Plus size & pregnant join here

Awww lovely little bump there :)

I feel huge, im getting stretch marks on me stretch marks.....im not even kidding haha, oh well.

I feel huge, im getting stretch marks on me stretch marks.....im not even kidding haha, oh well.

Haha!! Me too Hun. It's worse on the top of my bump :dohh: Oh well, it's worth it and not like I have the figure for a bikini anyway lol.

Haha!! Me too Hun. It's worse on the top of my bump :dohh: Oh well, it's worth it and not like I have the figure for a bikini anyway lol.

Mine are coming around my middle part. My first child ruined my stomach compleatly, I was huge, my stretch marks must be at least a cm thick in places. I had no extra ones with my 2nd child. But now this little one is stretching her legs out, and my stretch marks with her lol. Iv tried the creams, but non of them worked. I don't think iv ever had a bikini body in my life haha

Seths- having their handprints to trace over will make things so much easier. Hands are such a pain to draw/sketch.

Noo- I think I would have hurt my husband if he had been that brutally honest to me LOL sometimes a little white lie is a good thing. I'm sorry that things are so rough already... good luck trying to keep things under wraps that long. I told close friends and family when I found out, but we didn't officially announce until 12 weeks which was hard!

Miwi- so glad that everything went okay for you at the clinic. And little one is measuring perfect. What a relief!
Mustbemummy- you can definitely tell that's a bump :) So exciting! I feel like mine is still more flab than baby, though but I think we're all a bit rough on ourselves. I told myself I'd start taking bump pics at 20 weeks
hey hun :hi:

Mine are coming around my middle part. My first child ruined my stomach compleatly, I was huge, my stretch marks must be at least a cm thick in places. I had no extra ones with my 2nd child. But now this little one is stretching her legs out, and my stretch marks with her lol. Iv tried the creams, but non of them worked. I don't think iv ever had a bikini body in my life haha

Haha I don't think I ever have either!! Though I'm determined to loose weight after baby as I'm desperate to get a last min holiday deal in August / September! I want a lovely holiday with my little family :) Creams don't work for me either. I just use regular moisturiser now!

Haha I don't think I ever have either!! Though I'm determined to loose weight after baby as I'm desperate to get a last min holiday deal in August / September! I want a lovely holiday with my little family :) Creams don't work for me either. I just use regular moisturiser now!

oohh where are you thinking of going? I think we will probably not go far this year, and just go for a long wkend or something.

I am determined to loose weight too, as iv given up working full time, to be a full time mom, I should .... SHOULD....have more time for fun fitness things. Im not going back on the cigs either.

Hi Ladies!!! Sethsmummy told me about this section! I am an obese mommy to be, and I have gained a total of 5 pounds so far.. so I am doing well, I'm told!!!
I am due March 27th, and hubby and I are so excited!!! Oh.. and we are team yellow!!

Hi Rosie! Welcome :) This is such a great thread! Congrats on only gaining 5lbs that's brilliant! I'm due March 3rd and I can't wait!! How are you feeling so far? Xx

Hi Ladies!!! Sethsmummy told me about this section! I am an obese mommy to be, and I have gained a total of 5 pounds so far.. so I am doing well, I'm told!!!
I am due March 27th, and hubby and I are so excited!!! Oh.. and we are team yellow!!

:hi: woo hey hun :D oooo you should hold onto baby for a few days.. its my dads birthday on the 31st :D hes having a surprise 50th party

Ladies we gotta love our tiger stripes lol I got covered in them when i was a teenager so iv not really been effected by new ones whilst being pregnant.
Im another determined to loose weight. I wanna be a fit mummy for my boys and dont want them to be laughed at at school because they have a huge mummy. My Goal is around 14 stone so i will have roughly 6 stone to loose after Ethan comes. I hope i can do it :)
Holiday sounds really good! Iv not been on a holiday since i was 15 years old. so 10 years ago, my holiday is going to house sit my mums house haha.. not much of a holiday, dont think we will be doing it this year though.

ok i am off to bed now ladies, busy busy day tomorrow. lots of love to you all xx

Thanks Miwi! I am feeling great, albeit tired due to inability to sleep. My little one moves a ton and makes me giggle. My hubby got to actually see a kick the other day.. it was awesome to see his face of shock.

Good night Seths :) Sleep well Hun!

I would like to get down to about 12 stone I think, assuming that I've gained around a stone that means I have to loose 6 stone. I'm short too so I can't wait to see what a difference it makes! I actually feel a lot more unhealthily since starting my GD diet as I used to eat loads of fruit and veg so I'm excited to get back to eating as much of those foods as I want :) I miss them!

I haven't been on holiday for years either, I usually don't care for holidays too much - haven't really wanted one since I was a teen, but I think it's the thought of taking little miss swimming etc that makes me really want to go as a family! :)

Thanks Miwi! I am feeling great, albeit tired due to inability to sleep. My little one moves a ton and makes me giggle. My hubby got to actually see a kick the other day.. it was awesome to see his face of shock.

Aw that's so lovely! It's great when they move around loads!! My baby is really lazy some days - or as the midwife calls her 'laid back' lol. She actually drives me crazy with worry a few times a week. But I have a scan every two weeks due to my gestational diabetes, so I have to just trust that her movements are normal for her as everything seems really good! I do love it when you can see my bump moving though :haha: It's strange! I can feel which way she lays now too which is really cool. I can prod her bum and sometimes feel legs etc! Xxx

Aw DH is desperate to see/feel stuff! It's so lovely when you get to that stage!
And welcome Rosie :wave: 27th march is a good day... My birthday lol

I'm having another paranoid day today. Keep thinking the heartbeats I heard yesterday were just one picked up at two different angles. I always work myself up leading up to a scan but I can't stop fearing the worst. Blehhh.

oh miwi, my midwife said its normal to only be getting the 10 movements :thumbup: she said since theres not much room they tend to stop moving as much so as long as we get 10 its all good :flower: xx

Hi Rosie ! That's a great weight maintenance hope I can say the same for me at 31 weeks.

Cottleston- I'm exactly the same before a scan - worry worry worry. I'm sure everything is gone tomorrow as I'm sure it will be :)

I'm still waiting to feel the baby I know I've just got to be patient especially with an anterior placenta .

So much for my early night lol. I just watched Conan the remake (2011) and oh.my.oh.my are my hormones a ragein now lmao. better get me some sleep quick haha

So much for my early night lol. I just watched Conan the remake (2011) and oh.my.oh.my are my hormones a ragein now lmao. better get me some sleep quick haha

hahahahaha was there a rather nice looking actor in it?

I went to sleep more or less straight away last night, only up once to pee at 6:20 but thats me up up up. Already looking like its going to be a frustrating day though. woman im meant to be meeting this morning messaged me last night saying she cant find all the newborn clothes i was suppose to be buying.. but the message is jumbled so i cant understand if she wants to pay for them today and get a couple and then get the rest when she finds them.. but thats not going to be happening. No money will be changing hands unless she has all the clothes.

urgh heres hoping everything else goes to plan today! x

EDIT: uh-oh AND now the snow is lying really well! :doh: I wish it would just go away!!

Ooooooh yes, he was all the right kinds of yum :-D haha im pretty sure the actor also played kharl drogo in game of thrones.

Oh! The guy with the hair? Was in stargate atlantis? He is a bit yum!

Iv not seen stargate hun, but maybe, yeah he had long dark hair

Got a pic....

you ready? ....

NOM
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/conan-momoa_zpsb4ad18ef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->