PMA PMA 2013 Valentine/feb tester thread - Join us! :)

Hi. Can I join you? AF is due on the 12th, but will probs test on the 10th :)

I will update list later when can get on laptop.

How is everyone? I think my withdrawl bleed has stopped now! Yippee. Heres hoping I ov in.the nxt wk!

Xx

Hulahoop, I think I might have been in your pma thread back in 2011!! :D Recognise your name! :)

Haha hiya hun. Heres hoping this is another lucky thread!!

Can I join? I'm due on the 9th of Feb, but I really don't want to test until V-Day! I despise negative tests, so if I can wait and save myself some heartache, I will do so. :) On CD 15, gearing up for a week of love-making and baby-dancing! Loving that this is a PMA thread, I could use some positivity!

I started seeing tiny amounts of EWCM yesterday, made sure to bd last night and the day before. I'm still unsure if I've ovulated or if it's coming or what, this is my first month charting. Still haven't had a positive OPK, and I ran out of test kits now. I don't plan to buy anymore since it seems I can tell easier by charting. Hoping I caught that little eggy!

Hello! My period is due Feb 9th.. i will be testing the 14th. :) I would love to join all the fun. Hope for lot's of BFP's!

Hello! My period is due Feb 9th.. i will be testing the 14th. :) I would love to join all the fun. Hope for lot's of BFP's!

You're the same as me! We should definitely buddy up for this month. I'm trying to convince myself that testing on the 14th is better than testing beforehand, but I really REALLY want to surprise my husband on V-Day and I keep thinking I won't get to surprise him like I want to if I have to plan it last minute. Here's to our group getting tons of BFPs this month! :wohoo::ninja:

You're the same as me! We should definitely buddy up for this month. I'm trying to convince myself that testing on the 14th is better than testing beforehand, but I really REALLY want to surprise my husband on V-Day and I keep thinking I won't get to surprise him like I want to if I have to plan it last minute. Here's to our group getting tons of BFPs this month! :wohoo::ninja:

We can def be buddies! I'm using the CBFM, and have been getting highs for the last two days. I hope to O soon. We bd every other day. :) I would love to come up with a creative ways to tell hubby. I'm a poas addict. lol

Heya everyone. I have updated our list :)

I took my last bc pill on 13th jan, day after dtd then 16th jan started withdrawl bleed. Then yesterday I had nothing and all this morning so for over 24 hours. Then started bleeding again this afternoon after having a pain in my tummy which I though was IBS. TMI but was light bleed and pinky red. This eve been getting a stitch pain on left hand side of pelvis. I am too early to ov surely, I better not be while af is here :(

xx

I took my last bc pill on 13th jan, day after dtd then 16th jan started withdrawl bleed. Then yesterday I had nothing and all this morning so for over 24 hours. Then started bleeding again this afternoon after having a pain in my tummy which I though was IBS. TMI but was light bleed and pinky red. This eve been getting a stitch pain on left hand side of pelvis. I am too early to ov surely, I better not be while af is here :(

xx

i didn't know you could OV when AF is in town. HMM

No I was being sarcastic :D It isnt my real af this tim round jst my withdrawl bleed from the pill

Xx

xx

Yes you can! I remember reading about it a while back. Some women ovulate during the last few days of their period, either due to a short cycle or a wacky one from birth control. There's a good chance you're in the running with us, hulahoop! :shhh:

We can def be buddies! I'm using the CBFM, and have been getting highs for the last two days. I hope to O soon. We bd every other day. :) I would love to come up with a creative ways to tell hubby. I'm a poas addict. lol

Yay my first buddy! I'm not using anything, we're tracking my cervical mucous and trying to stick with the SMEP. We missed 2 days, but we're going to go NUTS this week! I'm "supposed" to ovulate on Saturday, so we'll be covering all bases and babymaking the remainder of the week! Oh yeah. :sex: I found a couple things that might be cute to try, I'll post them when I get home (about to leave work now). :happydance:

Oh no im out then if it is that :( havent dtd since last monday. So if it is im guessi.g i have missed it specislly as i have started to bleed again :( I could cry.

xx

Yes you can! I remember reading about it a while back. Some women ovulate during the last few days of their period, either due to a short cycle or a wacky one from birth control. There's a good chance you're in the running with us, hulahoop! :shhh:

Yay my first buddy! I'm not using anything, we're tracking my cervical mucous and trying to stick with the SMEP. We missed 2 days, but we're going to go NUTS this week! I'm "supposed" to ovulate on Saturday, so we'll be covering all bases and babymaking the remainder of the week! Oh yeah. :sex: I found a couple things that might be cute to try, I'll post them when I get home (about to leave work now). :happydance:
:happydance: I can't wait to read them. I know we will be :sex: all week too!

We have bd everyday so far and my fertile period twice a day if hot more. I am desperate to have my little one in the states if not I am going to have my little one in Germany and I don't know the language or country at all.

So while on a googling frenzy to find a sentimental way of telling Hubbie, I thought I would share with you ladies and see what you think!

1. Take him out to lunch OR cook a wonderful meal for dinner and casually say that you went to the doctor, and found out that you have TWO heartbeats. Isn't that weird? Then wait for the realization to settle in and excitement to take over!

2. While your hubby is in the shower, write "I'm Pregnant!" on the steamy mirror and wait quietly outside the door until he gets out. Once he reads it (hopefully he notices), he'll come looking for you and you'll be standing outside the door holding the positive pregnancy test as proof. Hooray!

3. While you're home waiting dutifully for your husband to come home, use a washable marker to write "Hi Daddy! Can't wait to meet you!" on your belly. When he comes home, mention to him that you have a weird mark on your stomach, and ask him to come look at it. He won't be able to keep the smile off of his face!

4. Write him a letter from Baby, making sure to address it to him and place the correct postage. Slip it in with the other mail items and watch as he sifts through the mail to find it. You can include things like "I'm all warm in Mommy's tummy, but soon I will be cuddled in your arms!"

5. If you have pets, make a neck sign for them to wear, saying "I'm going to be a big brother/sister!" Let them mosey around the house like normal until your hubby notices. I would even go so far as to try to catch it on camera!
OR if you just haven't found that fluffy-cute puppy yet, order a T-shirt online that says Mom-to-be or Mommy in Training and wear it around the house. You'll get a kick out of seeing how long it takes for him to notice!

6. Recreate the day he proposed to you. Take him out to a nice dinner, then follow up with a romantic play or movie. Go for a short walk (if the weather permits) or stop him beside the car. Take a knee and pull out a box with your positive pregnancy test in it. Open it slowly and ask him, "Will you be the father of our baby?" It'll be a night he never forgets!

7. Make him an invitation, requesting his presence at the local hospital you will be delivering at on your approximate due date (or a few days early). You will be celebrating the new addition to your family!

So, which ones do you like? I LOVE number 6! My Hubbie and I are total goofs! He'd get a kick out of that! :rofl: You could even use these to announce to your friends and family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->