Plus size & pregnant join here

Wow Jenny, i love that one on your arm!!

Cherry - your welcome hun :D Use the BFing time as Saving time :D I know what i want will probably cost me a fortune. Each of those angels on my back cost £110 each and the tribal in total was £140. x

Seth- Im not to sure Ryan sleeping on couch but i think it does a bit as when i remember taking it back then i'd be out for the count lol.

Im little behind so ill do my get to know me thing to lol

Name: Candice

Children: The little one in my tummy :)

Fave tv shows: Eastenders, corrie, Emerdale, OBEM,Big bang,how i met your mother, and loads more lol

Fave food: Chicken love it :)

intersts & things u like to do: I love watching movies, and listening to music. If im up for it nice long walk which i plan to start again once baby is here.

lol im Candice too :dohh: i was thinking Wow im the oldest on this thread 30 :blush: but im happy im not alone :haha:

Umm :( i just realised i forgot to put my own name and age lol i had copied and pasted it to fill my info in lol as my brain doesnt remember so much lol :| lol xxxx

:dohh::dohh::dohh: i feel like such an idioit now lol, well that still make me alone @ 30 :cry:

Seth- Im not to sure Ryan sleeping on couch but i think it does a bit as when i remember taking it back then i'd be out for the count lol.

Fave tv shows: Eastenders, corrie, Emerdale, OBEM,Big bang,how i met your mother, and loads more lol

intersts & things u like to do: I love watching movies, and listening to music. If im up for it nice long walk which i plan to start again once baby is here.

lol im Candice too :dohh: i was thinking Wow im the oldest on this thread 30 :blush: but im happy im not alone :haha:

Umm :( i just realised i forgot to put my own name and age lol i had copied and pasted it to fill my info in lol as my brain doesnt remember so much lol :| lol xxxx

:dohh::dohh::dohh: i feel like such an idioit now lol, well that still make me alone @ 30 :cry:

Don't worry im 30 in March :(

Don't worry im 30 in March :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sowie. i felt such a blonk for not changing it lol

Yay the tattoos get really pricey dont they x

Hah! Seths I have been playing WoW since release I met my husband on there. :)

Hah! Seths I have been playing WoW since release I met my husband on there. :)

wow :D :happydance: Iv played Anarchy online since around 2007, have some real good friends in there.

they sure do Cherry. Its amazing how much you pay for some of them x

edit - oo midwife appointment went really well today! bp is down to 138/78 and my urine is clear :happydance: she says the pains im getting will be because i had the UTI for so long before they picked it up so my tubes will be a bit damaged. She also got me to do a swab since i mentioned the smelly discharge. She is thinkin B.V and also said if i have strep B again it will show up on the swab. No bloods this week as she says they'v all to be done next week.
She was peeved off when i told her the consultant couldnt remember asking me to do weekly bloods or asking about my section at 28 weeks. xx

hey ladies i slept ok, had to have my glucose test done this morning & im not a fan of needles :blush: ... that stuff they give u to drink is horrid :sick:..

do any of you know what result u should have in terms of this whats good & not???

I had to have a gluclose test done when I was in my teens, and I still remember how awful the stuff you have to drink is :sick: . I'm not sure what results are considered good and bad. Good luck!

That octopus is awesome :D
I'm trying to come up with a design for the twinnies as I got one for Toby on my wrist. Might extend his one or give them their own, not sure yet.

I had a bit of a rough night- Toby came into my room at 2:30 and my hips were agony so I just let him in with us instead of taking him back to his room. He was so fidgety and unsettled. Took forever to go back to sleep and he kept kicking me out of bed (and in the belly). It was agony! We did sleep in til 9:30 though :D

I've thought about maybe getting a tattoo afterthe LO is here. I've never gotten one because there was nothing meaningful enough that I wanted to get. Sorry to hear that you had a rough night. At least you were able to stay in bed with Toby until 9:30.

Thanks Jenny, i love doodling tattoos. Someone asked me to do one for their nanna, but after spending 3 days doing it for them they decided not to get it! so might just get it myself lol

Your sketches are great. I've only sketched one tattoo for my sister and her ex years ago. Hands have always been my weakness. Yours are great!

I slept a bit better last night, and am not taking the Mucinex so often which is great. I can't wait to feel normal again! :happydance:

Your sketches are great. I've only sketched one tattoo for my sister and her ex years ago. Hands have always been my weakness. Yours are great!

I slept a bit better last night, and am not taking the Mucinex so often which is great. I can't wait to feel normal again!

I am glad you slept a bit better Jen :hugs: Fingers crossed you will feel normal again soon.
thank you normally hands are my weakness too.. i hate them :haha: i was very surprised that one came out ok. Thankfully when it comes to the tattoo for seth and ethan.. i will have their handprints to trace over hehe xx

I don't know how well I'll be able to hide my pregnancy from work. I was stood putting make up on in the bathroom earlier trying to hide my "roughness" and hubby said "I'm not being funny Nici but no amount of makeup is going to hide how badly this pregnancy is treating you already - Your face has puffed up, you suddenly have 3 chins, your skin is at least 5 shades paler and considering you were almost gothlike (I have skin tone of a redhead with freckles!) you couldn't really afford, you've got bags under your eyes bigger than a Tesco bag for life and your pupils look like you've been on heroin for 10 years and you're forcing your eyes to stay open!" Erm, thanks, love. "And not to mention the fact your head is down the toilet at least hourly and you're not even 5 weeks yet!" Eeek.

I don't know how well I'll be able to hide my pregnancy from work. I was stood putting make up on in the bathroom earlier trying to hide my "roughness" and hubby said "I'm not being funny Nici but no amount of makeup is going to hide how badly this pregnancy is treating you already - Your face has puffed up, you suddenly have 3 chins, your skin is at least 5 shades paler and considering you were almost gothlike (I have skin tone of a redhead with freckles!) you couldn't really afford, you've got bags under your eyes bigger than a Tesco bag for life and your pupils look like you've been on heroin for 10 years and you're forcing your eyes to stay open!" Erm, thanks, love. "And not to mention the fact your head is down the toilet at least hourly and you're not even 5 weeks yet!" Eeek.

Awww... tell him he is NOT suppose to be that honest lol.
Im sorry you've been so sick, what'll happen if work finds out? Or do u just not wanna tell ppl yet

:o Wow how honest does he have to be :o lol Im sure you could just tell people your feeling under the weather and they would believe you.. unless they knew if you were trying? How long are you hoping to keep the pregnancy under wraps hun? xxx

Oh dear Noo, I'd have slapped him! I'm sure you'll be able to say you're just not feeling well :)

I've just had a great appointment at the diabetic clinic, everything with LO is totally normal she's measuring 33+6 and weighs about 5 and a half lbs which apparently is average :) Still no medication for me so Yey! Also it's been confirmed tat I'll be induced at full term (if I've not already gone) so at least I know I'll not go over! Yey!!

Hello all.

Havent been in here for ages again. I remember posting a while ago that i was worried i would get a bump at all coz of my size. Im now 19 weeks (as you can see from my ticker doh) so once i hit the 19 wk mark i thougt id take a bump picture.....

what do you think? Maybe a bit of a bump now and not just a fatty lol

Attachments

• 148348_10151444481003573_175342794_n.jpg
    148348_10151444481003573_175342794_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Woot im glad it all went well Miwi :D

Good luck Noo, i had said 12 weeks. But i told mum and dad and sister at 6 weeks. And everyone else at 11 weeks as my dad had a go at me telling me everyone knew anyway so i just thought FK it. I had wanted to announce at my wedding (when i was 12 weeks) but things didn't work out that way :(
Have managed to keep the sex and name under wraps though. only my mum, sister and friend know those and dhs parents and thats it. My dad wants a surprise since this will be the last grand child and hes wanted a surprise with all the rest but someone has always let it slip. Also now keeping my section date a secret from all but my parents and sister... not even dh's parents know my date... let alone the fact im having a section! I could get away with not telling them at all if i was so inclined that he has been born but they will see when DH puts it on facebook. x

Hello all.

Havent been in here for ages again. I remember posting a while ago that i was worried i would get a bump at all coz of my size. Im now 19 weeks (as you can see from my ticker doh) so once i hit the 19 wk mark i thougt id take a bump picture.....

hey hun :hi:

Deffo a bump!! ooo wont be long till you pop too :D How are you keeping hun? xx

Hello all.

Oooh Oooh def a bump! :thumbup: And round too! Mine was all flabby at the bottom at 19 weeks lol. Well, still is really! :blush:

Hello all.

hey hun :hi:

Deffo a bump!! ooo wont be long till you pop too :D How are you keeping hun? xx

Im much better now the nausea has eased but now i have mastitis which is a bit painful but im on anti biotics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->