lol im Candice too :dohh: i was thinking Wow im the oldest on this thread 30 :blush: but im happy im not alone :haha:

Umm :( i just realised i forgot to put my own name and age lol i had copied and pasted it to fill my info in lol as my brain doesnt remember so much lol :| lol xxxx

oooo i have a tatoo on my back to but i wanna get another one and now that im having Paige i wanna get her name and something lol. How long have birth can you get a tattoo?

If your not breast feeding then as soon as you feel upto it but id suggest waiting till after the 6 week check. If your breast feeding you cant as the ink would go into your blood stream then passing into your milk. xx

I like geeky! I have a little cartoon robot tattooed on my ankle :haha:
Toby's tattoo is his name and star sign too, with his date of birth underneath. It's in black so I'm thinking of getting green and blue around it for the twins. Especially if they're born after may 21st as they'll be geminis so I can work the twin/gemini theme around Toby's star sign tat. We'll see!

As for the hip pain, it varies. It's usually on the inside of my left hip and it radiates round to the middle of my pelvis. Honestly feels like I might snap in the middle by my pubic bone sometimes. Such fun haha

Awww that little robot tattoo sounds cute!! I love geeky stuff too :)
Some good tattoo ideas there for sure. Jesus that sounds bad, my sides just majorly ache.

Sparkle, you either get a pass or fail. Or thats what i got anyway.. didnt get told numbers i just got told i passed with flying colours.

Jenny that octopus is awsome hehe ill attach some pics of mine :) For Seth I had something planned but never got it done (I'll see if i can find the pic) but now with ethan on the way iv decided.. i want their footprints walking up my back and their handprints too <3 Then their names and date of birth running down either side. Sorry your not sleeping too good hun. The last 3 nights iv really enjoyed my sleep. Its about time though lol its been a while since i had decent sleep.

Cottleston - is he not feeling well hun? or did he just want a cuddle? Sucks that you ended up being the one who got kicked all the time. :( I hope your hips are ok throughout today hun!

/Normally when i get my hip pain it runs either round the front of my hip or or round the back and right up to the middle of my back and down to the middle of my thigh.

Awesome tattoo ideas. I think im doing to go with the sun with Freyas name under it, and a spring flower for baby. Gives me something to design once iv recovered from the section :) fab pics hun

Thanks Jenny, i love doodling tattoos. Someone asked me to do one for their nanna, but after spending 3 days doing it for them they decided not to get it! so might just get it myself lol

Attachments

• 387354_10150566722050329_737780333_n.jpg
    387354_10150566722050329_737780333_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
You can see a few tattoos in this pic
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/181152_10151101409902140_2043102758_n_zpse5fd20c1.jpg

I need to get pics of the others

Aww thanks Seth that helped me lol I'll need to wait until i stop Bf'ing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back