POAS addict going into rehab

Hi... I’ve been away for a few days so just catching up on how everyone is doing!!
Jax41 Sorry to hear your DH has been giving you the old I am “tired” and that you feel frustrated. I hope you are feeling calmer by now but if not I’ve just sent you lots of calming energy your way :flower: and you never know those little swimmers can be hanging around for up to five days just waiting for you to OV so if you BD a few days before you still could be in with a chance:hugs:.
I still feel relaxed and surprisingly I haven’t even thought about testing for OV and my DH has become let’s just say much more in the mood this month and we have had lots more fun :haha:.
Hopefully I will stay calm and relaxed but I am sure there will be a little bit of sign spotting as the days fly by. Today is CD 13 so probably OV at some point the next few days but can’t say I have noticed any systems so who knows!!!
I am almost at the point now that I just assume it’s never going to happen naturally for us so I don’t hold any hope that this month will be any different to all the others. But iam totally ok with it (well for now I am at least :blush:)
x dust to all :dust::dust:

Major OV cramps yesterday afternoon a total give away :haha:. I literally got the pain about 2 hours after :sex: , and I know I said I wouldn’t, but just to prove to myself that I know my body that well I pee’d on a LH stick (I found a whole tube of “alerts” I forgot I had ooops) a got the darkest positive l have ever seen. I hid it from my DH I felt so guilty after doing it :blush:. Oh well what will be will be not gonna think about it ..... well to much anyway :wacko:!!!!!

Major OV cramps yesterday afternoon a total give away :haha:. I literally got the pain about 2 hours after :sex: , and I know I said I wouldn’t, but just to prove to myself that I know my body that well I pee’d on a LH stick (I found a whole tube of “alerts” I forgot I had ooops) a got the darkest positive l have ever seen. I hid it from my DH I felt so guilty after doing it :blush:. Oh well what will be will be not gonna think about it ..... well to much anyway :wacko:!!!!!

Nat that's sneaky!! You're not alone I've done the same it's hard to resist eh? Get BDing for England now!!xXx
:dust::dust:

Nat that's sneaky!! You're not alone I've done the same it's hard to resist eh? Get BDing for England now!!xXx
:dust::dust:

Jax41 i know what you mean i just couldnt help myself :dohh: but thats it now i dont have pregnancy tests so thats a good thing i normally have loads of the cheapies but i got rid of them so unless :witch: is a no show i wont pee on any more sticks lol:haha:

Hi Nat and Jax41
It's been such a busy week I haven't had time to catch up with you.
Well I'm on CD29 and my cycle on Clomid is usually around 34 days (annoyingly long!) and already I've gone and POAS to see if I'm pregnant. :dohh: I am useless at this letting go business!!! obviously it was :bfn: On the plus side I didn't do any OPKs and from the cramps I'm pretty sure I know when I was ovulating so I know we DTD at the right time. Like you Nat I'm resigned to it never happening naturally for us and I'm destined for IVF come July.
I've just been looking at the IVF threads too - it's so hit and miss, one minute there's someone pregnant first try and then there's others having to deal with a BFP and then m/c.
I'm not feeling very strong today I don't think. Probably because I know this was my last month of Clomid and the last chance at "natural" conception.
How are you 2 feeling today? Lots of calming energy to you :flower::flower:
and FXd for us all xx

Hi mumtoone

Here is tons or calming energy coming your way!! I have looked at the IVF threads on here and agree it does look so hit and miss.... the whole thing scares me, I don’t know how I would cope.
My next step is IUI which is just as hit and miss from what I can tell, just got to try and stays calm, and keep myself busy.

I was doing well until I found a tube of LH tests in a draw and now I’ve pee’d on one every day since a got a cramp in my side on Monday evening (did to on Tuesday lol)...... the thing is every one i have done looks positive which is really weird the line normally has nearly gone by now I don’t get why is still so strong and today’s on even stronger (one at top of picture) what do you think, is it odd or I am i reading them wrong?

Arrrgggg so much for being calm :haha:
IMG00211-20110511-1819.jpg

Tut, tut, no hope Nat! Now I don't want to get your hopes up but I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that positive OPK's AFTER you know you've Ov'd can mean preg, BUT I don't know how far past Ov you are?

MumToOneTTC - don't feel bad about not being able to catch up, we're here when you need us:flower: Sorry you're down today hun. No easy words to try and help I can't imagine doing IVF all those needles, OMG I would be hitting the deck left, right and centre!! But if it gives you what you want in the end which is a lovely healthy :baby: then that will keep you strong and postive to cope :hugs:xXx

I Know I know I am a nightmare I have let myself down:blush:.... I have two sticks left then that’s that!!!
DH has no clue that I cheated and pee’d on the sticks!!! I hide them from him cause I am a junkie :haha:!!! my justification is that I didn’t use the sticks to time :sex: LOL

I’ve read that this can be a sign of pregnancy too but I don’t wanna hold out hope that this would be the case for me otherwise I will drive myself round the twist plus I am not that lucky. I got the OV cramp/pain (that I normally get) on Monday evening so I think It happen during Monday night/Tuesday morning as the pain subsided by lunchtime on Tuesday!!! I will try not to think about it, like i said iam sure i am just never going to get lucky :nope:

This is calmest month I’ve had in 2 years so I am hoping next month will be even more chilled out fingers crossed.
:dust::dust::dust: to you all x

Hey hun, ANYTHING is possible, never say never. I've only had ONE BD this month and convinced I won't get a BFP but AF hasn't showed up yet (mind you I'm not sure what day she will as my last two cycles have been a bit all over the place, very unlike me) so, well......I'm not thinking about it until at least after the weekend!!

....and this is a 'calm' month, blimey you is a nightmare!!!:dohh: Stay cool :coolio:xXx

Hey hun, ANYTHING is possible, never say never. I've only had ONE BD this month and convinced I won't get a BFP but AF hasn't showed up yet (mind you I'm not sure what day she will as my last two cycles have been a bit all over the place, very unlike me) so, well......I'm not thinking about it until at least after the weekend!!

....and this is a 'calm' month, blimey you is a nightmare!!!:dohh: Stay cool :coolio:xXx

Hi jax,hoping u get lucky and af stays away,remember it only takes one so u never know,good luck Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Once is all it takes hun, as Jax41 says.... that one time could be all you needed. Fingers crossed for you x :hugs: :dust::dust::dust:

Once is def all it takes. I got pregnant first month we started sort of trying 2 yrs ago after only one session but unfortunately wasn't to be.

Got AF yesterday. Hopes dashed again but really it's been a year since I last got pregnant, I've got low egg reserves so I don't know what I was expecting!!!
Think I got my hopes up just because it was our last month on Clomid and I had the lap and dye on CD 2 which I heard can flush out tubes and make you more fertile. No such luck.

On the plus side, it meant large glass of wine last night and the start of our couple of months of freedom and abandonment LOL before starting IVF in July after our holiday at end June!!! NO MORE POAS PROMISE!

Hugs, PMA and Babydust to you lovelies xx

Ps Nat, sorry, meant to say I'm on my iPhone so can't see yr pic properly but will have a look at yr tests later and add my tuppence worth ;-) xx

Ps Nat, sorry, meant to say I'm on my iPhone so can't see yr pic properly but will have a look at yr tests later and add my tuppence worth ;-) xx

Damn :witch: how rude of her to show up !!!
Use the next few months to try and relax and just enjoy being together and bd cause you really just fancy it!! IVF will give you the best chance of getting that BFP you deserve so fingers crossed that either you fall naturally while you wait or that it works first time.
I promise no pee’ing on sticks to next month too, I definitely don’t have any left in the house and feel so naughty for cheating this month, but if they are there....... well you know what happens:haha:!!!
:hugs:

Ok so iam 4 days late tested today and BPN longest cycle i have ever had at 29 day today!!! i feel like AF is coming but every time i rush to the loo thinking here we go...... nothing !!!! why is she playing with me the witch, just show up and be done with it so i can chill out again :wacko:

So, are you going to POAS?

Hi, Yes i did this morning on a cheap internet test i had but nothing !! I think iam to scared to test again i will just be upset when i see another BPN.... I have decided AF is just being really mean and teasing me as i have all the normal, cramps etc i normally get before she shows!! If she has not shown up by Saturday i may buy i proper test.... but I am guessing she will show by then :nope:

I know what you mean, it's dispiriting getting the BFN.

This cycle I'm absolutely NOT going to test until I'm 18 DPO, this month was my first proper TTC cycle and I burned though 4 IC tests so I totally agreed with your comments starting this thread.

Did you avoid charting this month or not? I must admit I like the charting, but I'm an Excel tragic.:wacko:

I know what you mean, it's dispiriting getting the BFN.

This cycle I'm absolutely NOT going to test until I'm 18 DPO, this month was my first proper TTC cycle and I burned though 4 IC tests so I totally agreed with your comments starting this thread.

Did you avoid charting this month or not? I must admit I like the charting, but I'm an Excel tragic.:wacko:

I didn’t chart at all this month and if I hadn’t found some old OV tests I wouldn’t of done any:dohh:...... at least I like to think I would not of lol. I was so much more calmer not testing to start with so will defo do that same this month...plus my DH was happier just going with the flow!!
It’s stressful waiting for two weeks then it’s stressful when you are late and get BPN arrghhhh can’t win!!
Little bit of me is hoping there’s a good reason why I am late BUT a huge part of me is saying don’t bother AF is just late!!!
It so hard not tto test good luck he he he :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->