PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Well, we have been trying since May just be going off the "average" being around 2 weeks after cycle starts, and we aren't pregnant yet so I honestly have no idea when it will happen! My cycles have varied from 24 days to 35 days since I stopped all birth control. Who knows when it will happen! According to the chart, it's likely to happen the 22nd if I stick to the "norm". I already started to test for Ovulation just to be sure I catch it, but so far no lines have shown up other than the control line. Hoping Monday is the day I O, hubby is home all day ;)

Just a thought shall we add What methods we're using to the list ie I'm using Cbfm and this is the first month of using it this time around, been ntnp for 3 cycles previous to this?
Just an idea. Xx

oo that will be good if your oh is home the day before no rushing around to quickly bd, tho with two lo I suppose it still could be lol!!
I am not meant to o till the 24th but I have only recently had an implanon removed so it all might be a bit unpredictable hopefully opk should help!
eek not long now! xx

LOL Yes, with two LO it's hard. They always seem to know when you leave the room for a moment, even if they're not watching you. They sense it somehow! And they've given up naps these days, and we've gone to having "quiet time" in our beds for a set amount of time when its needed, but mark my words. There WILL be quiet time if Mama is Oing!!!!!! Mama says so!!!! It feels like the days are dragging on now that I'm physically watching for my O day!

I know exactly what you mean I think it's worse waiting for o at least after it feels like something might be going on and it might be a productive wait haha or maybe that's me being deluded and in 10 days I'll be moaning again!! xx

Hello all,
Can i join in?

I will hopefully be testing around February 21st that is if AF shows up next week... It will be the first time back to ttc. I just had an ecptopic and I am excited and scared to start trying again...

Really hoping that you ladies get your BFPs soon!! Love to hear all the wonderful BFP stories!! :)

Just a thought shall we add What methods we're using to the list ie I'm using Cbfm and this is the first month of using it this time around, been ntnp for 3 cycles previous to this?
Just an idea. Xx

I will be using ov cheapies which is what i used last time. xx

Just an idea. Xx

I am using a First Response kit I picked up in store, but would you share where you purchased your IC from in case this month doesn't work out for me? If it doesn't, I am surely not buying name brand every month..OY!

I brought them from ebay hun. Seller lifeimprove

I used cheapie ov tests and got my first bfp on a preg test cheapie aswell. Lol.

Xx

Just an idea. Xx

I am using a First Response kit I picked up in store, but would you share where you purchased your IC from in case this month doesn't work out for me? If it doesn't, I am surely not buying name brand every month..OY!
I get the one step ones from eBay :thumbup:

I'd like to join too! This is our first month ttc after a break of several months. I've had one mmc and several chemical pregnancies. I'm trying soy isoflavones this month and I'm really optimistic. I usually ovulate anywhere between cd27 and cd50(!), so I'm really hoping the soy will move my O day up. :wacko:

I am using cheapie opks as well I got mine from sme-fertility.co.uk they are a bargain with free p+p as well!xx

I am just let in it flow this month. It's our first time and I know we will be bding a lot because its been 8 1/2 month because of deployment. If not next month I have Internet cheapies for o testing

Can I join? AF has just started today for me :(

I'm hoping for my valentines BFP and will be testing in or around the 22nd Feb (all thanks to long cycles).

hiya to everyone I have updated the list so think we are up to date so far. just gotta wait for 'O' day :D

xx

I've been vigil watching for my O signs, testing, charting. My temp was 97 exactly this morning, a drop of .6 from yesterday morning, cervix is high, soft, and open, but so far my cervical mucus is still just slightly sticky and pretty minimal. Today I started cramping on the left side, a lot of cramping is going on right now. Can the cramping start before the O happens? My OPKs have all been negative so far but the line has become increasingly more visible each time I tested the last couple days. I'm concerned I'm missing my window!!! Took a break from BD last night to let the little men build up again for the moment I got the positive OPK. I have to work in an hour no way I'm going to get the chance to get the deed in now.... Could I be ovulating without the mucus change to egg white?

sorry if this is too much tmi but how do you actually monitor cm? just on toilet tissue? I don't really notice anything!
I have also been waiting for a positive opk but it may be in my imagination but the control line seems to be getting fainter god knows!! I am waiting for o which I think will be roughly Wed but hopefully I'll see some signs before then. had lovely meal with oh tonight he's so chatty about it all which is nice but don't want my body to let him down......and leave us disappointed but PMA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->